•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Silverfields "The Sticky Queen"

Since I have moved my grow room to a friends and growing partner, I feel a little more comfortable posting my work...here ya go.

Silverfields is the stickiest bud I've ever trimmed! Sannie you hit a Grand Slam with this one! THANKS!

gallery_8111_3807_2570601.jpg

gallery_8111_3807_680072.jpg

gallery_8111_3807_267389.jpggallery_8111_3807_2290675.jpggallery_8111_3807_355095.jpg

This should be a much better run...Silverfield clone 2 weeks into flower.

gallery_8111_3807_2897816.jpg

• Like 18

:dribble: :icecream: delicious sticky herbs,no doubt ..........the fingers looks like sewn together

great job,baqualin + credits to Sannie´s for this deluxe stuff :smoke

:dribble: :icecream: delicious sticky herbs,no doubt ..........the fingers looks like sewn together

great job,baqualin + credits to Sannie´s for this deluxe stuff :smoke

Thanks saxo! It's all Sannie...what a great strain and the best part I haven't smoked it yet...4 weeks and a smoke report. I had everything go wrong that could go wrong on that run and it still glued my fingers together....can't wait to see the clone in about 9 more weeks... I will follow it through the rest of my 2nd run...so far no problems this time. I also have some Ms Universe that just popped and 5 more Silverfield clones I just took off my mother....going to be a fun summer.

some of the ms universe is really sticky also. i bet you'll like it.

I'm pumped about it..My Summer grow is Silverfields, Hericules, KO Kush, Critical Hog, G13, BUKU, Ms Universe, Stacked Kush, Skywalker OG & OG Kush #18....Fall will be clones from the best of Summer along with Carmel Kandy Kush, Cheeseberry Haze, Chocolate Rain, Lush and Sugar Punch. This is a good year so far!! :wave:
  • Like 1

Man awesome pics, can't wait for that smoke report! Glad my boy grabbed a pack of SilverFields!! Hope I don't run out of likes, liking all the opengrow posts lately :yummy:

Ms.Universe is an awesome smoke with an amazing high btw! Sugar Punch is legendary smoke /end. :icecream:

Any new silverfields pics

Buy a pack, grow it and show us.

And since the beloved original poster of this thread was busted your post has an extra special fucking idiot-zest to it that honestly makes me want to vomit.

Now, continue on with your useless membership here.

RM

And since the beloved original poster of this thread was busted your post has an extra special fucking idiot-zest to it that honestly makes me want to vomit.

RM

why did you have to be such a dick about it?

He had posted in one of my threads a couple months back about silverfields, we have had a few private messages where he advised me about some of his experience, i posted in here asking an innocent question and you have to try to bust me out publicly?

I thought opengrow was a place where people can come for advice and help and other peoples opinions? Guess not.

This isnt the first time i've seen you post way over the top negativity on here you should try to relax dude.

I have nothing but respect for the OP.

PS. i have Silverfields along with 5 other strains from the shop but i can only run one strain at a time so forgive me for wanting to see a picture of what i'm about to invest at least 4 months of time growing. Too many strains not enough time

• Like 7

All I know is Baq said something about a "bubblegum pheno." Must... have... Silverfields...

• Like 1

All I know is Baq said something about a "bubblegum pheno." Must... have... Silverfields...

Yeah i have a pack calling my name. Mad shack is also whispering in my ear. Along with his cousin mad scientist

Personally, Rev has been informed and respectful in my dealings with him... really shocked at that post but it seems he was looking out for a friend.

As one who has been busted for our "righteous weed" I appreciate him looking out for the buddy... but an apology seems in order (especially from a guy with "Rev" in his title! Right?)

Take it for what it is and lets hope it was a one-off..

• Like 4

RM

Disgusting!!! Absolutely Disgusting!!!

I have to say this, i do not care how old some of these threads are, they still give off the same ugly vibes to the first time Reader searching for info on said strains.

I can tell you there are highly respected growers and breeders with memberships on opengrow from all over, but feel forum members are undeserving of peeking into there grow rooms or shared experience for this very reason. Your only hurting yourselves acting out this way.

We could go on threads and bash some of the pollen chuckers on here, let them know what they do is so far from acual breeding, some dont even keep a genetic library, mothers or fathers, talk about selections out of a 10 pack, zero testing smh but have the nerve to SELL there seeds on sannies forum, and take peoples money, but we choose not to do that! We are here to gain info on this beautiful plant of ours and just have to skip over all the bs, lies and wrong doings of some of you, just look right past it. we dont entertain the bs or bash the people behind it,

I dont post and dont have nothing to prove, just needed to get this one thought out because more and more threads are trash now a days. And this poor man that was bashed in this post did absolutly nothing wrong, he asked a question. Any man who ask questions is NOT a useless member. The man doing the bashing and spreading the uglyness of his heart all over the place is the useless member!! Cannabis is about peace, vibes, Healing, understanding, knowledge and friendships...not, know it alls spewing hate.

Tasteless, classless and sickening. and some of us would hope for sannie to clean this forum up a bit.

Such an opportunity laid out on a silver platter by sannie for you guys, and always some people just have to ruin the good things.

Silver Fields is an awesome plant and an even better breeder strain, lots of breeders know this, and come here to see pics and others experience with her/him, and im sure 1000s of people have had to read this rediculous attack. such a shame the world we live in

• Like 5

Take it easy, thunderstorm...

For a first post you really came out of the gate pretty hard - especially for a thread that is so old and inactive

If you want to find info on a particular strain just keep reading through the threads until you find one that suits you, maybe this one here -

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/48432-silverfields/

It's much easier to ignore posts you find offensive than it is to type out responses loaded with anger and bitterness

just sayin

:innocent:

with that being said, Silverfields is an awesome strain, not too difficult to grow, and will yield buckets of the dankest flowers

you should try it

• Like 8

Maybe not as extreme. I don't think I know Thunderstorm. But I believe he-she has some valid and significant points.

Maybe he-she is stoned like most of us here. :shrug: I welcome different points of view and welcome this person's truth in speech.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the excelent mostly unseen jobs the mods do here.

Peace ya'all let's smoke a doob and chill. :)

• Like 6

Maybe not as extreme. I don't think I know Thunderstorm. But I believe he-she has some valid and significant points.

Maybe he-she is stoned like most of us here. :shrug: I welcome different points of view and welcome this person's truth in speech.

amen

I don't know, but it seems to me if you are trying to foster an environment of peace and good will, dragging a trollish quote from 3 years ago out of the blue seems to be counterproductive to the cause.

I am relatively new here. I like Rev, always have. Some people's personalities are different then others. Not all stoners are the peace and love type, I am certainly not. Hell, even some of the hippies were downright militant if i read my history correct.

Everyone needs someone like Rev in their corner in my opinion.

Takes all kinds

DB

• Like 5

hehe

I was here bk then. Remember this I do. RevM & I chit-chatted a bit. hehe

• Like 1

hehe

I was here bk then. Remember this I do. RevM & I chit-chatted a bit. hehe

I am sure! But my point is more that someone created an account specifically to come in here and dredge up a 3 year old argument. Whatever point the person is making, that you say you see validity in, is negated by the very fact that they are being a troll, and don't even have the courage to do it under their own name.

That being said, i will stop trolling this thread now :)

DB

• Like 4

Well this thread may be old, but it made go through my seed collection to find a unopened packet of these!!! Yeah for me!!

Shame I dont grow now.

Go on back to stabbing each other now. Damn sorry to hear the OP got whacked.

I see these are still in stock. Anyone know how fresh they would be?

If you are worried about germ rates, don't be. Sannie's seeds always work, he stands behind his product.

As Madmaster said, great strain, yields crazy good and will easily sneak its way into your top 5. A 10 pack will give you a few keepers for sure, in my opinion.

• Like 4

If you are worried about germ rates, don't be. Sannie's seeds always work, he stands behind his product.

As Madmaster said, great strain, yields crazy good and will easily sneak its way into your top 5. A 10 pack will give you a few keepers for sure, in my opinion.

I have a pack waiting on deck im going to be germinating shortly after I'm done picking a nice new Maury Povich mother plant :)

After growing a few different pheno's of Maury, I had to pick up silverfields. Delicious taste and soaring high. It's time to see how the cotton candy super silver haze grows in my new garden.

Thanks again buddy!

• Like 4

Medi....

Which pheno did you go with? A 50/50? Or did you go for taste? Just curious and I am really glad Sannie was cool enough to pass them out to members!!!! Big respect for that man, keeping this forum great while making customers happy.

• Like 4

This is what bothers me, admonish the guy sticking up for the guy who just ask a question and nothing for the arrogant post from rev.

• Like 1