•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Indicans new mix

I got me some Heri fems just the other day. Cant wait to pop em right beside some Dinafem's strawberry cough. Im going try both in a 2.5X2.5 tent.

Ive yet to smoke me some herijuana!

• Like 3

Dryin a heri x new blue diesel...fuckin talk about the same friggin growth on every plant! No branches just rock buds...cant wait to toke it

• Like 5

Thanks everyone, this has been a great birthday. Seems like we celebrated it the whole month, and had two surprise parties lol.

• Like 2

Hey! I go on a little trip to Jamaica and Risk replaced me as the assistant clown? I see how it is. Now you may never know what I had in my *ahem* when I came home.

Happy birthday Randude! Mine was this week also. The trip was my gift to myself.

• Like 2

Oh is that how it is??? I thought it was all about peace n love n shit...so find any lambs breath to bring back? How many keys you able to uh, stash in da suitcase?

Guys, I just wanna say if you want sone awesime strains NOW with fast griwth, try prifessor p's stuff asap..The huck kush is friggin dynsmite. The caramel candy kushs are crazy..caramel coughs are nuts...If I was gonna choose right now only one strain from Sannies shop, I think huck kush would be it. Luckily thats not s choice I have to nake but some of the finest overall smoke out there...Send the professor some love...These genes are better than expected and Im definitely doing sone f2s and other crosses..And im not taking away from any other breeder on here, its just he brought new indica type plants into sannies shop...killer.

• Like 3

After all of the high powered stuff I've seen you grow, and the strong crosses you have made, for you to say that about Huck kush makes it some very special weed, indeed.

• Like 1

Gotta agree with Indi about the Huck Kush. It has it all in my book - looks, taste, smell and effect are all 9+ and they finish up in 7-8 weeks. It even makes my glycerin taste good. :D

• Like 1

Guys, I just wanna say if you want sone awesime strains NOW with fast griwth, try prifessor p's stuff asap..The huck kush is friggin dynsmite. The caramel candy kushs are crazy..caramel coughs are nuts...If I was gonna choose right now only one strain from Sannies shop, I think huck kush would be it. Luckily thats not s choice I have to nake but some of the finest overall smoke out there...Send the professor some love...These genes are better than expected and Im definitely doing sone f2s and other crosses..And im not taking away from any other breeder on here, its just he brought new indica type plants into sannies shop...killer.

Hiya there :) How would you compare the body stone of Huckleberry vs Herijuana? I am a big fan of that Heri and was gonna make an order with Sannie real soon. Chucky's Bride will be making it on the short list for the flavor, smell alone. Thanks for the input. Happy growing with those kick ass cuts. Peace.

Heri is a heavier stone, earthier flavor. Heavy hitter. Huck is almost as heavy but just a lil more functional...And taste is huck all day...Bag appeal, smells etc...But heris still my fave to breed into other plants so as soon as the stars align huck kush n heri will mate...If I was wanting just a smoke for all the time id say huck. You want a bit more comad out go heri..Im goin both! ;)

• Like 1

Ok...the plants, just phenomenol...Ive finally got wifi here at the house so I can post my own fuckin pics! Hot damn...A decision was just made.....Ive got two identical huck kush males and 2 identical caramel candy kush females...They look like they wanna mate! Be a quick ass big yielding killer taste pot!

• Like 2

It was an accident, but my heri x kush got pregnant from my Col Jam..

• Like 1

The two ccks are both short fat n stalky...I took pics last night but after watering and smokin n all kinds of moind numbing things, just havent posted pics yet...ill get em up tonight Rev...

Thats the 3000 watts dogs...theres a couple things like heri x nbd and a couple more selenes, but the rest are mainly the dynasty seeds lineup....The closet you cant see about5 big ass plants just cuz of the angle..But theres at least 3 females of each of prof p's stuff..And yes, its very good my neighbors are about 100 yards or more thru the trees! Its definitely a nice smell in my house!

• Like 1

That's awesome RObo!!! But if you saw my newest creation, you'd laugh at those dudes....I took 24 kronicaine clones n put in a kiddie pool..In a couple weeks they'll go into the main flower room so 3000 watts..And today I tested the ballast that ble and its firing, so if I watch it a few days I may be up to 4000 watts...Stay tuned, as they make kiddie pools complicated...Tomorrow I'll show yacrazy pics!

• Like 1