•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

rollit

250w hps/70x50x90cm/6 plants

Hi,

in 2005 i've made six 60x40x90cm boxes with 250 hps and hydro-system, working not so bad, for friendly smokers living in little flats and never grown before for most of them.

the worst harvest was 70gr, the best was 135g (/0,24m2), always with 6 plants.

then i want to do a new one, a little bit larger, and the simpliest i can, to have a "show room" for my friends.

it could give them ideas to begin an indoor grow, like "do it by yourself"! :whistle:

gallery_8127_3577_211491.jpg

gallery_8127_3577_22418.jpg

gallery_8127_3577_190934.jpg

just a VKO 125mm-185 m3/h, not the best stuff...

gallery_8127_3577_20121.jpg

gallery_8127_3577_6551.jpg

i must made another hole, front of the first and little bit higher, for a best fan effect.

gallery_8127_3577_684067.jpg

the six-pack i want to get in.

1 critical & 5 GP

i must find a piece of screen for a scrog.

after this harvest, if it works well, it will be my seeds-makers box i think...

• Like 2

Guest UfoDisclosure

hey hey that's very cool to you to build these for them and explain them what to do!

135g they have just enough to smoke for 2 months.

The only problem I see with these kind of tiny equipment is the time you spend for the amount of weed you get, and the periodicity for the setup to run and produce enough for your personal consumption months and months around

I'm sure you also prefer big setups :)

But still, hat down bro. Great construction for your friends!

thanks!

but this one is for me. the one they can watch easily.

that's my toy for the day, when there big sisters are sleeping ;)

i've found a piece of screen to make the scrog.

i'll make the second intract hole above him.

gallery_8127_3577_87041.jpg

i must change for bigger pots. or...

gallery_8127_3577_134414.jpg

change for bigger plants!

i have to change the title too, only three girls in the box now...

gallery_8127_3577_82165.jpg

gallery_8127_3577_374235.jpg

if 40g/plant = 120gr/0,35m2 (340gr/m2)

or i can try to keep the six-pack and have 6x40gr maybe!? :rolleyes2:

i can't expect for 3x80gr, that's too crazy (for me). but no time to waste

it's a dilemma...

Nice little Cabin,tres chic !!

i´m gonna watch this one :popcorn: ,caus i´m curious about the GP´s(green poison). i grew the Auto version couple weeks ago...they were not this good i´d expected(compared to their tentmades CreamCaramelAuto from the same breeder)

All the Best for your run :tu :tu

take it from an experienced scrogger: keep the stems above the net. Makes it a lot easier to harvest.

I would personally keep the ballast out of the grow area. Make sure that you don't have light leaks when you go into flowering!

did you think about smell?

Hi Rollit.

I got a 250 watt in a 100x 50 cm cabin.

I got my lamp at a fixed position, almost in the top.

I put a few heat-sinks on top of the refector, and the exhaust of the cabin is directly above it.

A box fan blowing through a scrubfilter.

The Plants move down a few times till it's time to start bending them.

EVSA Lumatek, externally mounted to the side.

I got two different colour bulbs to chose from.

You are sucking out heat with the cooltube while creating heat with the VSA.

Remove the tube and vsa, and you get more light and maybe still a managable temp.

I usually pack the floor with the biggest pots that fit.in.

Easy to say for me, I got height in the customized Lundia closet.

And I do a SOG.

If that's the bottleneck in your box, I would try lower, wider pots to win some height or even try slabs.

And I would turn the lamp 90 degrees so the footprint of the reflector better matches the shape of the box floor.

Ever seen these completely mirror coated boxes?

It looks like there's a million plants in huge greenhouse in endless rows of pots on pictures of these grows.

Good luck.

@ Whazzup: Camouflaged by garlic, probably!

wow, i know how using multiquote now, lol!

Nice little Cabin,tres chic !!

i´m gonna watch this one :popcorn: ,caus i´m curious about the GP´s(green poison). i grew the Auto version couple weeks ago...they were not this good i´d expected(compared to their tentmades CreamCaramelAuto from the same breeder)

All the Best for your run :tu :tu

thank you saxo,

this pheno is fast to flower, tasty as well, and no hermi till now. but the other seed was hermi, 2 weeks longer to flower, and not really tasty.

i wondered for a long time which one i'll keep... :innocent:

then, i think i'm lucky. and i'll check that when time to taste will be come :j

but i've never try the CreamCaramel(auto), so i can't say...

nice simple setup , and respect for showing your friends a way to self supply :)

thanks,

that's my way, rather friendship than business ;)

take it from an experienced scrogger: keep the stems above the net. Makes it a lot easier to harvest.

I would personally keep the ballast out of the grow area. Make sure that you don't have light leaks when you go into flowering!

did you think about smell?

thank you for your advices Whazzup!

can you explain how to keep them above the net without growing near the lamp. by attaching them?

i've thinked about keeping them down the net. this is a bad way?

if you have a link where i can show that, i'll be grateful to you :hug:

;)

i've kept the ballast inside to have a straight box, except the plug.

but yes, much better outside, because of the water first.

and i'll make sure for the light. i'll try.

i must paint in black (rock'n'roll baby!) the inside of the fan and of the flexi.

and a piece of black & white plastic fixed above the fan, out of the box, going down when the fan is off.

for the smell, i don't care, that's in my room.

i've "designed" this box to be watched with tenderness in a chill-out room, with friends. (then the ballast is better inside sometime! :rofl )

bye!

Hi FITH!

i notice all this advices ;)

for the lamp i'll just put a AAW spreader inside of the tube, then there is a bigger efficient volume.

with the '1.0 version' i've always made sog but i try the other way this time, a practice for an future bigger scrog perhaps!? :whistling

i fix this box to accommodate pregnant girls ;)

so, this harvest is not really important in fact. just for the "show", the other one is big enough.

Namaste!

Rock & Roll.

Get and old guitar amplifier, put it on top and hide the hardware in it.

My lumatek evsa looks a lot like a car amplifier, no need to hide it.

Looks like it powers my big subwoofer.

Throw in some red and and purple leds, and mirrors for the fun of it, and it'll be a real seedy place inside and chill to watch.

I think Whazzup means its easier to cut down at harvest time when above the screen , instead of each bud individually.

Just tie them down. Unless you have buds so heavy that you can't lift more then one at a time. (Like mine).

It can be backbreaking on a big scrog. Just tie them down.

Good luck.

thanks for sharing rollit :wave: nice of you to make 6 of them and sharing with others :grinning_respect: :specool

thank you too!

Rock & Roll.

Get and old guitar amplifier, put it on top and hide the hardware in it.

My lumatek evsa looks a lot like a car amplifier, no need to hide it.

Looks like it powers my big subwoofer.

Throw in some red and and purple leds, and mirrors for the fun of it, and it'll be a real seedy place inside and chill to watch.

I think Whazzup means its easier to cut down at harvest time when above the screen , instead of each bud individually.

Just tie them down. Unless you have buds so heavy that you can't lift more then one at a time. (Like mine).

It can be backbreaking on a big scrog. Just tie them down.

Good luck.

hello FoolOnTheHill!

i don't really want to tune my box. and i can't add stuff right now because of no more money to spend on.

the ballast is inside not to hide it, but to protect it from... beer or i don't know what! :lol:

but i've thinked about a fake amplifier too, yes!

a good idea i think, for "indoor's micro-guerilla".

no, the main problem now is the noise, for me.

i'll enlarge the fan hole an put a piece of inner tube or foam to decrease vibrations...

well, for the scrog i think buds can go down throw the let easily, with the branches down. they'll not going fat like yours ;)

i like to dry entire plants without cutting branches, just solar leaves.

but i don't know what the difference between "branches" and "stems"?

perhaps that's the point i haven't understand...

whatever, i thank you for this advices. if it's not for this one, it will be for a next!

bye!

1358904035[/url]' post='560917']

i've "designed" this box to be watched with tenderness in a chill-out room, with friends. (then the ballast is better inside sometime! :rofl )

bye!

Just my opinion ..... But asking for trouble ......... Whether legal or not cultivation of cannabis should remain a personal thing.

seen this too many times to mention where a FRIEND screwed the grower over in one way or another.

It isn't a spectator sport..

Grtz HC :P

• Like 2

llol protect the ballast from beer, i thought i was bad haha

lol, i'm here now Plasma, you can be shameless! ;)

well, i'm not afraid by myself, but only by Pierre Richard's clones (a french actor making bullshits in most of his films, a lot.)

Stems are the trunk and branches grow from stems

thanks a lot DesertGrown!

you give me the light :verrygood

Just my opinion ..... But asking for trouble ......... Whether legal or not cultivation of cannabis should remain a personal thing.

seen this too many times to mention where a FRIEND screwed the grower over in one way or another.

Grtz HC :P

Hi HC,

for me, weed cultivation is like growing fruits or vegetables, or building a house, etc...

it's a part of life that we can share and show here for exemple, like a match on the TV.

whatever, friends are part of my personal life, and till now i have a good feeling to choose them.

and i show that only to interested smokers, +18years, lol! :likken:

i've more than double of this age, i know my friends, i've seen and made a lot of things.

my family and friends know what i'm doing without problem since 20 years and my door still unlocked most of time...

most of my friends don't go on weed forums, afraid by "big brother".

and it safer to show my stuff to my friends than here too, i think.

so, the first question is not if i can show that to my friends but if it's smart to do it here (or just to take a look)!? ;)

and i've more respect for a person who smoke weed front of childs than another drinking a coke or eating chemical food front of them everyday. i've heard about people giving them this poisons. worst, selling them it! :whistling

or another saying that they must work for food.

i prefere to show them how to grow there food (or there smoke)! :innocent:

i don't want another world, i'm participating to another world ;) (ho, it could be a great signature!)

bye!

I was waiting for the topic of not to show friends would be raised regarding this thread. Now this is from my own personal view and just that.

Like rollit i'm a long time grower and have shown many friends and passed my limited advice in the hope they can smoke some clean cheap herb.

In this life if we cannot trust friends who we deem fit of our confidence to keep a secret of a small personal grow then we may as well just sit in our bunker with tin hats on an speak to no one.

I know it's sad world we live in where a herb that is older than man itself gets banned, and to deny us speaking and learning together about this good herb.

In my 20+ years of growing and trusting people i have yet to be busted , and yet to be busted from a friends words.

If we cant trust a fellow man then what do we have ?

Many will disagree and they have merit for such thoughts.

Respect to you rollit for keeping hope in humanity and friends.

And let them come and bust small grows as it's not financially worth it and the cops will only look like fools.

Just an opinion which many will agree with. With many years behind me too, from my experience your fellow man is the first to let you down. Every one of my friends/acquaintances that was bust by the law or by a 'friend' was put in the position by a so called friend.

As for it being safer to show your grow at home than on the Internet ...I have to disagree totally.......

you do not know my name, where I live, how many pLants I have or my security etc etc.......... Your 'friEnds' know all these facts. Your friends all be it innocently may tell another friend what you are doing...... That doesn't matter on the net as long as you only post edited high lights so to speak.

i agree it is a sorry state of affairs in this day and age we live in when we have to be untrusting towards our fellow man....... But it IS the way of the world now...... Things change..... As do friends.

Anyways I hope you are never placed in this position but I felt I simply had to comment on this.

Grtz HC:P

• Like 1

Just an opinion which many will agree with. With many years behind me too, from my experience your fellow man is the first to let you down. Every one of my friends/acquaintances that was bust by the law or by a 'friend' was put in the position by a so called friend.

As for it being safer to show your grow at home than on the Internet ...I have to disagree totally.......

you do not know my name, where I live, how many pLants I have or my security etc etc.......... Your 'friEnds' know all these facts. Your friends all be it innocently may tell another friend what you are doing...... That doesn't matter on the net as long as you only post edited high lights so to speak.

i agree it is a sorry state of affairs in this day and age we live in when we have to be untrusting towards our fellow man....... But it IS the way of the world now...... Things change..... As do friends.

Anyways I hope you are never placed in this position but I felt I simply had to comment on this.

Grtz HC:P

Hello HC,

i try to make the difference between my friends and "the people i know".

then, a friend can be a person i don't know. and a person i know can still forever a bastard.

that's a feeling.

it keeps me alive till now and show me a not-so-bad way to live.

friends (can) talk about my work, but without name or location.

or maybe they don't talk about this at all : this is a detail of there life, not the main thing. they're not pot-heads (like me, lol!).

often we're talking about other subjects. weed's talks are far behind.

and we're adults in France, we don't talk about weed innocently. perhaps in our closed circle. not in open circles, never.

but i know what you mean, i've been 30 years in a big town, doing lot of things... and that's why i know well what happens and how it works.

by internet :

for exemple, Whazzup can show our IP address.

if he can, a hacker can.

and if you have the IP address...

don't tell me that nobody on the earth can localize one of us, even we're using a moving IP address!? :whistling

and if the world is on a sad way, this is not my fault. and the "world" is not the same for everybody, everywhere.

i don't want to be passive.

the world is what we're doing with.

do you think we can be hidden forever?

the history always proves the opposite.

i mean that's the same for jew, gays, amerindians, (terrorits, lol!) etc... as for the weed growers.

to be hidden is the best way to be shown like the evil by the "other side", isn't it?

i just show to the people ( i like and feel) that life is more simple than "we" want to tell to us.

whatever, i don't tell that i'm top-safe, that's just my choice.

i think i've chosen the safer way. for me as for everyone of us. in my mind.

and i don't really want to discuss more about that because everybody do how he wants. everybody has to support what it seems the best (for him. and/or for everybody, like next generations).

don't try to convince me, i'll do the same.

i know how rules the world, certainly much better than most of people (in my mind), and i don't want to hurt anybody.

so, sorry if i've done it.

we can talk about this for years. i'm not here for that, but to share and have fun.

so, closed for me! or in another topic. thanks! ;)

• Like 1

Both sides of the discussion has its merits.

As for locating ipaddress which in essence is like your house address i would never or never will access this forum without a VPN, be it TOR / HotSpot Shield or a bog standard paid for VPN.

Sorry to go off topic.

• Like 1

Then what are we doing here? A crappy topic I recently opened with just a few posts and just two skinny plants, has over 500 views already.

Do you hide your legal plants too, HillCrest?

Call the police and tell them you have information on a plantation the size of a dishwasher, and see how they respond.

The box is a great "lightning conductor" for the big crop hidden in the basement.

And a stepping stone to some friends.

I also show some friends what's in mine:

gallery_1115_3541_87106.jpg

A very flexible cabin, I used it for pre-vegging, clones, motherplants, seedproduction, and now it's jampacked with a SOG of seedlings @ day 24 in flo.

gallery_1115_3541_48369.jpg

The CFL's and tube add to this flexebility.

On the side you see the holes in the frame, they are used the adjust the shelves.

gallery_1115_3541_260012.jpg

The cabin has a "basement" with more tl-tubes, I sometimes use for clones or young seedlings.

But I can't use that at the same time, too hot, so now t's storage compartiment.

I'm glad the plants stopped stretching, I can still drop the floor a few inches.

I want to pick a "keeper" so I made back-up clones.

So far this is my favorite:

gallery_1115_3541_339144.jpg

Just some details have to remain secret, I'm not gonna tell the line-up.

• Like 1