•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Reallate1

Holy Princess, with a side of Krono~

So a while back I came across some beans. Out of the few, a female arose. I grew her. I dried her. I cured her. And I smoked her.

Now, several months later, I have 8 beautiful Holy Princess ladies standing under 1kw of glorious HPS-powered sunlight. This is the start of week 2 of 12/12.

gallery_692_3734_290622.jpg

gallery_692_3734_205894.jpg

gallery_692_3734_198896.jpg

Krono

gallery_692_3734_225023.jpg

More, behind the Princesses in front~

gallery_692_3734_92379.jpg

The Kronos suffered a bit when they were cuttings. I left them in the cloner a bit too long and the roots began to grow together. (Imagine a Cantelope sized rootball- D'oh!) They don't look great now, but they will be fine.

gallery_692_3734_144839.jpg

This is my second Princess Grow. From these seeds I hope to find a mother. She definately earned a spot in my garden and will be kept around for the near-distant future. Top-notch smoke with great flavor and a long lasting stone. The ideal hybrid for me... Nice relaxing body effect with a great, uplifting, (even energizing) head.

What I am smoking of her now has been dry and in glass since Dec. 17th, 2012- so it has had good time to cure.

Man do I like smoking it.

But alas, a nice stash can only last

(yes) so long...

And thus the journey begins. Enjoy the show!

Real

• Like 1

all the best for this run with these wonderful plants, mate. i'll hang around and watch your grow.

Hi Santero, Thanks for having a look! You are welcome to a seat... As you know, things are just starting to take off. Have you taken a taste of your ladies yet? If not, be ready to fall in love!

I read in Reverand Maynard's Chucky's Bride thread that thesamyboy is also growing the Princess, and he mentioned that his seemed fairly dormant for the first week of flower but around day 8 they exploded... That wasn't the case for me in the first Princess I grew- but daaaum! This second run I see exactly what he is talking about. I think it may be a difference between going straight to flower from seedling and giving them some veg time.

Oh GREAT... Ninjas. When did OpG get ninjas?

ROFLMAO!!!

• Like 1

Hi!

gallery_692_3734_253761.jpg

I meant to drop an overview of the garden in here but I must have been :spliff: distracted...

gallery_692_3734_52545.jpg

16 Kronocaine cuttings and 8 female Holy Princesses... Basking in the warm sun.

Happy Gardening!

• Like 2

In all the time I have grown cannabis, one thing has never ceased to amaze me... The changes the plants undergo in the first few weeks of flowering. Can you imagine how we, as humans, would feel if we were to grow 4-6" overnight? 12" in matter of days?

But alas, plants don't "feel", they just "do"...

gallery_692_3734_20533.jpg

I am keeping a mother Holy Princess, one of these you see here. I believe there are three phenos in this batch of seedlings. In the front on the left is a highly vigorous (if a bit stretchy), gal. This one has been a growth leader since sprouting- in fact her speed caused me to think she was a male until her pistils showed. As she has progressed in flower she has grown "up", but not so much "out". This lady is no "bush" and from what I see so far she seems to lean to the Sativa side.

The next candidate you can see in the pic is the gal bottom center- on the right of the one described above. She has shown good vigor also, but has stayed a bit shorter, and much more bushy... Both in fan leaves and branches. She has been my favorite ever since she sprouted. I don't know why... She just caught my eye early and as soon as I knew she was female I knew she was a mother candidate. I really like her symmetry, and although she has stretched, it has been very manageable. I believe this to be a 50/50 pheno.

The final candidate is seen in the above pic at top left, with the kinda blue-ish hue (from the light) to it. This plant was not originally in consideration- for no particular reason- but as I was deciding which ones to take my cuttings from, I realized she was different and went ahead rather than lose a good one. She has stayed quite short and very bushy all along. An Indica pheno, perhaps?

One note in my consideration at this point... Out of the 8 females, there is only one "tall/Sativa-ish" (relatively speking) in the bunch. It makes me wonder if this might just be the "gem" in the lot.

I have taken 4 cuttings of each of these, and will make my decision once the donors have been dried and cured. That is quite a bit in the future~ today is day 16 of 12/12.

Holy Princess getting reaady to show preflowers

gallery_692_3734_92870.jpg

gallery_692_3734_105791.jpg

gallery_692_3734_71576.jpg

Krono preflowers

gallery_692_3734_155942.jpg

gallery_692_3734_1666.jpg

One more Princess...

gallery_692_3734_127452.jpg

Patience is the hardest part of a gardeners' life... But the rewards are the sweetest fruit.

:spliff: :punk:

• Like 3

Gonna be a nice room full before you know it. :tu

Hi Beach, thanks for stopping by... I was beginning to think I was just talking to myself. :rofl (Not an uncommon thing, mind you)

May 20th is the projected chop date~ maybe a bit earlier for the Princesses, so we'll see how they progress from here.

The bud formation that is happening now is impressive. Having only grown one Princess before (bad m/f ratio luck last time) I am excited to have so many to learn from and master this time around. :verrygood

Sending good Karma your way!

:spliff:

dead on, roodni !

this nice holy one should be ready fast and provide

some wonderful tropicalfruit-liqeur tastes for ya, bro.

she looks like a sprinter from here :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys!

They are indeed starting to take off. I wish it were somehow practical to show how much they grow and change day by day- I just love going in and seeing the progress. I am not the best photographer in the world, but I will try to get some shots of the trichs later today- they are starting to come on fast now. In a week it will look like buds in a snowstorm. :verrygood

@Santero~ Have you cracked a jar of your Princess yet?

Good Vibes, all!

i have tasted all phenos and will update my

report with some smoketalk in a few days ;)

peace, RL1 B)

• Like 1

@ Santero~ good to hear man... I know they are some damn delicious ladies!

@ LaVie Thanks so much for having a look in here~ you have a stunning garden and I truly enjoy watching your endeavors!

So here we are, now 21 days into 12/12. The flowers are in bloom!

gallery_692_3734_148230.jpg

gallery_692_3734_201632.jpg

gallery_692_3734_97663.jpg

gallery_692_3734_374746.jpg

gallery_692_3734_69899.jpg

I just love the way this pic came out...

gallery_692_3734_158582.jpg

*Disclaimer:

These pics have been "auto-adjusted" in a photo editing program to remove as much HPS yellow as possible. ;)

Until next time~

• Like 1

Looking very good reallate

Very healthy, dont go further with nute level then u do now.

Grdz e$ko,

@E$ko- honored to have your wisdom and kind words~ of course the student will listen to the master... They only get 1/2 dose of nutes every other watering... Then plain water with PK booster the other times. They do indeed seem to like this.

@Dripn- Hey man thanks for stopping by! I'm sure I can keep 'em green and healthy to the finish line... ;)

@Whazzup- Honored to see you here too! I really enjoy the pheno I have chosen, as do my patients... Kronocaine has been in my garden for a long time, and has no signs of going away any time soon. I appreciate the vigor, yield, potency, and control I have with her!

Thanks for all your kind words! Comments/critiques are always welcome and appreciated~ :punk:

An update, as the flowers begin to come on fast:

"A" pheno, Princess group, Krono in bckground:

gallery_692_3734_113205.jpg

"B" pheno on right, Krono in remainder:

gallery_692_3734_219328.jpg

Another group Princess and 1/2 the Kronos:

gallery_692_3734_271240.jpg

Kronocaine:

gallery_692_3734_192024.jpg

Until next time~

• Like 3

Hey Ink, Toker! Thanks for checking out the progress!

I ought to get some new pics posted soon... The trichs are coming on heavy now- and the buds are starting to fill in more as opposed to growing upwards. They are in great shape for only being on day 31 today. Knowing they have 30+ more days to go makes me smile.

The ninja would approve. :punk: