•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

DogsOnLeads

Pics of your pets

Hey Iron lung,I like all animals,my Wife prefers cats and thats what I have alot of,lol

Dogs are cool too and are really little people to me.

I dont know but Ive done some things in my life thata Im not proud of and I like to think by caring for needy animals I can make up for it..

Dogs

• Like 1

lol, I don't think anyone thinks you're a cat hater, lol

people have their own preferences, yours is dogs...don't tie cats to your car or feed them to dogs or anything like that and your not a cat hater :)

we use to have akitas before we had kids, this time we choose a breed that was family friendly...not that our akitas weren't, just different type of beast if you know what I am saying. We had akitas for grow protection, our keeshond is strictly for the kids.

But you should love on a cat if you can, it's strange how they each have their own personality...i know that dogs so also, but cats are a different type of 'animal' all together. They are one of the only animals that kill for fun, and they are so lovable in your bed...really relaxing. That and you don't have to worry when you leave them out.

We had a cat named Charlie that used to take showers with us. I'll find some pictures of him, he used to climb inside our toilet to drink and try to lay in the water

• Like 2

.....My wife is now on a mission to find a caucasian shepherd because you peeked her interest in them.

BTW, that is a really cool photo above

Thanks Nippie,nice to hear that. Caucasians are great Guarddogs,fitting good to Family and Kids.a very hardy Dog,that can easyli live outdoors. But keep in mind,it´s gonna get twice a size of your Wolfsspitz/Keeshond (40-50kg) :)

Oh no, not spiders :no :execute :lol:

I have a cat and a small dog.

My cat disappeared about 3 months ago, shortly after i got my pet dog. I think he was terrified.

Anyway, i thought my cat must have died or found a new home, but this morning he was hiding under my house :) :hug:

It was a great surprise, so i gave him some food and some petting....

But, he has disappeared again.....

At least he knows where home is, and hopefully he gets used to the dog. :whatthahell: :hug:

• Like 1

@saxo i used to have a tarantula..for like a month..the thing was,a friend of a friend found it to be poor petmaterial and wanted to flush it down the toilet...i love all kinds of animals so i said i'll take it ... All good. Then i went on a trip and when i came back home i lit one up and went to see how the spider was doing in the aquarium.....gone! I was looking friggin' everywhere but didn't find it. Needless to say i didn't sleep weel that following night-but i got used to it as i just couldn't find it....When my mom came to visit a week later she was freaked out by this and we searched again-the proper way- and found it barricaded behind a bookshelf!It's all in the mind though,it wasn't all that poisonous and dangerous,just furry=) I remember the specie being originally from Chile.

that is why we call them "arañas de rincón" over there

... they sure do feel supercomfy in secluded spaces :)

Hi Friends,

I do love cat more than human most of time, the older i come, the more i become misanthropist, the worst it is :P. Weed, cats and computer, what else ?

I had five, and actually 4 and was desperate when my old 20 years mother died this year.She loved to sleep inside the sunny tent in winter. Others are more prudent, they feel this could be dangerous and take always precaution attitude in the garden. Many fertilizers, chemical etc not fair for cats (and human).

gallery_992_2746_300991.png

And i *breed* only redheads, they are the most social, smart and wonderful of all. 99% are male.

gallery_992_2746_568463.jpg

gallery_992_2746_3965816.jpg

gallery_992_2746_1559496.jpg

gallery_992_2746_49762.jpg

gallery_992_2746_908790.jpg

Pussy cat Pussy cat, where have you been ? Round and round tha washing machine ? :P

gallery_992_2746_115581.jpg

This one love to look at me gardening and watering. He will miss the ritual for nothing. And when i finish i can see "good job dude" in his eyes :P

gallery_992_2746_151949.jpg

Weed, cats and computer, what else ?

• Like 9

Sorry so many posts hehe, its snow and cold here and im bored ;) Yes its my fave vin rouge. guess im not a beginner any more :)

Cats in a basket.

gallery_8023_3514_19061.jpg

Why why, anywhere but here, cats dander and hair in my keyboard!!!

gallery_8023_3514_18674.jpg

• Like 1

hi all !!

i allready love this thread !!! some very nice animals and some pretty nice pictures !!

here are mines:

dogs6

dogs5

dogs3

dogs2

I love too all this love for pets :)

Hidden behind a Nevile Haze :)

gallery_992_2346_736528.jpg

But be careful, i think naming your pets, not a good idea, without being paranoid - take care ;)

• Like 4

So boss, so pet LOL.

Will most pet looks like there boss?

Thanks for this topic it make my day again.

/Vito

In search of some vapo.

gallery_20039_14976_314549.jpg

He fucker give me some steam.

gallery_20039_14976_52630.jpg

Ty.

gallery_20039_14976_209567.jpg

• Like 2