•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Indicans new mix

Whats up fuckers...seems daily I get up expecting these selene plants to be red haired n ready to pull. They keep laughing at me, making me wait while they just keep putting on weight! Tonight im gonna do some trimming n look clise at the buds, take some pics n see where we are at. This is rite around day 70-71, and only two plants cut so far...well thats how long its been since placed into flowering...guess its really like 60 days if flower...so close yet so far...

• Like 2

Plants that still look happy after 10 weeks are the good ones in my book :D

I'll be sticking with the Canna when I start back up, I'm on 'forced vacation' from growing due to the landlord wanting to remodel...

Looking to move, but I want to save up more money before I do so that it can be a big step up for living situation and maybe even add a light. I also don't want to spend time and money in 6 months if I have to tear it down right away because I want to move then... Right now I just have to see what happens here and how long they are planning to work on the space.

It sounds like a long time, but hopefully spring / summer time sees some progress.

Everyday counts, gotta keep on schedule. Procrastination is weed's evil twin :smoke haha

• Like 2

Im goin to the gym then comin home n planting all the same from last...huck kush n the entire lineup from dynasty in sannies shop, the shiatsu kush, more heri x dk, and a couple new entries in the fold, some G13 Fire. And (SFV OG X Purps) x Afghani Kush, should be fun n I definitely love variety!!!

Ive tried for 2 days to upload pics with zero fuckin success. Im talkin like four hours of my fuckin life...fuck.

Dunno yet..goddamn caterpillars chose those plants to eat last time i popped em...i think ive only got 2-4 beans left...Hasnt been a lucky test with shiatsu..but for the past two years bugs deer varmints of all sorts have pissed me off... A damn caterpillar indoors?? Thats indican fuckin luck.

Update: I throw in the towel on uploading pics from this phone...fuck it...take the laptop down the street tomorrow n do it. Also, Holy Princess, her yield? Gonna be friggin impressive. I wondered because every single strain from esko ive touched had yield. These are in approximately week 6 or 7 budding and are exploding with sticky icky icky buds! Im not sure how many seeds are in it, may have to be a real quick drop or sannie just gives em to whoever...if theres not many seeds ill do it again...and btw, the seeded plant is twice the size of the unseeded holy p....dunno if thats cuz shes preggo or cuz its genetic but she has the seeds!

• Like 4

I dunno wtf is up...think its my damn network or my phones goin to hell already...chargin the laptop to go steal wifi tonite n post pics...Just planted approximately 35-40 seeds, this time using soil n coco mix only. Doin it the old skool way...seems like those rapid rooters are great if u can mist em alot thru the day but the second they dry out ur done..oh, ive got a foxtail type pheno of selene, the shit is stupidly potent!!! Damn...Got another indica pheno and the main bud weighed 20 grams dry, so easily over an ounce in a 1 gal smart pot pretty much from seed...auto flowers?? Why??? I just got that in about 70 days. And 2 of the plants in there are easily gonna be 3 ozs dry from about a week of seed...and im only using 12/12...autos take at least 20 hrs light, correct? Indoors they just make no sense to me.

• Like 2

that is pretty good yeild with no veg time, imagine that same clone with a week or two of veg :)

The Holy P can yield for sure and she makes it easy to get something big in under 8 weeks, the cross should have some monsters in it all while having color, taste and potency covered...

Good luck with the new batch of seeds, lots of great variety so it should be fun :verrygood

Weed Jars... My GF gave the last of my last harvest to her friend that can't get any. I have had to spend $200 in the last couple days buying weed.I got an 8th of Jack Frost, an 8th of Super Lemon Haze, an 8th of Trainwreck, an 8th of Cinderella and a couple grams of Purple Widow and a half ounce of Urkle. All the 8th were $20 and the Half was $100. That should hold us a couple days. I bought all that weed at the market in White Center and the Urkle I got from one of my electricians. I swear my whole crew of about 45 people are cool chill dudes.

I am about a month from my next harvest or so, maybe less. I lose track of time. I know when it is time for the Blue Dream. I have some Herijuana and Lady Cane in there too, but they both have some more time to go. The Lady Canes I have are like two different strains, one is flowering a lot more and faster than the others. I don't know what to expect, but the buds look a lot different than everything I have ever grown. One of the Lady Canes is growing like a Christmas tree. I am not going to mess with it by shaping it or anything. I am sure I could make it yield a lot more if I bent the tops down, so I may be undecided. I love that Christmas tree look though.

I am planning my next flower right now with some some Herijuana #1, some Red Dream Skunk and some more blue dream clones of course.

We are looking at a new house and it will have a lot more room to grow in this out-building that is already wired. It belongs to one of my electricians and he was growing in that space so it is ready to go when I move in. We can have the place, I am just weighing all the pros and cons of moving right now.

I am interested in growing some of that serene and some of the chocolate cheese I am reading about here.

• Like 1

Im def taking some hp clones...great buds in all areas...scent. sticky. Dense. Unique as hell...Selene hascvery unique qualities n this shit is fuckin strong...damn

• Like 3

Well the first selene x holy princess seed was pulled today...PERFECT FAT BLACK OILY. MOTHERS!!! Id show ya a pic but for some reason og hasnt let me upload a pic all week...sick f fuckin with it.

• Like 1

Coool!!! Got a buch of seeds pop up this am...fingers crossed seeds just keep poppin! The temp is now perfect indoors at about 74 f.....no humidity so mold isnt an issue. Bugs are non existant, so far...

Bud rooms, the holy princess are trichome madness....Selene has a couple phenos that are insane...Been tryin my ass off to post pics...maybe today. Ive still got the two monster selene buds. They keep swelling. Wtf am i supposed to do??? But by friday I should harvest at least 5 plants...then a couple a week for awhile!!!

Oh!!! One question and im leaning one way, just want some opinions. Right now im running 2 closets, 1000watts each...mh and hpd...would you guys do one room with both lights or keep em seperate? Im thinking the same room makes more sense.

I really liked having both kinds of lights at the same time myself.

I think the two lamps can work together, like synergy, greater than the sum of the parts, because the two light frequencies are complimentary, and, between the lights, where you would have marginal light, the two margins can come together to make one zone of average light, giving you more total coverage.

Glad things are going well. It's fun to harvest tons of bud. I harvested about 4.5 oz on Friday and my brain is exploding.

My thoughts exactly...I was thinking of doing like the last four weeks rotate em in, but i could save a whole room by combining like before...I really need to invest in co2 tanks...more lights, more co2. Within a month i'll add another 1000wt hps....so 3000 watts can use some co2!

Ok...weird shit...both ballasts are swtchable hps/mh 1000...In either would the mh fire in three different outlets but switched to hps both times the mh fired. I switched it over to run mh and its normal but wtf? When I swapped the ballasts both of them fired the hps perfectly also...Maybe my 3rd ballst isnt fucked. More on that later....

Ok, pulled 2 buds. Good news is the holy princess im finding all the seeds in is a very tight budded, almost indica buds theyre so hard, which is great with the short stout selene I picked for pollen...Problem is theres only 10 seeds in 2 bottom buds so far.now I thought I bred the other holy princess which still has 2 weeks where the seeded one will be done within a few days...but the seeds are perfect and holy princess is some dank ass shit!

Just did a count, oh! And I combined both mh and hps 1000 in one room...34 females ready to begin pulling with a bunch more following under the T5s...Ive gotta order heri asap and kolossus n shackzilla...I need buds. Lotsa buds!

In the course of a summer day a plant gets blue and red light, depending on the time of day. I really feel that the spectrum of both the MH and the HPS combined, is closer to nature. So many other factors to consider when growing it is hard to pin one change being the one thing that made a difference, I also feel that just caring for a garden puts the gardener's signature on the final product and the pride in one's work always shows. Following your heart in the garden is usually a good thing.

• Like 1

Ok...im blown away...Due to the hps firing the mh but when switched the mh would stay on...that got me thinkin...The 2 outlets I used were the same two my ballast that had stopped workin was plugged into...Last nite I thought about it and jut now fired up the 3rd "blown" 1000 watter and she fired right up!!! So fuck...3000 watts, we r here!!! Must just be poor or small wiring in those two outlets where not enough power is produced. I dunno...I just know Ive gotta get another new bulb tomorrow!

• Like 1

Nice, combining is the way to grow, and you get less wasted footprint, more uselful overlap :tu

hopefully you get more seeds than that, but it sounds dank. You gona make hash from the leftover seeded weed?

Tsb this weed is too damn good to just hash it up....These are tight fat nugs and really, Icould still swear the other onevwas the breeder but not a seed to be found. Im glad tho cuz its more fluffy type buds...same smell but the dank heavy nugs arentbthe same...May take awhile to get thru all the bud just to get to the seeds lol! Yeah in about a week ill have all 3000 watts in the room with an hps on each side and the mh in the center....always worked before...

• Like 1

great news!

you know what you need, is a battery backup / ups unit. It wouldn't help with that shitty socket, but generally speaking, it provides smooth, consistent power which is safer, wont cause lights to turn off in a grey-out and will ensure your bulbs and ballasts last longer.

pays for itself in a year and it is peace of mind.