•           ai.php.gif

robogro

Robo's Outdoor Adventure 2013

You talked about putting a tarp on the plants to force flower... Something I have wanted to try is putting garbage cans over the plants. It will sure make it dark in there and only takes seconds to do.

Your photography is pretty amazing. I am someone that has been using a camera hard for almost 40 years.

• Like 1

yeah randude, my thinking was maybe a camo net to reduce the light as it's not practical in this situation as I can not check every day

early buds

gallery_6278_3609_150928.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_24956.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_29020.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_52039.jpg

a pic of one of the Selene ladies with a seed plant coming up at the bottom

gallery_6278_3609_13546.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_188095.jpg

:wave: thanks for stopping by Lurk Daddy

:wave: randude.. just a camo net for a little more shade, probably won't make a difference..

You talked about putting a tarp on the plants to force flower... Something I have wanted to try is putting garbage cans over the plants. It will sure make it dark in there and only takes seconds to do.

short plants as they went straight to flower after planting

gallery_6278_3609_90706.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_248858.jpg

Oh okay, I guess I missed the point. Thought you wanted to force a flower. I see lots of flowers already and solstice is a week away.

Looks like you are enjoying yourself and that is all that is really important.

yeah, I'm trying to keep them in flower without them going into reveg mode, problem is I can't be there every 12 hours to cover\uncover.

I might just cut the tops off at the first sign of reveg for some daytime smoke :yummy: :smoke

nice thread ,Robo :tu

over her we got "Baldrian-Extrakt" ("Valerian-Extract " in english) it´s a herbal stuff,you can spray upon your plants to make them flower earlier,or in your case,to keep them flowering .....

http://www.neudorff....an-extrakt.html

maybe you got something like this over there too :)

Attention: it may attract cats to your plants,when growing close to villages/houses

:wave: thanks saxo, I did some reading on it and is available here as a herbal med but the attracting cats part will most likely bring the cousin of the cat,

Skunk 000204AC.gif

great thread Robo i got some biddy early here from serious seeds i heard its a good strain for outdoor growing here in the uk!! i will try em out next year...

I love growing outdoors. The plants can get crazy big.

I watched some fellows growing some giant spheres in California and what they do is add a light outside to keep them from flowering and so they can get crazy big. Then whenever they learned is best they turn off the lights and let them flower. Not a solution for everyone, but I thought I would throw that out there. We can do anything with these girls. Every problem has a solution.

I like the netting / walls vibe you have going. Makes it all look more inviting, like sitting down on a 5 gal pail and having a coffee and shooting the shit while just admiring the growth. I wish I was a little more ambitious

:wave: Thanks for stopping by guys, things have been a little crazy here lately, but have smoothed out and all but 3-4 plants are girls.

last planted

gallery_6278_3609_388705.jpg

looking back

gallery_6278_3609_202962.jpg

Drizella, very branchy and some reveg leaves

gallery_6278_3609_36478.jpg

AK x NL

gallery_6278_3609_151730.jpg

SSH LaVie

gallery_6278_3609_91942.jpg

Dragon fly

gallery_6278_3609_462770.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_50548.jpg

Spider

gallery_6278_3609_797399.jpg

Unknown bud--weird looking

gallery_6278_3609_436487.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_1253450.jpg

cheers

• Like 1

I like the netting / walls vibe you have going. Makes it all look more inviting, like sitting down on a 5 gal pail and having a coffee and shooting the shit while just admiring the growth. I wish I was a little more ambitious

we think alike Wrecks...storage container for misc supplies (rain proof) doubles as a seat and works good for field trimming and taking in the view

main operations area

gallery_6278_3609_210794.jpg

field trimming seat

gallery_6278_3609_396127.jpg

view

gallery_6278_3609_100261.jpg

• Like 2

Let this message substitute for a 'like,' which I just ran out of.

• Like 2

wow, this is awesome :) ... great pics, robo.

love the insects and the box is a nice touch.

i'm gonna stick around and sit this one out with ya, robro :)

• Like 1

:wave: big ole thanks for stopping by randude, Misterdirt and santero.

I like the box, it doubles as a seat and storage for misc. things so I don't have to carry stuff back and forth.

Great thread dude.

I think the camo looks great and looks like it's good shade but also allows for patches of light everywhere throughout the day.

and with summer comming, the few degree cooler temps will surely help.

Again, great photography. Your dragon fly must have had some couch lock from one of your girls and just had to take a breather.

I am in the market for a Canon DSLR myself, because I have so many Canon Lenses. Not sure which one I am going to get, so I have some work to do with the reading and a bit of saving to do as well. I have been using a Rebel for about 3-4 years now and before I switched to digital I wouldn't even look at a Rebel. My gear in film was top notch and I knew how to use it. Digital Cameras respond to light differently than film and it is hard to break old habits. Sorry to go on long...

Great thread friend. Keep on keeping on.

:wave: Thanks TSB .. the camo is a leftover item from another outdoor grow area a few years back and has been handy ever since

:wave: Thanks randude ... good luck on choosing your next camera, the part I like best is not having to pay to have pictures developed and the time it takes to get them back to see that the pics are crap. Digital makes learning faster. Yeah the dragon fly had the munchies and was eating all the bugs that he could catch.

I got these plants out late and un-sexed, so I will be watched closely..Eldorado from Sativa seeds.

gallery_6278_3609_79800.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_115798.jpg

14 SSH LaVie I was lucky and got 3 out of 3 girls.. thanks Mr Rose :wave:

gallery_6278_3609_148074.jpg

Lemon Berry in the middle...I'm hoping she clouds up so that I can cut her and reveg

gallery_6278_3609_166685.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_54903.jpg

gallery_6278_3609_42263.jpg

Kush mix going through reveg atm should be some interesting plants

gallery_6278_3609_77817.jpg

another plant reveg

gallery_6278_3609_84684.jpg

left group pic

gallery_6278_3609_222315.jpg

right group pic

gallery_6278_3609_83720.jpg

seed plant and some coffee as the sun comes up (wrecks there is room for you :wave: )

gallery_6278_3609_46094.jpg

cheers

• Like 1

14 SSH LaVie I was lucky and got 3 out of 3 girls.. thanks Mr Rose :wave:

:wub: Should be ready by the middle/end of october because of the strong Paki influence, she is around 9 weeks inside and speed up last week - But still an haze mostly Sativa, the Kush is more seen in the shortening and taste and color, the psyche and social high of my SSH remain. (It is a Silver Chitral exactly robo' (SSH-Lver cut x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Deep purple male)

• Like 1

(It is a Silver Chitral exactly robo' (SSH-Lver cut x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Deep purple male)

that is more than I can say without taking a breath of air... lol I have it written down somewhere... Thanks :wave:

:lol: I will keep you some [SSH-Lver cut x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Deep purple male] Vs [(The One x Chronic)xNYCD]x(Killa Kush x Amnesia Haze)] for next year :lol:

:lol: I will keep you some [SSH-Lver cut x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Deep purple male] Vs [(The One x Chronic)xNYCD]x(Killa Kush x Amnesia Haze)] for next year :lol:

Maybe it is time to give it it's own name after all of that... Maybe LaVie Special and you can list the geneology in the description lol

• Like 1