•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

oglongnut

Trouble with timer...what could be some consequences?

Hey guys any ideas/knowledge/help would be greatly appreciated.

So I currently have 7 plants (tagged above) in a veg room that is supposed to be 18/6 and am about to turn to 12/12

The power connection from the timer to the outlet is incredibly suspect, old outlet that almost any power prong will just fall out if plugged in.

Although I have been growing in this room for a while, in the past 2 days the light has not turned on at the correct time due to this suspect connection (if i push the prongs in deep or move them around you can see the contact occurring, but if you let go it usually turns off). it should be turning on around 8 AM but yesterday it wasn't on until 10:30, and today 11:30.

I tried taping it and it seems to work somewhat but not really.

My main question is: Will this hurt my plants with the whacky timing errors? if so like what?

they are all healthy except one that was neglected earlier on, but I don't know if this will make them hermi or what.

Thanks

a few days of light coming on late will not effect them at all.

sort your issue out before it does start to cause a problem as in flower it could.

Grtz HC

• Like 1

Indeed the consequences can be that you never ever have to worry anymore about your crop. Or your house. Fix it!

• Like 1