•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

DogsOnLeads

Pics of your pets

*Some* of the critters in our Arc. My wife is into rescues and recruited me. They do make life interesting!

IMG 0947

IMG 0897

IMG 0896

IMG 0733

IMG 8246

IMG 8211

IMG 8138

IMG 8131

IMG 8105

IMG 8025

IMG 7918

IMG 7890

IMG 7847

IMG 7817

IMG 7752

IMG 7752

IMG 7707

IMG 7539

• Like 3

yup. Keeps us busy and "well grounded" :-)

Awesome Zrex, you can tell a lot about someone by their relationships to animals- you and your wife are winning at life .

Thanks Smokey, that's quite a compliment! Unfortunately, OCPD takes the enjoyment out of it for me. Which is why I'm here and going to give natures medicine a try.

This is my dog Eris being her inquisitive self. the other pictures too many to like them all but i do

gallery_9653_4212_200512.jpg

• Like 5

Harley my 105# male he is a lover boy. gallery_10751_4672_2460074.jpg

gin full sister to harley these are work dogs bred by me. she is a little sneaky. gallery_10751_4672_451941.jpg

this I gypsy. she s 1/2siser to the other 2. they have the same dad. she ill alert quicker than the other . 2 she s sable color gallery_10751_4672_3720137.jpg

• Like 1

Nice pictures Bigun. I love the breed. We had one when I was a boy up until I was 13. My folks got another when I first moved out. Very smart and dedicated dogs. Very protective. My parents dog would warn me off until I was cleared by them. Even then the dog never took it's eyes off of me.

• Like 1

yeh dude they are good dogs. I have had them as my friends for a lot of years. first time I ever had 3 fuzzy babies in my home. it is their home too now. truly house protection dogs. if someone comes to the dor and one of goes to answer, the first thing they say ," please hold your dogs" cause they act like they will eat ya up. the won't unless ordered to. they definetly keep prowlers of the property.

The GS we had when I was a boy looked like yours on top. He was a big one too. His name was Satan, but he was adopted and that was his original name. The pastors at our church were not so happy hearing us yell "come Satin, come on boy". The pastors lived next door lol.

Satin was an exceptionally smart dog. Playing fetch you could throw two balls and tell him which one to bring back. So protective too. Everyone respected that dog. His bark come from the bawls of hell.

• Like 1

Hi everybody ,

Here are some pics of my lovely pets ;-)

I have 15 big eyed three frogs and 4 fire belly toads ( no pics sorry)

And i have 2 dogs , one with a big dog complex :wacko:

I have a pincher ( its a little look a like doberman ) but he thinks that he's a doberman :unsure:

And then we have our youngest dog our english stafford :wub:

DSC04453

love them so much :wub:

• Like 2