this shiva is spectacular !!!!

what a wonderful character :)

@lavie

oww, that is so cute dog, bro :wub:

• Like 1

i take mine in :) she has her box right beside our

porcellain god and sometimes it is a tandem *LOL*

don't worry, i won't post pictures *hahaha*

(i know now: hand my wife a cam and regret it later)

• Like 1

Love all the pictures...and all the cats! Funny how so many of us are cat people

Dogs are great also, but nothing beats having a cat snuggle up with your kids on cold days.

• Like 1

At the moment we have 2 cats and 2 dogs all of whom are getting on in years. We have always had cats and dogs and we got them all from our local no-kill shelter. I would be happy with one or the other but the mrs. has a soft spot for both so here we are.

The 2 cats are Phoebe and Junior, 10 years and nine years old now. Phoebe is a mighty hunter who graces our doorway (and sometimes the inside of the house) with her catch. Junior is a pretty boy who takes naps in between checking to make sure his dish is full. He's a Maine Coon breed and weighs in at around 18 pound these days.

Here's some pics of them over the years -

Junior

gallery_7905_3434_581543.jpg

gallery_7905_3434_134053.jpg

Junior and Phoebes

gallery_7905_3434_271961.jpg

gallery_7905_3434_203559.jpg

Last Summer

gallery_7905_3434_3986690.jpg

Junior chillin in the sun. That bowl is 16" across to give a sense of scale.

gallery_7905_3434_2318481.jpg

Our dogs are very different. We have Jane, she is a beagle/border collie mix who leans toward the beagle side. Worst puppy I ever had as far as chewing stuff up. She is 8 years old now and coming to the end of her career as the wife's running, now walking buddy.

gallery_7905_3434_442398.jpg

gallery_7905_3434_860231.jpg

Last, but definitely not least is little Gizmo. She is our continuing challenge. She has some anxiety disorder and freaks out easily. We give her these drops that really help but she is still uneasy most of the time. She is 8 year old now and my little couch buddy. She curls up next to me whenever I watch tv. The pic of her is blurry because she hates cameras. This is one of the better shots I've gotten...lol.

gallery_7905_3434_777660.jpg

They are sometime a challenge but often a joy. :)

• Like 3

Is there some tutorial or instruction I can read that will help me post photos here? I have so many pictures of my dog it could be a book. Look at my avatar

Is there some tutorial or instruction I can read that will help me post photos here? I have so many pictures of my dog it could be a book. Look at my avatar

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/46271-how-do-you-post-a-picture/

scroll down to post #12 and follow along...good luck!

• Like 1

Too much love in this topic ... :wub: :wub:

You are correct, LaV.. some great friends getting some time in the spotlight

awww,very cute,LaVie :wub:

when out in the wild with this little one,so be aware of Birds of Prey....NO JOKE...Friends of mine had a little,similar Baby-Dog (shih-tzu), one day they were out for a walk in the Forrest,the dog were roaming free and a Northern Goshawk striked down and got it. :(

No such big raptors here, poor baby dog :( (I hesitate almost a year between a Shi-Tzu and a Coton)

But an other danger almost bigger, she is a real Girl catcher - we need time to go downtown for a walk or in mall with her - My step-daughter forbid my son to walk alone with her :lol: :whistle: :whistle:

• Like 1

i was for a while worried that my little tabby cat would get snatched by a hawk as she likes to play in a field next to the house that hawks also frequent.

do you think they could grab cats too?

that would be terrible. i am sorry for your friend saxo.

...... she is a real Girl catcher .......

...oh yeah,i believe you,LaVie, Girls loving such cute,little Animals

i was for a while worried that my little tabby cat would get snatched by a hawk as she likes to play in a field next to the house that hawks also frequent.

do you think they could grab cats too?

that would be terrible.....

i guess,full grown,adult Cats are quiet save,but Baby Cats could be Hawk Victims,no doubt...

Big Raptors like Eagles are trained to catch Foxes,so they could easyli catch a Cat or a small Dog too <_<

Thanks to Beachbud, Vito and Mav I can post pictures finally. Here is one of my wild maniac pit bull Guiness.

gallery_7799_3729_196627.jpg

• Like 1

That one seems to have an eye on your plant, licking his/her chops as well. Maybe you should grow some catnip for them eh?

• Like 1

Waz is quite the photog.. Caught the kitty with is tongue out, always funny.