•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

weedy

hanging out.... any other TCC members

whle the TCC is down i will be looking fpr a new home to hang!!! used to hang here before!! any other TCC members here!!

i can already tell i been here to long i will be ordering some double jam this weekend if it is in stock still!!

yes, i'M A TCC MEMBER , BUT SHAMEFULLy have forgotten my password. i think my handle is Hopefull Stoner there. been meaning to get back there too, but then shit happens and i forget all about it.

i really like their radio station, that is cool as shit imho.

i wish i had it to divde it brother. maybe a humble outdoor this year will fix that. :wave: you still dealing with your old grow crew, i know it was like 4 of yall back on PG. mole lurks around now and again here.

whats up SCB!!! been a whie????

It's in the shop. Double Jam is a strain from USC... it's a Lambsbread cross.

......Thats where cleptor always talked about...

btw:.... another one we din´t seen/read since a while.....hope,he´s alive & well :wave:

Saxo, great to read you!! Hope things are good!!

@ weedy

yeah, went back and message said they'll be back after some quick maitenance. i put in request to return after forgetting my eamil addy and password.

Hey Weedy. Site came back up.

Yeah, I stupidly invited Clepter to TCC not realizing he was a meth head. He went nuts and got banned in about 5 minutes. I would imagine that since he went on a bender, got searched by the police and they found him ( a felon) in posession of a firearm, he's gone away for awhile.

Luckily, DMan did not hold it against me. If you sponsor a member, you will be held accountable for that member. The best sites seem to be like that. I go to another private site that pretty much has the most serious growers I've seen on one forum. Same rules and no stupidity.

TCC is a site that was mostly CW and Overgrow refugees. Mostly established older growers and the site got pretty slow as people moved on. Still got lots of knowledge there. Pretty Mellow. Foe20, Dead Head Fred, Gojo ( not anymore ) and a few others who are pretty much encyclopedias of info. If I have a problem I either post it at TCC or at another private site.

• Like 1