•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

What's your favorite sannie's shop strain?

What's your favorite sannie's shop strain-and why? I am limiting it to anything in sannies shop because I trust that place more and would rather put money in his pocket than most others.

My overall favorite for now is Sugar Punch because it is the most potent of anything I've grown. The one that I got has more of a couchlock indica effect, but devastating. If World War III started, I could still take a nap with this stuff. The smoke reports I read talk about psychedelic type effects, but my wife and I can't stay away long enough to see if it's psychedelic or not. She has trouble sleeping, so it's a godsend for her. I only ended up with one, because I was germinating seeds outdoors at over 100 degrees F, and some strains, like Kolossus were cool with that, but some others, like SP, did not seem to want to be born at those temps.

Extrema, but only because that's the only strain from Sanniesshop that I have grown out so far (drying some Mad Kush though). Nothing special in the taste and smell department (probably my fault), but the stone is really quite pleasant. Relaxing and mood enhancing, a combination I had not encountered before.

I haven't grown that many:

5 Sannies strains

5 Breeder's Choice strains

1 Dynasty

1 Fusion

0 USC strains

These are strains I would grow again:

Sannie's Jack -- You don't get such a near-ceilingless buzz like this, normally, unless it's a strain that requires 15 or more weeks in flower. Big yields.

Anesthesia -- Fast-hitting indica that gives you the "choice" of whether to be couchlocked or not.

Cheeseberry -- This is an unsung hero in Sannie's Shop. An excellent hybrid with decent yields.

Chucky's Bride -- My C99 pheno is unfuckingbelievable. Everyone should have this on hand.

Chocolate Cheese -- Once a freebie, now part of Esko's cheese mix, this is my all-time favorite hybrid. It is very similar to Cheeseberry, but with a cocoa taste, especially on the exhale. It has both a significant body buzz, and a lot of cerebral stimulation from the cheese.

Lemonberry -- One of the best sativa dom hybrids I've grow, for head, taste, scent and yield. I will be one of the first in line when the new version appears in the shop. The Fusion gents know what they're doing.

Killing Fields -- I had one female once, and have not really explored the strain, so I will be growing this in my upcoming grow.

Mad Scientist -- A powerful, couchlock indica. I'm not enamored with this, but I do have 3 seeds left, it's a fem, and my wife loves it as a sleep aid. I'll grow each one out, though for me, it's no better than any powerful couchlock indica.

I'll be investigating more Sannie strains, USC, Prof P and Esko strains in my next two grows.

• Like 2

In this order ......

#1..............Kronocaine........ *ucking great high

#2...............Sannies jack...... Simply a pleasure to grow and good yields (wish folks would stop calling it jack herer as its very far removed from the original in my opinion.

#3...............Killing fields....... Simply a beautiful plant and great yield.

I would love to mention just about everyone of eskobars strains but my fav by far was a freebie AH x G13H (Esko I would love more of these beans from you)

And.....

Although it isn't in the shop yet......

LUSH by Fusion Seeds ......... Beautiful plant especially if night temps are low...simply to grow...... And a lovely sweet shop type taste.

Untopped, you could be getting some baseball bat colas on those things, Flem.

For me NLA, Cheeseberry, Killing Field, on my podium and also on third place Jackberry, Blue hammer, Extrema.

I was hoping for a good Herijuana but I didn't got it. Need new...

Untopped, you could be getting some baseball bat colas on those things, Flem.

hehe im hopeing man : D but ive topped them at weed 3 of vegetation (they vegged 2 weeks as seedlings and 2 weeks as plants) and trimmed few lower brenches.... i got 7 females out of a 9 seeds (i droped one seed from hand and could not find it : ( ) anyways im still hopeing to get some multiple nice colas : ) note thet im giving them 2x 600 watt one is son-t pia one is son-t greenpower phillips sets :showoff:

Also i have 2 Escobars Blue santas there among jacks but i will represent them later, however all nice plants so far i just wish this one jack stops to grow because he streched already 4x in flower and i will perform some LST on his top colas if he dont stop, but generaly i got like 3 longer jacks thet streched and 4 shorter ones thet dident really strech. Got 2 reflectors so one reflector is for shroter ones and one is for longer ones. also got 5 clones and hopeing for nice Sannies jack mom.

I don't have tried Dynasty seeds for moment, I've just put some seeds in my collection, but it should be great too.

I hope for new NLA... really. I have some NLA x Extrema and NLA x AD/DSD for consoling me... :D

Just cut down a large room full of Sannie's flowers. After a 3-4 week cure I will let you know my final judgement. I just harvested some Shackzilla, Sugar Punch, Chucky's Bride, Extrema, Hericules, Kollosus, Mad Shack, and Chocolate Rain. I have also grown Herijuana, Planck cut freebee, and Jackberry.

So far, my personal favorite and that of everyone else who has seen, smelled, and medicated/recreated with so far is Sugar Punch with Herijuana as a very popular 2nd. Everyone loves the Chucky's Bride, too. I don't care which pheno, Cheese or C99 is worth keeping around for their own unique properties. Not insanely potent, but the buzz is very nice, all day, with an addictive-as-hell-smell and flavor; nice solid yields and fast.

This sample bud of the Mad Shack is a serious contender for being my favorite and it was a freebee,

Next cycle, I will be keeping clones, running Eskobar's special Sour D Riri cut x DJ Blueberry. Hoping to find a real Sour Girl :) Peace!

• Like 1

Silverfields

Hericules

Chocolate Rain

KO Kush F4

No order regarding these.....they're my first Sannie's grow and I plan to add to these over the next year....just started Ms Universe and CCK and plan to add Lush, Sugar punch and Selene soon. Would love to get some of the Jack Berry X Ko Kush seeds!!!!!!!

I will let you know once I have tried them all. ;)

• Like 1

I was unsure about adding Chucky's Bride to the stable but after seeing so much love on this thread I gotta get me some Chucky's Bride. Thanks for making it final for me guys.

• Like 1

I've grown a lot of them at one time or another in my micro cab. Not all of them finished, not all of them made it, but my favorite has always been blue hammer. Miss that plant a lot.

Haven't grown out too much but I must say Sannies Jack is a good, nice fun energetic high. Smoke a bowl and you are happy but still able to read, write, draw, clean, hike, conversate etc. Smoke too much and you'll be staring at the t.v. screen with your mouth open :). Very easy to grow, not too demanding at all.

Killing Fields - have an awesome purple pheno with a heavy main cola, deep purple and sparkley as all hell will chop in a couple weeks. Smells of fruit and anise. Green pheno is a bit more pickey but the trich production is just as good if not better than the purple. Has the same fruit smell as the purple pheno but with a bit more lemon action.

Huckleberry Kush - Have one that looks just like picture that Prof P has in his catelog except with flaws of course :P. Doesn't smell too fruity, small hints of fruit but more overpowered by that strong dank smell.

Tried following strains (in no order):

-Jackberry

-Heri

-Anesthesia

-Chocolate Rain

-Mad Shack

-Heribei

-Sugar Punch

-Mad Kush

Number 1 ist divided by Anesthesia and Mad Kush. Both equal in strength, the Anesthesia is a bit deeper in the head, the Mad Kush deeper in the bones. Anesthesia has a great taste of wet moss and forrest soil. The buds are extremely red haired like real oldschool skunk. A joy for the eye, the mind and the taste buds. The Mad Kush tastes a bit more oily but remains very pleasant and dark kushy in the taste. The maturer buds taste like coffe and burnt tree bark, the popcorn buds have a very strong lemon taste so even the pocorn buds are a joy to smoke.

The last on the list (iam so sorry Sannie :( ) would be the (old) Jackberry. Very fast (7 weeks) but terrible yield (as I said OLD VERSION). The weed was not very strong in every run and most of my mates gave it a "meh... its weed" rating. Taste is superior if you let her hang and age quietly. She will drop her blueberry taste and will develop a very strong sorrel aroma.

I just didnt like her because of the boring stone, the small yield and the blueberry taste it has at start (gosh I hate the BB taste, so take this with a grain of salt).

The Heri was nice but somewhat boring in taste and effect. Very strong tho. A bit like a Paki-Hasj on steroids regarding potency and effect. Tasted like German liverwurst: very spicy but no exotiic tones... a bit like the "Schüttelbrot" from the Alpine region.

The Sugar Punch was very stong indeed (simmilar to Anesthesia) but I smoked her too fast and she still had a very strong francinsese aroma, which I hate. Will try her again, I still have 5 beans left. This time she will sleep in the jars much longer.

The Heribei was extreeeeemly funny to smoke. She just tastes like somebody dropped an Espresso in your strawberry yoghurt... WOW, one of the best tastes Ive ever encountered. The potency was a bit lower tho than Anesthesia and such, the effect still very strong and in the body. I loved this strain (grown indors) alot and will grow it again... the taste is just too good!

The Chocolate Rain was extremely strong and tastefull. The only downside she has was her sativa influence, which I just dont like in weed. But this was a very minor problem as she showed no signs of racy heart or increased insomnia. Tastewise it was one of the best Ive ever had. Some specimens where very chocolaty other tasted like gummibears. Increadibly yummy. Very strong, but very pleasant. Id say she was as strong as the Anesthesia but with alot more "Head". Sometimes too much of it :) The yield was almost perfect. A bit less than C99Chronic but not much.

The Mad Shack is a plant that I respect very very much. She produces HUGE AMMOUNTS of strong ass weed. Alas... I hated the taste, I didnt like the effect. So she is something I would not grow again for myself. Potency and Yield: 9/10 tho.

So... hard to tell what the best is. I will grow the Mad Kush, the Anesthesia, the Chock Rain and the Heribei again. Hope this helps, Gott zum Gruße,

Grobi

• Like 1

any one grow out the double jam??? i just ordered them and wanting to hear good things!!!

The Double Jam came out less than a year ago and it is a long flowering. Some people may be nearing the end if they got her right away :)

So far, from my sampling, I am blown away by this Shackzilla. Nice fruity flavor and smell with some lemon haze background. I just jarred up a less than perfect grow, but everything was from seed, and I would say very successful and happy with the results. Every jar in the house is full of dank with a large zip and a rather large pile of popcorn buds for medibles. I am now even more stoked about growing these Silverfields out. Loving the buzz on this Zilla and I was about to swear off Sativa....forget that bad idea lol

Peace!

• Like 1

Again NLA come back for a heavy producer of strong/hard Ahaze buds, no more i want ! or maybe just one other... :likken:

E$kob@r I need you please... :lol: I have a NLA x Extrema going, reminding me his mother... :cry

The Double Jam came out less than a year ago and it is a long flowering. Some people may be nearing the end if they got her right away :)

So far, from my sampling, I am blown away by this Shackzilla. Nice fruity flavor and smell with some lemon haze background. I just jarred up a less than perfect grow, but everything was from seed, and I would say very successful and happy with the results. Every jar in the house is full of dank with a large zip and a rather large pile of popcorn buds for medibles. I am now even more stoked about growing these Silverfields out. Loving the buzz on this Zilla and I was about to swear off Sativa....forget that bad idea lol

Peace!

whats this 'zilla' your talking about??? is it budzilla?? i was gifted some budzilla seeds a while back and enjoy it also!! just wondering if it is the same!!

Sannie's Shackzilla :) This cycle my entire garden is devoted to Sannie's seeds. Peace.

• Like 1

Jack Hammer

Chocolate Rain

Sugar Punch

Silver Fields

Killing Fields

and someone has to mention..,

Blue Hammer

gallery_833_383_116837.jpg

Its pretty

gallery_833_383_74714.jpg

Pretty stinky too