•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
el NeGrow

Freezeland / Friesland Indica / M33

I should be enthusiast to grow any SSSC strain, any generation if stayed pure and same a basic crossing. :D

I don't know M33 only know the M39 from a friend. Is Friesland more for outdoor ?

Yes. It was developed to grow in Canada. Short Season and whatnot.

All that hard work to smoke a hemp cross seem silly when there is a choice especially when we're talking medicinal use.

That is what was said about Indica types back in the 70's when only Sativas ruled.

Yes. It was developed to grow in Canada. Short Season and whatnot.

I believe Friesland is a north Nederlands area... maybe you have it also in Canada ?

I believe Friesland is a north Nederlands area... maybe you have it also in Canada ?

Woops Was thinking of Freezeland not Friesland. They are not quite the same.

Freezeland was the name of clone only variety from SSSC back in the early 80's. The Freezeland clone was a development of the Friesland variety. It was the Canadians who did the development and the name change. The Freezeland we have today is descendant of that clone that was crossbred to the SSSC plant called Pluton. The original Freezeland tasted like you were burning a Red Cedar tree(Strong Evergreen and Cinnamon odor and taste)

(Actually fucking your pot plants to increase their potency was last advocated in the early 80's. It did not work then I doubt it will work now. Also makes the pot real nasty looking!)

Ease up on the rough sex. It's all about technique.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, jimihendrix said:

Freezeland is available from AKBeanBrains, along with a shitload of other 80s-90s Seed Bank, SSSC, Sensi Seeds gear/hybrids.

damn when did u get here dude. Are u the same JH on the other boards like thcfarmer, rollitup, icmag ...