•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shake'N'Bake

Amnesia Haze

Lavie , thx, but what do you mean by close to a od overdose ? explain pls...

Keev , thx for the info good job.

Scone of A ,thx and hitting the nail on the head there ..

@shakeNbake if i really could choose....hahhaha lets see the cum.... amnesia can wait some days:)

what do you think about this grow...what will you change next? do you like growing this cut? will you grow her again?

HIdronesia

• Like 1

great looking plants, cant wait for new pics... of the plants!

Hi Dudes yes pictures are coming im really busy with some other shitt trying to move to a new house not for weed tho. and i have some new dogs coming my way but customs are braking my balls man lol anyways .... hidro well what would i change next time? i think i would change the way i water instead of under, from the top . i cut 2 plants down that were ready on commercial level and i took the most shitt one that had a manicured wet weight of 150 gr and a so called reasonable 180 gr. so i think i should find myself another hobby lol or go back to 4 times 400 watt . or maybe do a led grow . anyways i will try to upload pics later on....

@shakeNbake

lol 150g wet bud is goooood.. if you put 24 plant /m2:)

so i think you didnt do bad...but to maximize the yield you cannot leave any empty space in the grow room.

if you know what to improve next your are ok if not... you really should find a new hobby hahah

we learn from all grow

summer will be a new chalange

Hidronesia

some shots of yesterday week 9 this is the second plant ive grown after sannies sugar punch that produce a awesome amount of resin.

gallery_7254_3651_1728169.jpg

gallery_7254_3651_421976.jpggallery_7254_3651_1802685.jpggallery_7254_3651_797019.jpggallery_7254_3651_410987.jpggallery_7254_3651_2086776.jpggallery_7254_3651_1253047.jpg

• Like 2

Its 12 euros a g in the coffee shops of the netherlands ,you have a good mine there ,i wish i could ave a few ounces of that ,amnesia haze is my fave smoke ,do they sell the pepper flav one in the shop.cheers

I have a 80 kg rhodesian ridgeback nuts still on if you want to cross him with your best female ,as i seen your luvvly dogs on the pets thread ,peace

Thx dudes, 2 days ago i took em all down , i didnt weigh anything yet and i still have 30 plants to take down .

I really dont know what the end dry weight will be .

The nets are full full especially the one in the back its loaded,today i will bring in a new net for the last 30 plants. ill keep you guys in the loop.

gallery_7254_3651_945783.jpg

• Like 2

yes very happy lavie , its very good shitt like i said ...i think the weight might be surpising like you guys said before , i have around 35-40 k of wet weight so we will see whats gonna happen. its drying on 20 C .

cu lavie.

all good things come to an end... and what an end this is. i cant be bothered to hook up the next 4 levels on my drying net, 2 levels is plenty and you have 3 racks!! how on eartj do you trim that much? non stop for 2 days i could not trim that much!

• Like 1

how on eartj do you trim that much? non stop for 2 days i could not trim that much!

I'm betting Gnomes. An army of them.

• Like 1

27 hours trimming in three days with 2 people, its a very easy one to trim and yes trimming is a very shitty job but you gotta make the best out of it ....a radio is a mens best freind in these times and a lot of coffee lol .