•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WesternFront

What Current Strains do you think will be Tomorrow's OG Kush?

Nice talk guys always cool to e what people think :mobile:

I am with the people that says old strains :wave:

but listen to a thought from nature afghan old land-race or what ever land race this strains have been growing there for a loooooooooong time and then guys like us come around taking some seeds back home, claiming we have the pure afgani and so on with all these strains, listen these strains were grown outdoors and most of the times in very high attitude Himalaya kush Vallie Nepal morocco every were in the world its high up in the mountains.

so for a strain to become a strain you need to inbreed it for 7 generations to stabilize the phenos in there and for the plant to change threw generations of living in the freaking city and no rain on it and no wind on it and no bird shit on it and so on and on and on so many changes for the plant to understand so breeding is breeding what ever you use has probably afgani in it any way by 99%.

and one more thing these plants in nature from start to finish the were say approx 6 month plants all pregnant and gave birth

we takem keeping them virgins and finishing them in say approx 3 months so genes change guys o just cross and you will have a winner sooner or later that's my thought that nature whispered in my ears :yummy:

se what you think

be safe all

Whatever Dr. DRE wants it to be, and if I was a breeder a fat stack of cash for every time a song of his was produced with my strain name my seed company was named after was mentioned another fat stack of cash would find it's way to his hand...

The Chronic

Kush

Jack H.

The man has a track record.

Here is a gem through research. Average THC levels have not changed since the 60's or any other time. The THC testing method changed and the associated percentages went up... Since there is no way to flashback to the 60's with the modern testing process, the three letter agencies and law enforcement that directly benefit monetarily from cannabis being illegal use these screwed percentages to sell the idea of "this is not your daddy's pot in the 60's" as an immoral and factually unsound and incredibly biased argument to keep it illegal.

Sure sensi is a BIT stronger and there is a sensi movement. However, it is most definitely the same pot and strength...

It's all in the marketing, if all of us opengrowers trademarked a brand name and sold seeds from any current line in sannies shop under the "marketed" name brand and named our company after that trademarked name (two birds one stone)...

We would name the next OG Kush and be rich by association.

I got fiiiiiiiive on it !!!!!

Pay off DRE (alcohol companies do about 10k and a free case of said brand name)

Check

Pay off high times by buying a bunch of ads to win a canna cup

Check

Pay about 10 people to do grow reports on certain sites and claim it's the best shit ever

Check

Monetization

Sell clone only cuts a couple of k a pop (this will market through association when the other breeder breeds

Check

Sell female only seeds of the the cut

Check

Create a hat of your famous strain and sell it on the tude

Check

Create a clothing line why stop at the hat

Check

You get the point.

People say THC has gone up and some say it has not gone up. I was there in the early 70s, smoking Mexican Brick, Panama Red, Jamaican Lambsbread, Colombian, then Skunk. For 7 years I was smoking before the skunks and indoor grown weed hit me and it is was very noticeable. A lot was taste and looks, the indoor bubs looked and smelled wonderful compared to imports, but somehow people were afraid of the new indoor buds at first. I got really high on Panama Red and Colombians, Mexicans were hit or miss, but indoor weed was always good and very stony.

I think what it amounts to is that there was a LOT of Mexican coming into the country, specifically Seattle, for the 60s and early 70s. Because of the preponderance of Mexican Brick and the hit or miss nature of it, people that were there know that the weed is better now than it was then. I don't think Seattle is the only place, I am just recounting my own experience. I was buying Mexican Brick in Louisiana in 2008-2009 and it was the same deal. I got Mexican that was absolute shit and I got Mexican that sent me on paranoid walks. I go to the same dealer and his next batch was something different. Mexico is a big country with a lot of isolated regions, that's why they can grow it, and that is why you can't say that Mexican is good or bad. But in the 60s and early 70s that was 90% of what we got to smoke. So when the agencies tested, they tested and come up with an average percentage of THC from all the weed they got, mostly from Mexico. When I say it was hit or miss with Mexican, it was mostly miss. Most of the Mexicans were bad and that brought the average down. Now that we are more educated, putting lots of science in the grow room, seed breeders are coming up with more reliable strains. So now if you average all the weed grown indoor and outdoor, it is grown with more reliable genetics by people that are more educated, it is not compressed and therefore the weed is better. It is more of an average thing and the bar has risen and continue to rise. I believe for weed these are the golden days, especially in Seattle, but I will not discount California and Colorado, but the weed in Seattle is awesome, cheap and always available.