•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wonton

The never ending search for the holy grail.

Ello all. I dont know about you but I'm always eager to pop new seeds and see what comes forth, in a semingly endless search for the holy grail of weeds. Unfortunately I cannot grow myself at the min but I have been going round like some sort of seed pimp passing on to those trusted and willing to carry out the good deed of growing out and keeping cuts etc.

Around my way this tends to be most popular........

gallery_5615_3745_398441.jpg

A blues cut. Nice enough but not for me. I'm looking forward to seeing what these bring.....

gallery_5615_3745_311303.jpg

All mothers of: Killing fields, Cheeseberry Haze, Sour Diesel x BB and a blues.

Also on the go are Silverfields, Jackberry and New Blue Deisel but will have pics of them shortly. Also will have some pics up soon of a CBH grow that had some stupid sized colas.

Anyway, thats it for now... im going to go smoke one of these....

gallery_5615_3745_530797.jpg

• Like 1

If I were in your area, I'd be more than happy to help you in your keeper search. I'd give you cuts of my keepers as well. Sigh!

...but good luck in your search! Subbed.

Heya Aragorn, cheers for stopping by. The Cheeseberry haze is i think so far def a keeper. Awesome smoke and yields fantastically.. of which i will have further details and a pic or two of up soon.

So... also underway are some BLZ Bud seeds from Seedism (G13xSSHxTW). Ran this before and 1 particular pheno was amazing so hopefully 1 of these will be similar.

These are being done in Coco pots, eventually will be on a HP drip system

About 3 weeks from seed:

gallery_5615_3745_445080.jpg

and about 6 weeks from seed

gallery_5615_3745_570743.jpg

they are in their finishing room now and much bigger now so will get a more recent pic of these up shortly,more on that soonish.

A few Lady Cane F3 on the go aswell plus KO KushxJackberry so will try to get pics of those up as well, and as soon as I find anywhere else, Chuckys Bride and Holy princess are gonna be cracked. Boom. :)

Howdy y'all.

So may well have found the holy grail already with this plant. Eskobar's CBH. Absolutely fanastic smoke, fruity spicy haze and seemingly amazing yielder. From 4 600w and a 5th added halfway through flowering she yielded just over 130 oz, so about 1.3ish g per watt (depending on how you count the 5th light). Anyways, picture speak a thousand words.......

gallery_5615_3745_2551856.jpg

lovely long cola's....

gallery_5615_3745_2465050.jpg

covered in crystals....

gallery_5615_3745_1539601.jpg

Huge..

gallery_5615_3745_222975.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_1329273.jpg

mmmmmmm..........

gallery_5615_3745_1935603.jpg

and finally....

gallery_5615_3745_2017728.jpg

Nuff said really, if any other beans from sannies shop go half as well as this then it sure is gonna be a good year! :)

• Like 6

Hey Rev :wave: Cheers dude

Heya Roodni, yeh easy on the fingers compared to some strains, def the strain of choice at the minute... I cld bang on about how nice it is all day i think.

So a quick update on the BLZ Bud. The are in 30L coco pots now on a drip system, and about 2 weeks into flower at this point.........

bit blury sorry

gallery_5615_3745_684305.jpg

lovely bent reflector just in view here...

gallery_5615_3745_205260.jpg

all very similar in structure really, 1 seems to be stretching slightly more than the other 3 but quite uniform so far. V promising! ^_^

Talking of promising, I shld have some pics of the Silverfields, New Blue Diesel and Jackberry f4 soonish but for now thats all folks.. :)

• Like 1

Guest UfoDisclosure

wow more pictures man

can you tell us about your growing method, schedule and what products do you use?

Heya Ink :wave: cheers bro

hey UFO, ok some more just for you....

gallery_5615_3745_399608.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_1605142.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_388395.jpg

They were on an IWS Drip system. 8 plants, 4-5 lights. In coco. Nutes were Canna A+B, Vita Link Buddy and some Canna boost equivalent from a local shop, much cheaper and just as good. The pot sizes were 6.5litres. Crazy small for such large plants, but obviously were being drip fed every few hours when they were drinking heavily.

One of the CBH pheno's stretched loads more in the first couple weeks than the others, so was thinking it was gonna be the longest to finish, but it finished at about 9.5 weeks. I guess maybe the SSH influence/pheno?? I dnt know.. but it prob has the haziest twang to it too. Was real hard to choose a keeper as all phenos were good.

Had to link this video, well funny :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-S17A3wcpY&feature=player_embedded

• Like 2

ey up opengrowers

Quick update on the BLZ. Is on week 4 now, well in these pics at least. Couple are smelling slightly skunky/cheesey, other couple are more hazey, one almost thai hazey.

Full shot:

gallery_5615_3745_1414064.jpg

And a little closlyer....

gallery_5615_3745_335841.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_762599.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_788177.jpg

Sorry about the orange pics, will have to get some lumi lenses for next pics...

Have aquired a cut of a G13xHaze from Barneys Farm seeds aswell now so that shld be on the get go soon.

Will also have some pics of Siverfields, NBD and Jackberry soon aswell. Really looking forward to these ones :dribble:

• Like 1

Heya Hiwatt, cheers for dropping in. Hopefully you've not missed much yet, gonna have another CBH grow on this thread from almost the beginning to show how this phenol grows out. Will be details of some Lady canes F3's, silverfields, Jackberry and New Blue Diesel up soon aswell. Also some Killingfields F3's and Sour DieselxBlueberry about to go into flower so have some details of them up shortly as well. And when I get chance to start them I have seeds of Chuckys Bride and Holy Princess waiting in the wings. Also some Sannies Jack and Anastacia's on there way to me aswell at the min hopefully (delivery taking a bit longer than usual). So many strains, so little time.... and room :)

the CBHs dropped me on my skinny ass over here :)

great strain and boy, what an awesome thumbing, wonton !! *woooot*

thanks for sharing these exceptional pictures of this exceptional lady.

all you have going is the bomb and should provide some nice smoke.

keep me on the edge of my seat and please update soon, mate *lol*

many greetings,

SAN

the CBHs dropped me on my skinny ass over here :)

Does the same when you smoke it as well! :) Cheers dude, they were seriously large buds, and other than a tiny bit in the largest bud(which you couldnt get your hands around), no problems with mould either. Always get worried when buds get that big they will turn to a grey fuzz :unsure:

Quick update on the BLZ. About week five or six in these pics. Starting to get a lovely smell to them now

gallery_5615_3745_1229554.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_1424840.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_1073634.jpg

fairly varied bud growth between plants so far too. Temps running a bit high with the recent nice weather weve been having so they have a little bit of heat stress but other than that things are progressing nicely.

They were on an IWS Drip system. 8 plants, 4-5 lights. In coco. Nutes were Canna A+B, Vita Link Buddy and some Canna boost equivalent from a local shop, much cheaper and just as good. The pot sizes were 6.5litres. Crazy small for such large plants, but obviously were being drip fed every few hours when they were drinking heavily.

Nice one mate, i'm just getting all the parts for a dripper system for later in the year, got an IWS timer. Anyways can you help me out with a few questions? I was going to run 24 plants (6.5litre pots) under 2x600s....with a short veg.

Some q's about all the additives you use and the schedule.

When do you use the Vita Link Buddy?

Whats the Canna boost equivalent and when do use that?

Do you use Calmag or Epsom salts?

Do you use Drip clean?

Do you flush during flowering maybe once a week?

Do you use a root stim/protector

Coco is new to me, but not hydro.

Sorry about all the q's, thanks in advance. I'm sure i'll think of something else... :)

Hey cloneman, good to see you here. Good choice on the drip system! Def my fave sort of hydro system whether you use coco or rockwool or whatever.

Buddy was used from week 3 till flushing, essentially from when u see flowers setting in untill u flush.

The boost equivalent will eventually be under the vita link brand, but at the minute u can only get it from aquaculture. Its used from first week of flower right way through. Has a seaweed extract in so keep an eye on your drippers as a cpl Times it has blocked some.

Would always use a calmag with coco. Coco likes holding onto calcium so supplemeting is a good idea, particularly when initially charging the media.

wouldnt bother flushing unless your runoff gets more than 4 points higher on ec than your reservoir, and only then woth a slightly weaker level.

would use a root stim in veg but not necessary in flower.

Think that covers everything, but the best thing you can do for plants is give them a decent environment. Bottles of nutes are always bottom of list priority wise! Hope that helps. Any other q's fire away and i'll do me best to answer!

Oh,and I never bother with drip clean products

• Like 1

You have got beautifull grows overthere.

And what a buds :dribble: :dribble:

More pictures please :innocent: :innocent:

Thanks for that! I'll have to send you a little pressy. That canna boost is well expensive, especially when running to waste.

What kind of calmag do you use?

Cheers

Hey Blowsterke :wave: thanks for stopping by, and cheers dude, they dont always go so well though. Shit always tends to hit the fan at the most innoportune times.

Cloneman:No pressie needed, but I will never look a gift horse in the mouth of course!! The Calmag is again an Aquaculture own brand. Literally just calcium, magnesium and iron. Really good as a foliar too.

So... another little update on the BLZ's. They are at approx the end of week 8 now. 1 plant in particular has the awesome smell to it I was looking for, just hope it holds it through drying and curing. 2 have a really skunky/cheesy smell to them. Is this from the Train wreck? Never grown a cut of that but I cant see how that smell profile has come from the g13/SSH side of the genetics..... i dont know...?

gallery_5615_3745_816017.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_468236.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_849308.jpg

gallery_5615_3745_1662673.jpg

You probly noticed the signs of heat stress right? Weather has been very nice if you are outdoors, but not appreciated as much in a grow room! Roll on winter! haha

Also a quick textual update on the Silverfields, Jackberrys and New Blue Diesels..... Some little douchebag scrotesacks tried breaking in so everything had to be moved about 3 weeks from harvest. Some branches snapped etc.. kept in dark for a day..... Little fuckers, They should hopefully not be too badly stressed and be able to reach maturity and pick keepers etc.. BTW anyone know what phenos to look for in Jackberrys? 1 of them has gone all sorts of shades of purple/pinks/blue, 1 has a slight blue hue, others are green. Hopefully pics will follow shortly.

I only got 2 main phenos from 5 female Jackberries. A smaller, sturdier plant with chunkier buds, and a lemony plant with lighter buds which look more like they were built from lotsa little towers.

The chunkier plant is better imo, and it's leaves turn purple/black at the end of flowering but the buds are still mostly green, with just the tips of the calyxes going purple. It is very dense. You can check a plant of each pheno out in my outdoor thread here https://www.opengrow.com/topic/46706-roodnis-sa-summer-grow/

It sounds like maybe your plant with the blue hue?

:)

May well be similar to that roodni, but the colorful one I am most excited about. I'm a sucker for things going different colors and looking pretty! Although a lemony one sounds nice as well. V excited to give them all a good an proper smoke test!

the Trainwreck i've been working with is the Arcata one. it's the A-Train Cheese: afghani x trainwreck x exodus cheese

it is VERY skunky and cheesey, but of course it has the cheese in it. i feel the Trainwreck brings this sweet candy fruit flavor to it, but she does have a certain skunk of her own. it's possible you got a very skunky pheno. i've heard the original described as lemon menthol, sort of like ricola or something.

i've smoked straight TW but have never grown it. i'm guessing the skunk is coming from the cross, because the original TW is mostly mexican/thai with a hint of primo afghani - has a very sweet distinctive flavor that is one of a kind and i have yet to hear a description of the taste/smell that has worked for me yet. very sweet, but not like Sweettooth. more of a fruit sugar sweet than cane sugar flavor. TW is a definitely a favorite.

my A-Train Cheese is skunky even in veg!!! Cheese is never a stealth grow, that's for sure. you've got to LOVE that Cheeseberry Haze. a real beauty!!!

Hey MT, that makes sense, although im always a bit dissapointed when a seed ive popped ends up cheesey. Having grown up basically next to Haz Manor, my early growing and smoking years consisted of too much cheese. And now its all anyone seems to grow. Sigh. Thankfully the CBH only has the slightest of cheesey twangs to it