•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GreenAngel

Stinkiest, most smelly seed strain?

There have been countless threads on most potent strains. One of my favorite parts of Cannabis has always been the smell, the stronger and more unique the aroma, the more I enjoy. Some of my favorite smelling strains are definitely Sour Diesel, Blueberry, Cheese or Chucky's Bride, Plushberry, Sugar Punch, and Shackzilla. What is your favorite tasting, smelling strains? Buzz is also noteworthy. Yield is the last thing I consider. Thank you all. Peace.

• Like 6

Hi GA i love underground originals killerskunk and their Blues.(uk breeder)

Both reek and are really good smokes .Killerskunk is more heavy stone but blues is a lovely all day smoke.

Both flower in 8-9weeks and yield well.

No fems from Ugorg just regs.

• Like 1

Smelliest strain I have ever grown is Exodus Cheese x Roadkill Skunk. Hands down.. funked up the whole crib instantly every time I had to feed em..

• Like 1

Guest UfoDisclosure

Yeah really Cheese is a nightmare to grow indoor. It smells way too much.

I don't think you'll find a strain that smells more than Big Buddah Cheese.

Bad idea.

Santa Maria crosses will stink up the place. SM x CB tasted great.

Other great tasting/smelling strains I've grown:

Chocolate rain, but the smell is not stinky and it does not require much odor control.

Ace of Spades - If you like indicas and you don't have problems with TGA, you owe it to yourself to grow out some AoS. My favorite pheno has a strong orange rind scent and taste. Hits fast and hard, but doesn't knock you out unless you overdo it. (This one doesn't stink while growing.)

NYCD: My favorite had a great garlic taste and scent, but I consider the buzz totally boring. Not for me.

Vortex: Smelled like a baby's diapers after a meal of peanut butter and fruit juice. I loved it. Very sativa, but not the most potent sativa around.

I share your interest in smell/taste/aroma, GreenAngel. When I was still buying my weed, I always asked to smell the product first and usually I would go with whatever smelled best (or the most unusual) to me. The buzz was a consideration as well, but good smelling weed always seemed to be the better quality anyway.

Now that I am growing myself, I am on a quest to 'collect' aromas from all over the flavour spectrum. The only one worthwhile I got so far is Romulan Diesel from Next Generation. My pheno has a really soothing grapefruit smell and taste to it, I am quite taken with it. The C99 (Female Seeds) currently on its way is also promising (pineapple), as is the Mad Kush (kind of a chemical citrus), but one never knows how it ends up after the cure.

• Like 1

Timanfaya Auto. The stuff smells like bile and pig shit while growing. Just mind boggling how such a small plant could pump out so much odor!

Had a TNR pheno that smelled like freshly unrolled Vinyl Flooring. Chemical smelling. Horrible. After cure it got even worse. Had to pass 500 grams of it to someone else.

Chemical odors give me a headache.

Currently my Pink Salad has the the whole grow room and much of the house smelling like rotting cherries and Thai basil.

• Like 1

If you love smells, Chucky's Bride is among my favorite smelling. Definitely a long time keeper for me. I had this bud of White Widow that was quite skunky pungent with deep pine undertones. Bought a pack of Mr. Nice Black Widow, hoping to find that flavor, smell. Chuck Bride is very skunky funk cheesiness with pineapple with an awesome buzz and yield, and fast flowering at 8 weeks. I am hoping to find the smelliest plants possible to find my favorite. Ace of Spades is on my short list of strains to grow. Loved the Plushberry, Black Cherry Soda x Space Queen. Grew out a 10 pack, got 6 females to select from. My favorite was the most resinous, lowest yielding, most candy sweet berry smelling, tasting. Very nice daytime smoke that impressed all who got a whiff of smell from the jar. Peace.

I don't care if I sound like a broken record - Chucky's Bride is the most delicious thing I've smelled, just super intense, fruity, bubble gum, pineapple, cheese... :icecream:

I have a Ko Kush F4 about 1 week in flo that when rubbed literally smells like sweaty ass crack. After rubbing the stem with my fingers and smelling, I got a little creeped out!

I don't know where the smell will go, the mom wasn't like this when I grew her the first time ( reveg>mom )...

Sugar Punch, Killing Fields, Jackberry X NYCD were very intense smells in the grow room.

I have not grown Sour Diesel, but the good stuff I smoked, when I found it, was always an amazing smell.

Had a TNR pheno that smelled like freshly unrolled Vinyl Flooring. Chemical smelling. Horrible. After cure it got even worse. Had to pass 500 grams of it to someone else.

Chemical odors give me a headache.

That it crazy!! Have you smoked Sour Diesel, or Chem ? Does that bother you as well or was this really beyond that?

What did the person you gave it think, were they amazed how strong it smelled...

• Like 1

Sour diesel is not that bad. Especially ECSD. Chem I have not tried though I got a 5 pack of Chem DD #1 x Chem DD #1 F2's. I have heard it is rank and overwhelming to the point of outdoor grow only.

As for the dude I gifted yes he was shocked at the smell.He did not smoke if for quite so it got quite an aging. When he opened it up he understood why I had the name Vinyl Linoleum on it. His phrase is that it tasted just like it smelled. Like licking freshly unwound vinyl flooring. He even asked if I had stored it in something other than the glass jars. The Effect he says it 'Put His Dick in the Dirt'. That is 70's South Florida drug dealer slang for putting you down face first.

As for the headache it was the odor. I have inherited Chemical/Food/Sunlight sensitivity issues. Messed up part is that they are Dominant on both sides of the family. Not recessive like most are. So two dominant allergy contributors with differing allergies combined to make a new highly sensitive individual such as myself. Too strong of an odor will literally injure me. Crazy thing is I have European relative that my paternal side split off of and she has a ton of lethal allergies just like me. Strawberries will kill her though while they only make me very ill. She also gets purple bruising just from sun tanning at the beach. Its surreal.

The weird part is that I am brown skinned with a dark complexion yet I start literally melting if I spend too much time in the sun. I will describe the feeling. Have you ever put the palm of your hand on a hot coal? That feeling but all over just from sunshine.

Just 2 weeks ago I found out what I considered a normal headache was what everyone else calls a migraine. I don't even take headache medicine for those.( Yes I thoroughly ventilate my grow room even then it is sometimes too much.)

I have a very low weed use threshold. It takes barely any and I am flying like superman or in total lockdown. Perk is I never reach a tolerance level. One reason I rarely place smoke reports unless I get a confirmation from a 2nd source that what I was feeling was actually from good weed and not just sensitivity.

I don't care if I sound like a broken record - Chucky's Bride is the most delicious thing I've smelled, just super intense, fruity, bubble gum, pineapple, cheese... :icecream:

I agree that it smells great. I didn't find that it was overly stinky, though. Odor control wouldn't be a big issue if all plants were like the Chucky's Bride plant I just cut down.

I had a Bride so stinky, just standing near her could make your eyes burn. Trimming her made my eyes water like no other lol. Next run I will actually take clones. Grow and learn. I loved the perfume of the Santa Maria fem freebee by Esko. Cannot wait to run the Sm x Blueberry and Sour D x Blueberry. Which will be the queen blueberry? We will soon see ;) Also got a pack of delicious sounding Katsu Kush x Killingfields but these damned plant limits force such hard decisions for a medical grower to make haha. Peace.

Plant limits in my neck of the woods are zero, so I don't have to make those decisions.

• Like 1

If you love smells, Chucky's Bride is among my favorite smelling. Definitely a long time keeper for me. I had this bud of White Widow that was quite skunky pungent with deep pine undertones. Bought a pack of Mr. Nice Black Widow, hoping to find that flavor, smell. Chuck Bride is very skunky funk cheesiness with pineapple with an awesome buzz and yield, and fast flowering at 8 weeks.

Haha you two do sound a bit like a broken record, but its good to give credit, where credit is due. I can only agree with the both of you. I've grown my share of strains over the last few years, and while the Chucky is not the strongest smelling strain I've had (Blue Cheese takes the cake), its hands down the BEST smelling strain I've grown so far...and the smell just keeps getting better as my buds cure. Ya open a jar of this and get smacked in face by a very strong and fruity, cheesy skunk funk.

I had a Bride so stinky, just standing near her could make your eyes burn

Was it your tallest pheno? Just asking because I had one pheno that was stinkier than any of the others. It was my tallest, and to me looked the least C99 dominant of the bunch. Super greasy buds, ridiculously sticky.

It was a taller cheese pheno. Next cycle I will be running 2 more packs of CB and cloning the smelliest, best taster, most greasy with resin.

I am hoping to find a strain that smells and tastes of a cinnamon roll or pumpkin pie. Does anyone know of such a plant or am I going to have to start breeding some plants? Lol

all that carries the cheese has been very stinky in my cabs.

esko cheese-mix should make you para while growing in a

canna-unfriendly environment *lol*

oi, i had a friend that grew out some of my blue streak F2s

and he brought some cinnamon-tasting stuff along to hang

and smoke ;)

• Like 1

AJs Sour Diesel (at least the cut I had) could be smelled in my driveway...1 plant.

I would have kept her, but the effect just wasn't what we were looking for. TOO...something??? If it'd been a tad more CLEAR HEADED, we'd still have it. But as I am running an MMJ garden, she had to go.

Lapis Mountain and Road Kill Skunks, true gagging smells every time would I deleaf one. Very small in size, but crazy stench.

My system would keep the smell from emulating, but in the grow area.....it was the Brazil sewer system.

When I choose a filter, I figure out what I need, then multiply that by 5, and that is the size I get. So yeah, it's a big!

• Like 3

...Brazil sewer system? dude, that has to be some stinky bud.

Definitely the best stankiest description ever! :vomit-smiley:

:lol:

• Like 2

Hey I meant no disrespect towards Brazil, I guess that was uncalled for, and foul.

I was being somewhat sarcastic myself. Sorry to jump on. TV has done a great job of stereotyping in light of the olympics, and unfairly maybe. I heard many people interviewed this morning in Rio and they all said it was a phenomenal place.

I can joke with that somewhat though as my house has some city sewer gas back up into the house on occasion, and it stinks. so, I was relating to sewer gas in general and every city has it. They stank!

Mr. Nice "Shit" had some good and evil foul smelling ones-- A cutting I was passed in '03 called "Dogshit" was pretty extreme. It smelled like it's name. I got 1 real sweet ass stinker from Boudica recently. From 2001, Maple Leaf Indica had 2 intense smelly ones from a 10 pack. All of these I mentioned can't be carried unless in a glass jar or double pressure sealed. The "skunk" I grew up growing and smoking was more sweet cheesy and less RKS style smell so it didn't make the list. Most of these make my eyes water and clear the sinuses during trimming.

• Like 2

Im currently looking for really pungent smellers and strong tasters. I love the foul and narley smelling stuff. Pretty much the more repulsive the better haha. Or can just be really pungent but not repulsive. I love the smells and tastes of cannabis and like to experience them amplified to the max. I've been looking around a long time without much success, but i am getting close.

Gone though so many strains.

I considered mr. Nice shit before and still planning to try it and keep some for breeding when funds and time allow. Held off bc i think there are a lot of just fruity phenos to be found with that strain.Would need a much larger crop to select from. Have two other strains of his and have grown the great white shark.

Hoping to find a few reekers and start breeding them to create some strains with locked in pungent smells and tastes

Definitely looking into strains listed in the thread

Deadhead og from cali con (chem 91 skunk va x sfv og) was stink bomb but also true herm..

So far it's always the chem strains that stink to high heaven

Awhile back I had a pheno of warlock from when Magnus was around.

Reeked like dead skunk.

I was working on a farm, and I took a hit from a oney I always carried, while I was walking through a barn that was wide open at both ends. A half hour later I found the tractor mechanic in the loft with a loaded 22.

I ask the guy what he was doing, and he says " what you don't smell the skunk in here?" He was hunting a skunk because this weed stank so true!

• Like 3