•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wrecks

Am I crazy?

I'm a pig.

Today, instead of smoking my nice Lemon Skunk, I am drinking Lemon Hart rum, because I was a total pig for dope.

You guys who are growing lots of way nicer stuff than me; how the fuck do you moderate? I'm like a kid in a candy store. Never had so much weed (practically free) but it's still not enough.

Somebody chastise me, tell me I'm a fool. I should have abuse heaped on me. Maybe someone will have words that will punch me between the eyes, and straighten me the fuck out.

Say what you want to say, I'll just hang my head and take it. No arguements from this old wreck.

• Like 1

i have no words of unKINDness... only words of encouragement... i always think about what it took to get those jars full... and what they are worth in time and energy, and how long it will take to have more jars... the idea being that they never run out. i am a heavy medical user, formerly recreational, and i had to admit that my medical needs were pretty nuts... so then i had to try to meet them or there is just no affording it. a wise man will always ration his medicine, for the days he goes without, take away from the days of wellness he has with them. the balance is necessary. meet your needs, grow more, or slow down and RESPECT the meds. i'm sure we all have run into this. it is the "kid in the candy store" effect. anyone have tips for making the stash go further??? do you use the whole cow??? i mean hash out the trim and make butter and oil from what you can??? that definitely helps extend the flowers. don't hate on yourself man, lots of people have this problem but have never been able to grow their own or meet their needs so then it is just a financial problem. give yourself a pat on the back and get growing!!! one love... may you find your balance. PS you might need a stronger strain, or one that suits you better. or to mix it up more. i can really munch my way through a no ceiling sativa pretty quickly... they can be psychologically addictive, due to the euphoria they can produce. good luck!

• Like 1

also the fact that you are slurping down that lemonine terpine profile suggests you may have needs for its therapeutic value. it tends to have excellent mood enhancing qualities. even lemons will do this. get a fresh lemon and cut it open or bend a peel and smell. chances are you will smile. lemon terpine herbs are great antidepressants and energizers. probably no coincidence you went from lemon skunk to lemon rum. just a thought, for what it's worth. i'm guessing the lemon skunk worked way better than the lemon rum.

• Like 2

Wrecks, if you are cutting back to make it last longer, then you are not growing enough. Way back in 2004 when the electricity went up, I moved outdoors and discovered that even a bad year produces more than I, and the Ms, can smoke in a year.

It also gave me the ability to get better at preserving buds, Not enough jars, so I vacuum seal a lot of buds in plastic food grade bags(on a roll) the best buds get the jars.

I make quite a bit of hash, BHO oil AHO oil and gumby hash as it is easy to store and takes up less room. The oils work best for a quick, almost no left over mj smoke, and lasts a good bit like 4 hours...

I gave up drinking alcohol 20 years ago so booze is not an option for me...dang it I really miss drinking...

If you only have so much bud, then bag it up into weekly amounts and stay with it, make your friends bring some to share and quit sponging off you... lol just kidding..

the bottom line is .... I'm a conehead and believe in MASS qualities...

be sure and share some with granny

gallery_6278_2645_61635.jpg

• Like 1

haha I don't think you're going to get what you're looking for Wrecks. You're a good shit with no smoke lookin to self medicate...no harm in that as long as alcohol doesn't make you into a Douchesquatch lol

Peace

RM

5 days off

2 day on ahahahaha lol

la vien i know ,,,,,,

its good to take a brake though,,,, then you enjoy more,

finding balance well dont ask ink ,,,,, he rite far to much on threads lol

lemon rum is desturbing,,, man i like the old vintage stuff,,,,,,

@ Inkog

I was hoping someone would laugh at me. That, believe it or not, gives me some strength. Thank you, Ink.

@ LaVie

First off, I am pleased to have a good grower like you reply to my crazy shit. Maybe I will learn after this. Thank you for sayingthat you had to learn moderation. I like you. BTW, the only Frenchmen I don't like are the elitist Quebecouis from Canada. You real Frenchmen are OK.

at Midnight; I really thank you for taking thwe time to reply to my 1 in 7 billion fuckshow. You seem to feel my pain, and that really helps. In reallife, based on this brief interlude, I would stand beside you,and be your gorilla against any against you. If nothing else, I got my balls, and I remain fearsome. I havenèt ley my body waste away like my mind. OOps, interney tuff guy syndrome....... CANCEL!

@ Scone

Iève loved your posts from day 1. I reallu like the way you incorporate comedy into your stuff. Yoyu ring of intelligence to me. Comedy in the face of distess is a sign of good charater, so thanks for the Shining (one of my favorite movies)

• Like 2

@ Robo Icanèt bring words. Thank you old chum, I feel your vebes

@Rev alcohol su5reky was almost ythe end of me. Maybe yourè even smarter than I gave you credit, and nothing will satisfy me. Perhaps I should have died on the multiple occasions it was offered me.

Routine. I promise if you can do this for a period of time it will become habit, and habit becomes routine. Smoke every 4-5 Hours, then find something to do inbetween the sessions.

Self control is a beast to take a hold of, but when you finally grab on to its horns you can ride that fucker till the end of your days!

There are some good suggestions in a few of the posts Wrecks and there is not just one answer ether .

But beating your self up is not on the list...

I just think of all the money I've had spent on smoke, started to toke at 14 now push en 60 and for the past 25 years have not given a dealer a dime

Just the seed dealers....LOL

• Like 1

if you think its a problem then perhap this might sound strange but...

drink more smoke more,,,, as much as you can,,,,, ans soon you will feel that perhap change will come quick.

i think this is rite. all though you punish your body till it revolts your humour mind body and soul.

i mean this in a nice way,,, so i hope you dont take ofence

we all have limit what they are i dont know.

if you ask a doctor if i had any sence perhap he give you the same answer. if you follow through with this advice of sort when you least learn who and what you are.

it strange,,, but then i come from a medical back ground

• Like 1

Sativa Queen from Motarebel;

gallery_833_383_46816.jpg

Jack Hammer // Killing Fields

Jack Hammer

gallery_833_383_12767.jpg

and Killingfields

gallery_833_383_60498.jpg

Its over 9000! in every way pot can be.

gallery_833_383_28412.jpg

I smoked all of that in a few months.

gallery_833_383_20280.jpg

Still cant quite get the cow into the air though

• Like 1

@Nokturnsl thanks for not pushu=ing my face in gthe dirt. Ièm on my 2nd mickey, and am doing a good jod of self effacenet

I am a heap at tge moment .I need to centralize and drink some more, and I will be back.

I

èm like a bad fuckinè weed. thikk you;ve killed meÉ Ièm back

Wrecks I can feel the pain for you. At a point in time My cellar was like a stoners wine cellar. I had multiple strains and the strains had different vintages of them. I went to bed one night like that and woke up the next morning to nothing and nowhere to get any more. It was a real culture shock since I had smoked daily for 45 years.

At first I would sit there thinking about all that good stuff that had passed through my hands and lungs. Then I got to thinking about how much of it that I had just wasted and how I wish I could have some of that back.

I started getting good bud again but it was a rarity, and there were extremly small quantities of it. It also was just killing me to have to actually pay cold hard cash for something that I used to have just running out my ass and costing me $00. I started watching how I used my bud and how I would get the most out of it. If that bud was putting off smoke, well then I would capture every bit of it and get it in me where it should be, rather than filling up the room. I also started keeping my stash out of site, and never had any when those freeloaders stopped by to see what I was smoking.

• Like 1

@wreck : :lol:The liberty fries campaign is over - And Quebec will soon become independent :)

Once, a close friend tell me :"you can drink like a hole, but not like a bottomless hole" . Since i understood that, my addict issues are resolved ;)

Thanks,

I do have to admit, as I still have a regular (ish) job working for people who expect me to drive remember stuff and even do stuff sometimes,

gallery_833_383_68365.jpg

its hard being this high all the time.

• Like 2