•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Lurk Daddy

Lurks 2012 Outdoor Smoke reports

Hello everybody. Thought it would be a good day to do some smoke reports. Between September and January I was trimming alot so I took a break from all things weed(besides smoking) until now. To give you a little background, I grew all my plants outside in 3x3x2 holes. The bottom 1/3 of the holes were filled with super soil mixed with good native soil and the rest of the hole was filled with FFOF mixed with native. I used a drip system for watering. Plants didnt recieve any extra nutrients, only what they had in the soil, and they all did really well. Last year I didnt do any bending or topping. Just left them to grow natural. I'm new to smoke reports so this will be pretty basic. I took notes when I smoked these so they were fresh in my nind at the time. If anyone has any questions regarding the strains please feel free to ask.

#1.)Extrema(ChemD X Herijuana) Bred by Sannie and Knutsel- I had 2 phenos with the only differences being smell / taste.

Look - Dank! Dense light green frosty nugs. Almost white looking with a few dark green leaves pokin out here and there. Orange hairs that are hard to see from frostiness.

Smell -Pheno #1 Strong Chemdawg smell. sour, piney, musky, maybe some lime. Smells like good pot. Pheno #2 has strong red cherry berry overtones and chem undertones. Smells delicious.

Taste -Pheno #1 Same as smell. Musky, sour, pine taste.Pheno #2 has slight dark cherry taste on inhale, musky chem taste on exhale.

Effect- Strong. Comes on fast in my head and within 10 minutes moves throughout body. Starts off energetic feeling and then levels out into a very nice body buzz and lucid high. Heavy feeling in the center of my head. Gets the mind going. Cant help but smile. Slightly euphoric as well. Very nice combination of head and body.

Notes - This was my favorite strain that I grew last year. It produced really potent herb in a very reasonable time. I had one Extrema finish last day of August and another one finish a week later. I had no deficiencies or hermies. Good yield. Really easy strain to grow. Very potent. Definately going to be growing this again this year.

gallery_7742_3678_787696.jpggallery_7742_3678_879509.jpggallery_7742_3678_1695694.jpg

#2.)Mad Shack(Sannies Jack / Shiva) x( White Widow / Herijuana) Bred by Sannie(I believe)

Look - Lime green, super frosty, not real heavy but nice density, lots of orange hairs.

Smell - Very sweet, fresh, vanilla, spices, floral, slight lemon cleaner

Taste - Hashy lemon cleaner

Effect - Space cadet weed. Makes me stare into oblivion. Relaxing happy high. Makes you forget everything. More in the head than body but still has a nice body buzz as well. Really chill weed.

Notes - I was surprised how stocky this plant was. It was maybe a little over a meter tall when finished. Just a little square bush with colas shooting out everwhere. Smelled amazing while growing. Really sweet vanilla citrus smell. The yield would have been really good for such a small plant but I had caterpillars that ate her like no other. They loved Mad Shack more than any other plant Ive grown besides an ATF clone that actually had a similar sweet smell. In the end I had quite a bit of mold from the caterpillar damage, but still managed to pull a few jars full from the wreckage. I understand this strain was created for indoor and am aware that I took the risk of growing it outside. I enjoyed growing it and I think its a top notch freebie especially for indoor growers. This strain has me excited to try Escobars Shiva. I think it would probably do better outside where Im at.

gallery_7742_3678_3459096.jpggallery_7742_3678_1808750.jpg

#3.)SFV OG(Bred by Lurk Daddy) (seed found in bud of clone) - Heres one you may have never heard of.

Looks - Big fat nugs. light and dark green with orange hairs. Hard as rocks.

Smell - Pungeant, funky, musky, chemmy, pine, tobacco, kush. Smells potent.

Taste - Strong pine kush taste.

Effect - Hits quickly. Like Extrema it starts off in the head and moves quickly throughout my body. Becomes a strong mix of high and stoned. More high than stoned though. Im able to function but dont know what to do with myself so I just stay seated. Very relaxing body and very active mind. Cant concentrate to save my life. Im ok with that.

Notes - I found one seed from an OG clone in 2011. The clone didnt do well at all but the seed I got from it turned out to be a very nice plant. I started it late last year so it didnt get as big as it could have but it was very vigorous and made big fat buds that stood up well to mold and bugs. Very potent herb.

gallery_7742_3678_471542.jpggallery_7742_3678_1625037.jpg

#4.)Sannies Jack fem(Haze x NL5/Shiva skunk) Bred by Sannie

Looks - Nice fat nugs. Wasnt expecting the nugs to be as dense as they are. Beautiful light green buds with a lot of red hairs. Very crystally.

Smell - Smells just like bitter mangos. Me and Lurk Lady agree that it has a strong mango smell.

Taste - Hashy with mango/ lemon cleaner on exhale

Effect - Straight to the head but relaxing buzz throughout body as well. Euphoric alert head high. Feels really good. This is my favorite strain for mornings. Sometimes I feel like crap when I wake up and SJ helps wonders for that. Seems like it loosen my muscles and gets my blood flowing. Great for daytime not so much for night. I tried smoking Sannies Jack before bed and I was up for hours with racing thoughts.

Notes - This strain was a breeze to grow. I had 4 plants that were all very similar. They all grew into big bushes that yielded very well. It stood up to rain and caterpillars no problem. All finished late October. I am very happy with this strain and can definately recommend it for outdoors. I want to get regular seeds next time and find a nice male to cross to Willie Nelson. I think it would make an excellent outdoor strain.

gallery_7742_3678_3436558.jpggallery_7742_3678_1035799.jpg

#5.)Mad Kush(Katsu Bubba x White Widow / Herijuana) Bred by Sannie and Knutsel

Looks - Big dense nugs. Biggest nugs of all my strains. Very compact. Light green, crystal coverd buds with orange hairs. Looks great if you ask me.

Smell - This stuff smells awesome. Its like a pineapple orange citrus smell when I crack the jar. Almost like cactus cooler. When I break open a bud it reaks of skunk, orange citrus, and kush. Always wanted an orange kush instead of the usual lemon kush.

Taste - orange citrus and hash on inhale. Skunk, pine, and strong kush taste on exhale. Kush taste stays in your mouth for a while after smoking.

Effect - Comes on fast. Makes my head sweat. Starts off with a relaxed stoned feeling in my head and then spreads through body shortly after. After 10 minutes I'm stoned head to toe. Warm heavy buzz throughout body. Deep relaxation. Difficult getting up. Very stoned feeling in the center of my head too. Slightly high but mostly real stoned. For those lookin for the narcotic type I think this might be your ticket.

Notes - This strain was very vigorous. Stuck them in the ground and they took off. Didnt need any special attention. Very strong thick branches. Smelled like a skunks ass in veg. In flower mine actually smelled like the bubblegum pheno of Killing Fields. Earthy mentholated bubblegum. Thought I was gonna get some Killing Fields Kush. In the end I got very orange citrus kush that I couldnt be happier with. The one problem with this strain for me was that the buds were so damn big and dense that there was mold on all my Mad Kush plants. Some worse than others. I had a couple Mad Kush that only had a little mold and then I had a few that molded alot. One Mad Kush went as long as Sannies Jack and the whole plant molded. Looked fine until I harvested. In the shop it says for INDOOR so I already knew there was a good chance of getting mold, especially cause its got bubba in there. Overall I still got a good yield from all the plants together and I'm really happy I grew it. The quality of the bud was well worth growing and I'm even tempted to grab another pack eventually.

gallery_7742_3678_211875.jpggallery_7742_3678_159721.jpg

#6.)Willie Nelson(Highland Nepalese x Vietnam Black) Bred by Reeferman i guess - Got 2 phenos. They both had similar structure but pheno 1 Grew bigger and produced tighter harder nugs while pheno 2 had more spindly dreadlock like buds.

Looks - (Pheno 1) Small tight clusters of calyxes. Very frosty almost silvery like the description says. Lots of red hairs. (Pheno 2) Scraggly buds but also very frosty. Still got some leaves on there because it was just too much to trim perfect.

Smell - (Pheno 1) Tropical citrus, spice, incense. Smells like candy. Kind of has a juicy fruit smell to it as well. (Pheno 2) Similar to pheno 1 but also has more of a sour lemongrass smell to it. Probably what old school pot smells like.

Taste - (Pheno 1) Tropical citrus on inhale, lemon cleaner and bitter dark chocolate on exhale. Delicious. (Pheno 2) Slight lemon grass on inhale and lemon cleaner burnt taste on exhale.

Effect - Both phenos have same effect. Creeper high. Slowly and gently get more high over a 20 minute period. Super clear euphoric buzz. Very good for anti-anxiety. Happy. Great for all day even at night. I smoke this before bed. So relaxing without couchlock or hangover. I had no clue I would like this one for sleep.

Notes - Grew like bamboo. Super vigorous. Didnt notice any hermie problems. Found a couple seeds in the bud but thats all. Took 12 weeks of flower like the description said. Pulled on November 28th. Got rained on off and on for a month and didnt show any signs of mold. Smelled like Juicy Fruit gum while flowering. Pheno 1 was definately the keeper. Had better smell, tighter buds, and better yield. The one thing pheno 2 had was stronger branches. Pheno 1's branches needed to be staked because they were breaking off before it was even in flower. I love the anti anxiety and euphoric properties of this strain. I'm really happy I got to grow this strain and plan on growing it again this year since I found a few seeds in the bud. I also had a male Willie and pollenated a couple Mad Kush and OG kush for fun. Probably hermie like nobodys business but interesting to grow nonetheless.

WN pheno1

gallery_7742_3678_281322.jpg gallery_7742_3678_413268.jpg

WN pheno 2gallery_7742_3678_1720888.jpg

Comparison of buds from pheno 1 and 2gallery_7742_3678_1460995.jpg

Thats all for now.Till next time. Take care.

• Like 5

very good smoke report, thanks for sharing. I am a bit jealous about the region you live in, with the opportunity to grow these strains outdoor.

smile

• Like 1

Excellent smoke reports Lurk Daddy... and the pics are mouth-watering too!!! :dribble: I find that your plant descriptions are almost like looking at a picture... I can imagine what it would look like.

If you like to grow outdoor, you may want to consider getting some Bt (Bacillus thuringiensis) to combat caterpillars and keep them from eating your plants. Bt is a natural soil dwelling bacteria that ONLY destroys caterpillars and will not harm any other living thing. Bt is a caterpillar plague that stops them from feeding in about 20 minutes after their first bite. The dead caterpillars split open releasing billions more bacteria back into he soil. Do not use around butterfly gardens.

• Like 1

Did you feel any kind of "restless leg" effects from the Extrema? I really liked the taste, poteny and effect but it made my legs twitch up to a point that it was on the borderline to be enjoyable.

Great smoke report, great pictures!!!!

• Like 1

@Smilestyle - Thankyou for the kind words! I'm a bit jealous about the region you live in, with the oppurtunity to live outside the U.S.

@DesertGrown - Thankyou! Glad you liked the pics and descriptions. You're the second person to mention BT to me lately. I'll definately be giving it a try this year. I used the trichogramma wasps last year and still had caterpillar problems. Sounds like BT will do the job. Thanks for the info and congrats on becoming a moderator.

@Smudger - Thanks dude!

@Grobi - Whats up Grobi. The other night I smoked Extrema before bed and got restless legs. Its one of those strains that when I lay down I get really good feeling waves running through my body and I cant lay still. Then I'll start stretching and I cant stop. It feels so good to lay there and stretch my legs that I end up doing it for hours instead of sleeping, but the more I stretch the more lethargic and restless I feel. I dont know why. Sometimes narcotic strains seem to make my legs twitch or feel restless. I think I just need better circulation in my legs. I used to run and workout and I felt alot better. Smoking herb was alot more enjoyable too. I also need to quit smoking cigs. Would probably do wonders for my circulation. If this isnt the same problem you are having I appologize for rambling. Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you stopped by.

• Like 1

Thanks. I attempted to 'like' this post yesterday and today, but I seem to be way over my quota of LIKES, and I had to be stopped.

Willie Nelson sounds a lot different than it was before Reeferman Seeds crashed and burned. First, there wasn't a 12 week pheno back then, or even one as short as 15 weeks. Also, using it before bed just wasn't a sane option. Where these from seeds or clone?

• Like 1

Nice smoke report have grow en a couple of the strains you mentioned and ya nailed it.

Great job on the grow

• Like 1

@Roodni - Thankyou

@Misterdirt - Thanks for stopping by Misterdirt. We'll send maintenance over right away to fix that like button. I got Willie Nelson from BC bud depot in 2011. They told me it was legit RM Willie Nelson F1 straight from the breeder. I will never know if they were telling the truth or not. I have heard rumors on other forums where people were saying BCBD was making F2s with WN. Dont know if that is true either. When I was germinating the seeds only 3 cracked in a week. I contacted BCBD and they said the seeds were kind of old and that they would replace them if no more popped. I have heard before that the last of Reefermans seed stock was old. Over the next week 4 more cracked. 3 seedlings died and I ended up with 2 males and 2 females. The females I got fit the description of WN that is on seedfinder. I dont know if this is the true description or not. I noticed on Attitude and other sites that they dont show flowering time for WN so Im not sure if seedfinder has the correct info. As for the high, I thought it was going to be the way you said it, crazy to smoke before bed. Instead it takes it time getting me high and its really mellow and euphoric. Has light head, where as some sativas like Jack give a heavy head high. Im able to wander in my thoughts happily rather than be overwhelmed by how many thoughts Im having. It feels like an anti anxiety medication. Like a piece of a xanax without body load. I only take one big hit from a pipe and I feel good, but Im sure it can get more intense if I took a couple bong rips. But I think whatever I grew, real WN or not, is more anti anxiety up high than alot of sativas that can make you paranoid as hell. I imagine BB sativa being similar in that its more chill high than crazy heart beat out of your chest high. I could be wrong though. Hopefully we can get a few more people on here who have grown WN.

@aws1 Thanks for the nice words!

• Like 2

Your buds look similar to the WN buds I remember. The branches were just covered with a bunch of small buds. One pheno had tighter buds than the other. The thing was it just took for fucking ever to finish. After one big grow, I could never bring myself to grow it again.

I see other breeders have versions that take about 12 weeks. Also, the stuff Reeferman was putting out toward the end was different. He had lost many (or all) of his original selected cuts, so the later version probably had a more reasonable flowering time.

• Like 1

@Smilestyle - Peace

Your buds look similar to the WN buds I remember. The branches were just covered with a bunch of small buds. One pheno had tighter buds than the other. The thing was it just took for fucking ever to finish. After one big grow, I could never bring myself to grow it again.

I see other breeders have versions that take about 12 weeks. Also, the stuff Reeferman was putting out toward the end was different. He had lost many (or all) of his original selected cuts, so the later version probably had a more reasonable flowering time.

Yeah I saw on another site someone who grew an 18 week WN. Probably really electric high. Would love to smoke some. But to grow probably would be a pain in the ass. I dont think mine could have gone another 2 weeks without weather finally taking a toll.
  • Like 1

Great work on all of the strains, they all look amazing!

I like your idea to cross the JS & WN, both look to have a nice blend of texture, sounds like a Winner to me.

JS is definitely high on my list to have an adventure with after seeing yours.

Awesome report, truly

Great work on all of the strains, they all look amazing!

I like your idea to cross the JS & WN, both look to have a nice blend of texture, sounds like a Winner to me.

JS is definitely high on my list to have an adventure with after seeing yours.

Awesome report, truly

Thanks very much MrCameleon. Yeah I think SJ and WN would be a great cross. They both stoop up to mold and caterpillars very well, which is really important for where Im at. Would love to get a blend of the two highs and flavors but with SJ structure and WN size. Dont know if I could get that lucky, but it would be awesome. WN was about 4ft taller than Jack but had weak branches, whereas SJ had very strong branches and bigger buds too. Hope you give SJ a try. It has very good potency, yield, and taste.

Heres a comparison of SJ structure and Willies wild lanky structure.

Sannies Jack

gallery_7742_3341_656193.jpg

Willie

gallery_7742_3341_2585919.jpg

• Like 2

The other night I smoked Extrema before bed and got restless legs. Its one of those strains that when I lay down I get really good feeling waves running through my body and I cant lay still. Then I'll start stretching and I cant stop. It feels so good to lay there and stretch my legs that I end up doing it for hours instead of sleeping, but the more I stretch the more lethargic and restless I feel. I dont know why. Sometimes narcotic strains seem to make my legs twitch or feel restless.

101% what I have experienced! :) Strong "good night" smoke but those twitchy legs.... :) Its a good feeling to hear that you feel the same. The effect on the limbs was so potent that I felt a bit weird. :)

@all

Strong weed she is the Extrema.....

PS:

Ach crivens... the pics!!! Very nice!

• Like 1

@Grobi - Extrema is indeed potent smoke. Not as crushing as Mad Kush, but I think Extrema has a better buzz. I agree with you though, smoke too much and it can leave you feelin a little weak in the knees. Thanks for stopping by again Grobi. Also nice to know I'm not the only one that gets restless legs when smoking dank herb. Take care.