•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

LaVieEnRose

La Vida en Xocolope - Mexican Project - Part I

Hi Santero,

Thx for propal, but it will cost you for liquid to carry, so maybe can you provide me a link in DDR :)

Some news of the chiquitas (or chiquitos), 3 of them, like all the travelling plants, they had a lot a stress, like me, they cross a county discreetly, even my paranoïa was on top and my heart close to stop.

They had to adapt to the new environmemnt, my lack of presence, and many technical issue on the new set-up i had to fix up. To resume, i had to tune the new set-up who is much bigger in 15 days what i've done in the former 10/15 years ... On the paper, easy, In real life not so easy . My pefect remote grow room actually needs my presence each day, each day something fuck - Actually :lol: I'm a lonewolf, but i will have appreciated a pro set-up builder with me ; but 'c'est en forgeant que l'on devient forgeron" :lol:

Bad quality pictures, as i have not my 7D with me actually (to heavy to carry actually in my condition, bike etc ... :P

But enough to see how nice they are after a week of recovering and repotting in new soil, stand quietly in new room, they have been treated against mites and other saloperies, i don't want to carry any pest or disease in the new set-up.

Three pheno, undeclared, day 1 of 12/12. I already know i'll have to fight head room, i let them too much in veg

Xokolope #1

gallery_992_3800_515400.jpg

Xokolope #2

gallery_992_3800_465384.jpg

gallery_992_3800_295759.jpg

Xokolope #3

gallery_992_3800_526861.jpg

gallery_992_3800_1070887.jpg

In sight in the "e$ko room"

gallery_992_3800_669432.jpg

• Like 4

Hi e$ko's amateur :)

They have been switch from 3 liters to 11 liters 10 days ago, and put in 12/12 7 days ago ( about 5 weeks veg, 4 under led)

i got 1 male and 2 female out of three seeds planted.

The male, Xoko #1 - tall, i'm almost two meters high myself.

gallery_992_3800_333887.jpg

gallery_992_3800_862404.jpg

Xoko #2

gallery_992_3800_661535.jpg

Xoko #3

gallery_992_3800_1177552.jpg

Esko, which leaning pheno do you see actually ?

• Like 4

my bet is #2 goes for chocolope and #3 leans more to the jalisco side of things.

great shots, happy plants, wonderful developments, good info = lavie's updates

no problem, mon ami :)

here is the link to the shop from where i get the "neemulgan forte" that i have been

using to my absolute satisfaction. it is mixed with remulgan to make it disolve in water

with no problems and it is mixed with karanja-oil (pongamia braga-variety) to make it

even more effective ... i hope it works for you same as good as it did for me so far.

http://www.mopeppers...soluble-1-litre

(hey, when you are there already, try this also ... i do love this stuff, hehe)

http://www.mopeppers.at/Fighting-Cock-Kentucky-Bourbon-BBQ-Sauce_1

Thx you my Openfriend :)

Still waiting for the nematodes i ordered, and i will order soon some liters of neemoil . I'll taste you BBQ's too, before she is forbidden too :lol: :)

I see allot of mexican, specially the wide , much shadow giving leaves.

1 going to mex

2 going to mex

3 going to chocolope

Neem will be forbidden in the garden world to use , but u can do buy the legal essence and oils for medical care in france.

grdz e$ko,

• Like 2

Looking good man, nice to see u have some mex leaners more than the chocolope.

Oh an San, that sauce does look v nice but the name puts me off a bit! "this burger tastes great but what it really needs is some cock poured all over it"

HAHAHAHA, well ... true, wonton. i did not notice that before.

but this cock-juice should even taste good for hetero men :)

Xoko #1 at week 3, with some mites.

gallery_992_3869_1399251.jpg

gallery_992_3869_467832.jpg

gallery_992_3869_1076560.jpg

gallery_992_3869_641070.jpg

The #2 and #3 actually at 7/8 weeks flowering are too tall and misplaced for pictures, i'll show you later, huge 2 meters plant.

Caneberry Haze 7 weeks

gallery_992_3869_354312.jpg

gallery_992_3869_766029.jpg

gallery_992_3869_378280.jpg

• Like 2

Mexican Rain #3. When she'll fall down, beware of the head.

gallery_992_3800_923243.jpg

gallery_992_3800_165649.jpg

I have a third one, almost as tall as this one, but difficult to picture. Still a week or two.

• Like 2

.... Wow! Caneberry? what a fatty. everything looks great! ~Mack.

Heya Mack !

Nice to see you back here;)

I harvest tonite the Caneberry '(Lady CaneF2 x Cheeseberry Haze2008 , so some pics to come :)

Thanks for stopping in my friend, and i hope all a fine for you ;)

really impressive plant, great structure and size, of course the yield looks ridiculous. I am sure she must taste great and have quite the buzz too. enjoy!

70 gams dried for this one goes in curing today TSB :)

Since two days i'm manicuring some huge plants, i'm tired and stone at the rythm of one big scissors hash joint each hour, and see no more my sticky fingers - And if those babes fall on me i could be hurt - Thz #3 was touching the roof since 10 days and go a flat plate the size of a hand on top - I bet on an 150 gram plant (real gram, real stuff :), at the density i'm using, between 10 to 14 per square meter, it is a very huge plant - But not he biggest, will show you bigger soon ) :P :)

They have exactly 10 full weeks, but as i had to 24h light flash twice (around day 10 and dat 20 ....), and other gnats problems and spider mites residues, they could have been better and a week shorter. Both are already in a second run. More controlled in height.

It is a long time i've been so stone so i saw my pictures dont show many details, next time :)

gallery_992_3800_176589.jpg

gallery_992_3800_287038.jpg

gallery_992_3800_180286.jpg

gallery_992_3800_4000.jpg

gallery_992_3800_1331367.jpg

gallery_992_3800_213088.jpg

gallery_992_3800_677779.jpg

gallery_992_3800_1281430.jpg

gallery_992_3800_1297620.jpg

gallery_992_3800_517068.jpg

I don't have the give of smell and taste, but it smells so strong and good, the #2 fruity, the #3 resin,hashish,pine (or something like this. I just can say "that's it !!" after reading other people description.

Istill have the Xoko #1 who is maybe the best pheno, still 4 to 5 weeks.

• Like 1

If the daddy of this Mexican Rain is still interested by the test he asked us to do, the smoke of the #3 is incredibly soft and sweet,

with a strong stone in a couple of hit. My morning joint told me that, it takes about one hour to smoke it :)

Otherwise, Lavender Rain #2, big fat girl with a musky and dark taste, really tasty.

gallery_992_3945_264304.jpg

gallery_992_3945_947244.jpg

• Like 1

ha, it does the same to me ... i have one joint lit for one hour or so, it is that strong LOL :showoff:

woah, you made them go beast--mode. some super-thumbing on your side, mate. very nice.