•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
el NeGrow

Freezeland / Friesland Indica / M33

Have you grown it? Please share your experiences with me!

The search for the perfect plant for my latitude led me to this strain and I've been trying to get some seeds ever since.. But if I put all this effort into getting them and having to deal with shady seedbanks.

I wanna know for sure if its the diggity-dank!

So, if you have grown or smoked the Freezeland, tell me how it was :)

Yep. Would I recommend it? No. Not just because Frieseland that you find today is not like the original M33, but more because it's far from dank.

take a look at this one, another I have experience with and recommend for harsh climate, where I definitely am lol. Kootenay Mtn. Seed Company, found at HD.

Early Grizzly

Indoor / Outdoor

Stabilized nepali hash plant x Early White Grizzly

3-4 oz based on March 21st start

3-4 ft height

Bushy hash plant covered in crystal, very potent

Excellent for breeding purposes

Ideal for northern outdoor climates

Finishes Early! Aug. 21st - Sept. 15

• Like 1

Hey El NeGrow,long Time no read You :wave:

What Lat you are? Greenland,really??

KMS really sounding good for northern Climate,...never tryed it myself,but curious about!

Well and associate of mine smoked some of the original clone a few years back. His description was that it smelled just like Red Cedar tree Smoke... He said it was like a Resinous piney cinnamon.

Try Royal Canadian Seed Collective.

A buddy of mine grows plain ole Hashplant that finishes early, by end of August. Huge buds, with a nice green look, but lacking some in flavor. The buzz was very medical, killed my migraines and my muscle spasms went away for awhile. I bought a pack of my own to see if I could grow it out better tasting lol. The HP does require 2 extra weeks of veg from my research. Next cycle I am running it. Good luck with the strain hunting, a fun part of growing :) Peace.

A buddy of mine grows plain ole Hashplant that finishes early, by end of August. Huge buds, with a nice green look, but lacking some in flavor. The buzz was very medical, killed my migraines and my muscle spasms went away for awhile. I bought a pack of my own to see if I could grow it out better tasting lol. The HP does require 2 extra weeks of veg from my research. Next cycle I am running it. Good luck with the strain hunting, a fun part of growing :) Peace.

where is this hash plant you speak of sold exactly dude? so whatever type of nutes your buddy used is the 1st. place to deviate to change the taste if you can. changing the medium type would be the 2nd. way of course. and make sure u ask him if he flushed/not and for how long, and with what too.

also many folks flush with more then just plain water !

these folsk are new on HD, don't know anything about them. i do know the strain is still grown up there, but not widely as it once was. some still hold the old stuff, but i can't vouch for quality or anything else. pluton 2 was the strain i ordered from the seed beank years ago and then lost like 3 times. Freezeland was my second runner up then .

logo_TBOutdoor.jpg

Freezeland regular

Indoor / outdoor

Heights range from 4 to 7 feet

Smell is always pungent, almost minty.

April sowing and they finish September depending your latitude.

Untested indoors.

Indoor flowering aprox 8 weeks

Harvest outdoor the later part of September

these have had good reviews on UDG ,

Freeze Mix

Expect productive plants that give potent and piney buds.

• Freezeland 2bx X Freezeland bx F2
  • Mostly Indica
  • Outdoor (Harvest Mid to End September ± 45 Days)

THEY CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.rcmcollective.ca/breeders/boreal-genetics.php#freezemix

He has a cut he has climatized to our hills. No, he is not the best grower, so I do not want anything by his hand. However, the buds were impressive enough for me to seek out some seeds. I do not know if Sensi seeds Hashplant is the same cut, but they do claim it comes from the Pacific Northwest ie Oregon. It is a hope that I get a good plant that is similar in buzz, because I did like alot. He flushed with water for 3 days, he admitted to me. I do 2 weeks of plain water to flush, no chemicals at all.

where is this hash plant you speak of sold exactly dude? so whatever type of nutes your buddy used is the 1st. place to deviate to change the taste if you can. changing the medium type would be the 2nd. way of course. and make sure u ask him if he flushed/not and for how long, and with what too.

also many folks flush with more then just plain water !

these folsk are new on HD, don't know anything about them. i do know the strain is still grown up there, but not widely as it once was. some still hold the old stuff, but i can't vouch for quality or anything else. pluton 2 was the strain i ordered from the seed beank years ago and then lost like 3 times. Freezeland was my second runner up then.

From what I understand Pluton was what they used as the pollen parent for crossing to the original freezeland clone getting the whole Bx thing started.

i have grown freezeland from rcm collective and its an awesome outy strain!fruity,pine,and potent as hell!great mold resistance and done by sept. 25th at 45n.

highy recommend

" No, he is not the best grower, so I do not want anything by his hand. However, the buds were impressive enough for me to seek out some seeds. "

GREEN ANGEL you were impressed by the buds and also wanted to grow it too. sounds like his hand ain't so bad after all lol. :dribble: :phone:

the g13 x Hp from sensi also lacked in flavor. i had seeds form that strain and was told this about flavor by the dude who ran it commerically for 2-3 years . seed run only got me G13/HP x AK99 (male). though i know the AK 99 is killer.

• Like 2

The Nepali Hashplant parent has me intrigued. After making CCK hash, the only thing comparable in my memory was the Nepali "fingers" we used to get 35 years ago.

I would imagine this would have to be indoor in my area. Doesn't sound like the kind of strain that would enjoy a steam bath.

The Nepali Hashplant parent has me intrigued. After making CCK hash, the only thing comparable in my memory was the Nepali "fingers" we used to get 35 years ago.

I would imagine this would have to be indoor in my area. Doesn't sound like the kind of strain that would enjoy a steam bath.

Might be interesting having your plants growing in a refrigerator..

Might be interesting having your plants growing in a refrigerator..

For me, growing is not a summer event, except for maybe a single plant outside. As you might guess, fungus happens. All kinds, too. Not just your typical bud rot.

NONETHELESS, we're talking Nepali hashplant! Where there's a will, there's a way.

• Like 1

I have a friend running Early Grizzly this year. Being in Northern Ont, the next option is auto's and quite frankly fuck autos.

I'll post pics when it's dripping resin, all of his seeds came out pretty much homogeneous, 14 out of 20 females with regular seeds all leaning towards the Nepali side of things...which is good :)

• Like 2

I have a friend running Early Grizzly this year. Being in Northern Ont, the next option is auto's and quite frankly fuck autos.

I'll post pics when it's dripping resin, all of his seeds came out pretty much homogeneous, 14 out of 20 females with regular seeds all leaning towards the Nepali side of things...which is good :)

Church rev!!!Fuck autos...no offense to those who care for these bastards of plants, its all auto if you keep the timer on 12/12!

• Like 1

Funny dialogue around here. Even when I am unfamiliar with a strain it is fun to read everyone's take on it.

People in Seattle are use to heavy rains in the falls ruining buds and you think those in southern climates would have it perfect, only to read the problems they have.

Church rev!!!Fuck autos...no offense to those who care for these bastards of plants, its all auto if you keep the timer on 12/12!

The sun has no timer indican :)

This is why Canadian breeders gear a lot of their work towards short flowering times.

Why I say "fuck" autos is because they take away the growers CHOICE on selection, not being able to pinpoint a pheno and stick to it and being forced to grow seedlings narrows the market for auto's.

Inside though, you're totally right. 12/12 from seed blows auto's away.

• Like 1

Funny dialogue around here. Even when I am unfamiliar with a strain it is fun to read everyone's take on it.

People in Seattle are use to heavy rains in the falls ruining buds and you think those in southern climates would have it perfect, only to read the problems they have.

People grow plenty here in the SE, but you just have to be fungus-conscious. Tall and branchy beats short and squat.

Since I tie my outdoor plants close to the ground as part of my super-camo-stealth method and grow other plants right next to them, I pretty much have to spray for fungus every other week as a preventative measure, until they flower. If I felt safe growing a plant normally, it would not be as big a problem.

• Like 1

This is why Canadian breeders gear a lot of their work towards short flowering times.

Why I say "fuck" autos is because they take away the growers CHOICE on selection, not being able to pinpoint a pheno and stick to it and being forced to grow seedlings narrows the market for auto's.

I don't care much automatic dudes but I just think you should erased this thought... I see now more and more newbies growing Spanish's autos, here indoor or out, they have a fucking yield but I also know that indoor 12/12 growing saves really money and our fucking electricity...

Just for saying, hope no insult taken.return to the SSSC M33 subject.

Personally know just the M39

Hopefully my saying "fuck autos" isn't taken as "fuck people who grow autos". Its all personal preference expressed as an opinion :-) respect to anyone growing any type of cannabis. My issue is paying the money for something I have to pollinate to backup and then there is the non-auto's that tend to arise on the next generation.

Sounds more like a fuck work than a fuck autos thingy. Autos behave more like plants most hybridizers create. I for instance also breed tomatoes and pepper varieties. Hard to get a drastic improvement in just one breeding unless you use a species. You have to breed for many generations in order to get awesomeness rather than just on lucky cross.

(Actually fucking your pot plants to increase their potency was last advocated in the early 80's. It did not work then I doubt it will work now. Also makes the pot real nasty looking!)

maybe I am thinking of it wrong, but I don't see any advantage to autos for new growers to 'learn' more or less...

shit, i started learning right when the seedlings started showing deficiencies and temp and rh issues and all that crap... at least I knew that when I switch the schedule the feeding would change too, how you draw that line with an auto, as a first timer, I dont know. I mean 12/12 for the 1st time and see tops go light green, stetch begin, you freak out it's too much, it finally stops and by week 4 you have 3 fan leaves left not consumed to deficiencies... seems like you are robbing yourself of the full deal.

I guess no chance of hermies if you have light leaks is 1 advantage. okay...

Sounds more like a fuck work than a fuck autos thingy. Autos behave more like plants most hybridizers create. I for instance also breed tomatoes and pepper varieties. Hard to get a drastic improvement in just one breeding unless you use a species. You have to breed for many generations in order to get awesomeness rather than just on lucky cross.

(Actually fucking your pot plants to increase their potency was last advocated in the early 80's. It did not work then I doubt it will work now. Also makes the pot real nasty looking!)

Not the guy to assume being lazy if you're implying that with the "fuck work" comment. I'm all for putting hard work into growing just would rather smoke world class rather than half ass which really what auto buds are in the jar in comparison. All that hard work to smoke a hemp cross seem silly when there is a choice especially when we're talking medicinal use.

I should be enthusiast to grow any SSSC strain, any generation if stayed pure and same a basic crossing. :D

I don't know M33 only know the M39 from a friend. Is Friesland more for outdoor ?