•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Useless

New strains,,,upcoming genetics; finally

Couple more pics and info...

The heavy hitting stanky pheno has turned to garlic/pine/kush/rocket fuel. All my friends that grow only cali kush strains are literally begging me for clones. She is one dank girl. She grows with more side branching than her sister, and eats more food as well. Here she is just before the chop.

gallery_604_3634_1618573.jpg

gallery_604_3634_854003.jpg

gallery_604_3634_1834146.jpg

gallery_604_3634_2240664.jpg

Here is the more bubba leaning sister. She likes to grow one large main cola with short side branches. She is a light feeder. Smell is total dark chocolate and kush.

gallery_604_3634_3802511.jpg

gallery_604_3634_3188953.jpg

gallery_604_3634_708449.jpg

gallery_604_3634_4276944.jpg

Sorry my photography skills are a bit rusty. These pics really dont do them justice.

The KKSC cross is awesome. Very dense, very purple buds that smell of tropical candy. When breaking up a joint the smell totally reminds me of Capt'n Crunch Crunch Berries. Leaves a long lasting tropical fruit flavor on the tongue. Devastating stone. Would knock down an elephant. I didnt get pics of her before the chop, but I will get some dried bud shots and throw them up soon.

A big batch of the Bubba cross is now in the making. The original cross will be availble first, followed shortly by F2's of each of the two girls above. They are very different ladies, but both are great in their own right, so I feel the need to take them in each in their own direction.

Cheers

• Like 2

lemon thai... i will patiently await these.

glad you guys are up and rolling again

you and me both!!

The heavy hitting stanky pheno has turned to garlic/pine/kush/rocket fuel. All my friends that grow only cali kush strains are literally begging me for clones. She is one dank girl. She grows with more side branching than her sister, and eats more food as well.

That's what i am talking about! great looking plants with the real deal genetics that made this the classic it is! much better then the overly crossed, hype selected cuts floating around.

Glad you are making separate F2s so that we can all enjoy the separate phenos without hunting like crazy. keep it up, good stuff!

So glad your moving forward with the LUSH for release to the masses

It was/is a beautiful and easy plant to grow with a great stone and taste. It actually pained me to cut her down I enjoyed looking at her that much.

I'll most Definately will be wanting more of those beans, especially if she still grows like this....

gallery_32388_13499_2257382.jpg

Grtz HC

It's great to hear about the new strains being released and I too am excited to hear that Lush will be released.

I am still enjoying growing Lush and everyone who has tried it has been very impressed.

Exciting news, these sound killer!

For that kksc/afghan x LT/afghan, might I suggest the name Cough-Dropped? Sounds fruity and heavy!

Peace

Can you pre-order!! :icecream:

warzone is going to be dropped in the next days :)

be aware,,,this shit reeks!!

Don't wanna be rude or anything, I was just wondering if something with Dabney Blue will be made in future crosses. Sure hope so :)

yep,,,she our flagship girl,,,,she will be in stable as long as we can :)

can we get a spoiler on this Warzone, Hup??? what's her story??? Dabney x ??? taste??? characteristics? etc.

warzone is going to be dropped in the next days :)

be aware,,,this shit reeks!!

Midnight: Warzone is described on another thread. It's a Lebanese (possibly an old landrace, from the sound of it) crossed with an Afghani (hence "warzone"). The Lebanese female shown in the thread looks intriguing, with thin, sativa-looking leaves.

• Like 1

MT - MD nailed it. Two unique landraces from Lebanon and Afghanistan. Both are regions of long term conflict, hence the name Warzone.

Well I spent an hour reading through some broken translated dutch... all I know is that the plants looked superb! "Tiger"? looked like a special plant, you definitely see the wild in these beans, but you also see a very strong and sensible selection. I think you have a winner here dude :verrygood

I will have to wait for the Lush and Bubba seeds to come out to try your gear myself, but much respect to Useless and Hupla ( and whoever helped with testing and selection ) for a very open operation and what looks like an amazing strain !

A big batch of the Bubba cross is now in the making. The original cross will be availble first, followed shortly by F2's of each of the two girls above. They are very different ladies, but both are great in their own right, so I feel the need to take them in each in their own direction.

Wow that is great news.Sorry if I am over anxious but do you have a rough idea of a time frame for release.Very excited about getting my hands on these.Great work!

What is the pure Lebanese IBL like, effect-wise?

I remember getting red and blonde Lebanese back in the 70s. I knew nothing of indica vs. sativa back then. Lebanese and Moroccan hash, in retrospect, might have been from sativas. It was a completely different buzz than the dark Afghani, Pakistani and Nepalese varieties.

• Like 1

the pure ones are fast flowering sativa's!! Sour bitter hashy tastes (smooth smokers) and the effect is dizzy high.............indeed like the red leb was back then :)

Hups

• Like 2

Don't wanna be rude or anything, I was just wondering if something with Dabney Blue will be made in future crosses. Sure hope so :)

I am sure glad to hear that :)

• Like 1

Hello Useless & all,

They'll be done in June, so probably around July they'll be available at the shop.

Just in time for my b-day!!! :D

Any name chosen yet?

Hope all is fine for you by now.

Peace out & take care.

Bnj