•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

inkog77

where are the mods

where are the admin mods, when you need them.?

forum with no mods lol, i waiting nearly a week for some responce! i understand some of you busy.

if mav here i would have had a responce very quick.

where are the admin mods, when you need them.?

forum with no mods lol, i waiting nearly a week for some responce! i understand some of you busy.

if mav here i would have had a responce very quick.

The same mate... don't know where they are, maybe in a business trip.

Certainly The joker would have answered.

Ink, I've messaged Whazz, but got no reply yet. I'll try to call him today for you. He might be traveling, as he does do a lot of conventions, but at least I can make him aware and let you know whats up with Whazzup. hahaha

I havent had any alerts from you ink..im on at least 3-4 times per day. I dont know why you wanna deactivate your acct, you post good things. pm me if you need

Do you know a lot of cannabis related place where mods are leaving us the keys and where everything goes fine ? The only one :wub:

i know of another one!!! it is peaceful there too!! not much drama!!

it is noice to be able to go places without the drama

Don't get the point of deactivating an account as they will not delete your posts or it make others threads look stupid.

Just change email addy in preferences to a made up one and stop logging on.

Grtz HC

• Like 1

Publicly announcing that you want to deactivate and account brings on a little drama and puts your thoughts on the forefront. It may be a counter productive move, depending on your motivation.

well I am happy that you did not all plunder the forum while I was away and that at least two members need me :D

I had a move from hell, I'll spare you the details, and I was without internet at home for a few weeks. I can tell you I am wrecked right now. My first priority was to approve new members and answer pbs, and now I am catching up on the forum a bit. Fortunately there are more active mods on the forum.

Anyways, apologies to some of the new members for the longer waiting period for account approval. I'm back though. Well, sort off ;)

well I am happy that you did not all plunder the forum while I was away and that at least two members need me :D

I had a move from hell, I'll spare you the details, and I was without internet at home for a few weeks. I can tell you I am wrecked right now. My first priority was to approve new members and answer pbs, and now I am catching up on the forum a bit. Fortunately there are more active mods on the forum.

Anyways, apologies to some of the new members for the longer waiting period for account approval. I'm back though. Well, sort off ;)

I have had to move a couple of times in the past couple of years because of the nature of my work. I work Projects.now with a team and hope to not have to move again any time soon. GF wants a bigger place and bigger yard so who knows. I am too old for this shit.

Lol I hear what you are saying. I commuted 16 hours a week for the last 3 years. Sucks the living daylight out of you. Now I can almost crawl to work, what a luxury!

If you lived in a 5 room house with garden and shed for 19 years and you move to a smaller apartment its a good idea to rent a container to throw away old stuff and recycle it ;). It is incredible what shit you collect over the years!

• Like 1