•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

LaVieEnRose

La Vie attacked by a Caramel Cought

Hi Dynasty strains amateurs :)

So, to resume Caramel Cough #4 and Caramel couch #2 are both female and at day 28 of 12/12. One has been topped early, the other not. The topped one is bigger, around 150 cm, the other 130cm, they stop stretching a couple of day ago. They will gain maybe 10 cm yet i guess. Both have been clone and both will be re-grown ;)

That's the kind of big wild girl i love, not so wild, it is not a South American or Thai Landrace, but she is generous and need space to express herself. I had a bugs and fly and spider mites invasion, under control.

They are still standing on the bottom of the tent so still bad pictures because i don't want to disturb as they compete each other and the Killing Field, so once they got they place, i don't move them, too big. I open the tent a couple of minutes before light ignition to get better pictures.

Caramel Cough #4 - Day 28 Left, Killing Fields.

gallery_992_3598_366565.jpg

gallery_992_3598_1733680.jpg

gallery_992_3598_2415612.jpg

Caramel Cough #2 - Day 28

gallery_992_3598_1107873.jpg

Both #4 and #2

gallery_992_3598_1517816.jpg

Enjoy !

• Like 3

coming along nicely... :tu

These look much more sativa than the CCK. Tasting the CCK I've been growing for the first time, more sativa would be a big plus (for my tastes).

Too bad about the mites La Vie but they don't look too negatively affected. What's your impression so far with the Caramel? I have to say, I'm really impressed so far with the CCK, two really nice pheno's so far, one very Miss U and one very Bubba. Couldn't ask for more :)

All the best,

RM

I've grown two different kush plants in the past 10 years La Vie, hardly a lover haha.

I won't be keeping a cut of the CCK though, real fun to grow but it I think I found a keeper in Chucky's Bride and I just don't have the plant count to have many moms.

All the best La Vie, looking forward to see these finish and get your opinion on the smoke.

Cheers,

RM

CCK is an excellent strain. I got a short Bubba pheno, a short pheno that looks somewhere in between, and I've got two that seem to be MU phenos.

Anyone looking for a strong, tasty indica, will not regret growing it. It could be a while before I grow it again, because I'm going to keep my indica growing to a minimum for my next few grows (maybe 20% of the plants in a grow) and I have a variety of indica-dom choices I haven't tried yet. It is among my favorite indica doms, though.

• Like 1

Oh wow :blink: #2 looks awesome. Honestly, a few pictures of his plants have sold me of Prop P gear!

I just can't fit anything more! Tell me the buds are not dense so the yield will not really be as big as it looks, or maybe she is all hairs and no trichromes.... please anything to convince me not to get another sativa. Lady Cane F3, Selene, Snakebite are on the list to buy ALREADY and i have the PCK & AH cross already which are not exactly short flowering.

My next upgrade will be a dedicated Sativa tent :showoff:

Maybe they are not good stuff for making rope, but for recreation purposes, sounds sweetie as caramel candy ... :wub:

ProfP if you pass around, I think i have CC pheno #1(or #3) and #5(the one i wanted, the more Cough of the known 5 pheno of Caramel Cough, so it should be 9/10 weeks for the first and 11/12 weeks for the second ?

Lady Cane F3, Selene, Snakebite are on the list to buy ALREADY and i have the PCK & AH cross already which are not exactly short flowering.

My next upgrade will be a dedicated Sativa tent :showoff:

Sounds like a plan. When you pop those Snakebite seeds, PLEASE do a grow report. I'm torn between that and the cross with Island Sweet Skunk.

oh i will. and i am sure i will run another cindy cross next to it for the fun of it. it'll probably be a year before i do all that, i need to focus on the 5 moms i have and at least attempt to start the seeds i was given. i am not a hoarder and too poor to be a collector...

useless' recent kush shots are my only other indica envy after i get the ISS x Romulan... i mean come on now!

la vie, tell me again how you manage to stay organized with so many plants and clones of everything? everyhing really fit in 2 mini veg tents? my moms take too much space, but i have a clever solution to that sooooon.

I do not have mother plants, only clones and veg' plants. Most of time i take the cuttings from the plant the Day 0 of 12/12, 2 to 4 each plant in case of.

If i keep a clone without growing him during one or two sessions, i clone the clone when he has a stem big enough to be cloned, and so and so.

So it is some job, and i always have a very dense little greenhouse . 60 clones in the biggest greenhouse behind and 24 freshly rooted waiting for transplant

gallery_992_2746_653796.jpg

Two DP90 on top one on the other, better than one 180 cm high.

gallery_992_2746_575680.jpg

• Like 2

Oh my! #2 looks amazing! 3-4 more weeks looks like, should be really fun weed

wow very nice girls you got there, they look very happy in there. I wouldn't have thought the CCK would get that massive, and you're only at day 46!

wow very nice girls you got there, they look very happy in there. I wouldn't have thought the CCK would get that massive, and you're only at day 46!

Just a reminder its caramel cough not caramel candy kush and they look mighty fine, hope mine do as good.

U really need those thick green stakes to support your buds.

Nice work Lavie

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 1