•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

LaVieEnRose

Killing Fields -Hericules - Shackzilla : La vie back to the boss

So, speaking about the fact i use to grow twice a plant, the second time is always, better, have a looks to the clone of the Shackzilla who gave me some issues from seedling.

To get some descent harvest, she need to be veg'd and worked a bit

She is actually in 11 liter pot, maybe i will change one more to 25 if i let her a week or two more in veg (no room in flowering space for her for instance)

Behind, my old 500W (yep, 500W, but running 400W HPI-T and HPS) old german outside ballast, still running since 1996. Hecho en allemania :lol:

gallery_992_3633_198407.jpg

gallery_992_3633_190644.jpg

Shining after a spray against fungi (preventive and systemic, massive destruction weapon i know, but don't want, can not, gamble this grow )

gallery_992_3633_1054025.jpg

• Like 2

Some Sannie Gears in a kind of scrog ( iscrog with the SJ net)

Shackzilla on bottom left, The One cross on right, below one Anesthesia, and a killing field, front left a Lavender rain

gallery_992_3633_3450.jpg

Shackzilla

gallery_992_3633_210215.jpg

most of time i grow around 16 to 20 plants in 4x4, first time there so few, but i want to lower the amount of plant and raise the crop in each, so let's see with this mostly indica run.

This Shackzilla got a real mint taste, like you was smoking mint grass, amazing and great, the stone is correct, not an hammer knocking you, but a pleasant relaxing weed for me.

• Like 3

Lots of pretty tops, all reaching for the light, everything looks very happy as usual.

Looking good........... I need to start at the beginning of the thread.

Cheers

Nice grow

They are nicely filling in. the nicest part still has to come, enjoy them

greetz sannie

Thx Mack, HHH and Sannie ;)

Which of these strains do you prefer, and why?

Difficult to answer, because they all have their place in a day.

The last pheno of the Killing Field i had was one of the most potent weed of my actual collection, the Shackzilla is a good "after work" weed for me, at the aperitive time, make you depresurize without asleeping you, and the Hericules also. I found more fruity taste in the Hericules.

Hello and thx for stopping in IslayHearts ;)

She is big, it is a DR120 room on the back and would take a third of the volume. A 25L (or 30L) pot with 6/7 weeks of veg.

Despite the fact i'm use to top my plants 80% of the time, this one is better without topping it, so few days after transplanting in the final bed, at the point shown below, i've just bend it thoroughly under a net in the room for 2 weeks, like a scrog, and i "released" her from her net when induced to 12/12, it means two weeks later, the time for the plant to react like i wanted her to do..

gallery_992_3633_190644.jpg

I'm not bad in the growing affairs, but not really good in the smell and taste description, but this pheno have a wonderful and rich taste, the kind of weed that you smoke by greediness :lol:

• Like 2