•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Silverfields "The Sticky Queen"

I see these are still in stock. Anyone know how fresh they would be?

I'm pretty sure the Silverfields available now is not part of the original seed crop back in 2013. I missed the first crop, but got a pack of the next one. The seeds available now may be younger than that.

Regardless, as others have said, Sannie keeps up on the freshness of his seeds. He'd replace them if you got a poor germination rate.

As far as reopening this topic goes, I'm with Darth. We have a member who apparently became a member in order to respond to this 3-year old thread. He has ONE post to his user name -- THIS POST. I suspect this is or was another member who had it out with the Rev, at some point. I invite this new member to join in on other discussions, and not let old shit mess with emotions today.

• Like 3

No, Griot is right....

SHAME on you, Rev!

:lol:

• Like 3

Lol, I know this is a happy place full of love, but if you can't handle someone being rude, cancel your internet.

And still there is no excuse for dredging up a 3 year old thread just to bitch.

No, no bad on rev

Lol

• Like 1

This reminds me, I have a scab on my knee I wanted to pick off to see if it bleeds. Who's with me?

• Like 6

Misterdirt,

Pictures or it did not happen!!!!!

Peace

Billman

• Like 3

Misterdirt,

Pictures or it did not happen!!!!!

Peace

Billman

You asked for it.

gallery_3138_1947_146320.jpg

This is actually fresh road rash -- ripping into the scar left by the last pavement surfing incident. Funny thing is, while I'm skating, I don't feel this stuff. Maybe it's endorphins.

• Like 6

All Fellow OGer's

There is a lesson to be learned here...............That stupid old saying "Be careful what you asked for" well its not so stupid!!!!!! Way to go Misterdirt , called your bluff, you answered quite well my friend!!!!!!!

Peace

Billman.

• Like 5

You were lucky enough to ask the same day I had a wipeout.

Medi....

Which pheno did you go with? A 50/50? Or did you go for taste? Just curious and I am really glad Sannie was cool enough to pass them out to members!!!! Big respect for that man, keeping this forum great while making customers happy.

Hi buddy,

the first 3 i had were all great with a variety of flavours and high/stones. The unique female was a smcg pheno that had that red berry taste and a zipping soaring high. The middle pheno was a nice mixture of sour stinky tropical fruit with a nice high that blended into a stone and the third was pineapple/citrus cream cheese skunk with a body numbing stone.

I have 2 more seedlings in flower now that are from Griot and were studded by eskobars c99 f3's i believe...regardless I am a very lucky man to have them. They will be harvested in the next 10 days and then I will put up a nice report for you in your thread. I still have 10 more seeds from Griot and 5 from you via Sannie. That is a treasure chest of gold to go searching through. Thank you very much fella's, all three of you are standup in my books.

And the pack of silverfields that I am meticulously waiting to germinate because I have a full garden of seedlings and am picking mothers. I have a hard time kicking anybody out haha I used to only like indica's until I started hanging out around this place!

P.S. Everybody and their brother needs to pick up a pack of Kronocaine, she isn't given the love and support she deserves :) FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Mads answer was on. Maybe some of responses sucked but thats not on a mod. We are all adults, I really wish we all had fuckin balls n common sense.

• Like 5

Do you know what I find offensive

Not once , has anyone had the consideration to ask that chick if she's ok or not

The one in the orange skirt a few posts up with her pins out

That's what's missing in the world today , harmless banter , it toughens you up

In my day if they didn't rake you , they didn't like you : )

Now days you have to watch incase you offend a third party ........ wtf ...... it has nothing to do with them

• Like 1

Do you know what I find offensive

Not once , has anyone had the consideration to ask that chick if she's ok or not

The one in the orange skirt a few posts up with her pins out

That's what's missing in the world today , harmless banter , it toughens you up

In my day if they didn't rake you , they didn't like you : )

Now days you have to watch incase you offend a third party ........ wtf ...... it has nothing to do with them

I had to look, lol, bleeding heart here. "Do you know what I find offensive

The one in the orange skirt a few posts up with her pins out"

Who are you referring to, I scrolled back in this thread, where, where ha ha ha

I personally would be somewhat content if this thread was made to disappear by a mod...

• Like 1

hahaha, what is this non-sense, lol?

rev dicked up three years ago (... yes ... he did ! -_-).

AND this jester comes here now and re-heats this trivial crap ???

lol ... *yawn* ... somebody needs atoke, it seems (just sayin' :whistle: )

MM420 already got it 100% right, btw !!

i closed this thread now, but if anyone is

against that then please just hit me up ;)

• Like 2