•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
ButchBigBud

To stoned on edibles

A few years ago I made some butter from 4 oz. of skunk and 2 lbs butter. I then made some brownies using a mix and adding 1/2c. walnuts and 1/2c. raisins and 1/2 c. of butter. I was going to the lake later and meeting up with friends there. My friends who were going earlier than me, stopped by before they took off and I gave them each a square of brownie (8x8 pan = 8 squares) and told them only eat half and wait an hour. The lake is two hours away and we've been there before. I left four hours later and arrived two hours before them. Somehow they took a wrong turn somewhere along the way even thou there is good sign-age all the way. They drove for three hours when they finally realized they were going west and not east. When they finally arrived It was according to them "all my fault" for getting them so loaded on my baked goods. Funny I made there with no problems. But I ate half before leaving and half an hour later. Always test with less if you have places to go or things to do. ButchBB

• Like 1

Lol I would just be driving around lost and stoned. I naturally have no sense of direction. When I eat medibles, I like to stay put. Because if I go anywhere at that point, I would just stay lost. I also have a tendency to get drowsy on canna-cuisine, so to be safe, I do it towards the end of the day and recommend to those eating my stash, they do the same :) Most people cannot help but do what I suggest and pass the F... out for 12 or more hours of sleep lol. Peace!

• Like 2

It is a little off topic, but here is my story.

For a couple of days I had guys that I work with asking me if I was carrying weed or if I smelled weed. I slapped all my pockets and said no each time.After a couple of days of this I found myself in a production meeting amongst folks that are totally not cool around it. For whatever reason I smelled it then, at the meeting. I reached into my pocket and had half a smoked joint of some Trainwreck in my jacket. I pretended to have a phone call and excused myself out into the hall and ate it. I have eaten roaches before and never really noticed any kind of effect. Nowadays my tolerance is down. I take a hit or two a day for the most part. That meeting was 8:00 AM. I went about my day as though nothing had happened. At 11 I heated myself a can of soup in the microwave in my office and soon I was plowed! I do not know if the oil in the soup reacted with the joint I ate or what, but I was blasted. I could not sit still in front of my computer but I didn't want to just wander around and risk engaging conversation with anyone. I was up and down, up and down. Now you can call me a lightweight if you want, my relationship with cannabis is personal and I just don't care, but I was kind of freaking out.

I told my partner about what happened the following week and we had a good laugh. He knows I am not a heavy smoker and did what I had to do. We are subcontractors to this company we are working at and smoking weed is cause for termination for their employees and would be cause for removing from the premises for subcontractors. A big black eye and bad pr for our company. I think technically they could request a drug test from us, but they never do. Most of my guys get high in a crew of about 40 people. It is a dangerous environment but we had not had a lost time accident in two years.

Another thing. My company feels like marijuana is legal now and there are some people that have medical cards. We do not get into the medical business of our employees and as long as people are not puffing at work we don't give a fuck. It is the way it should be in my opinion. It is the perfect job for me in that respect. We are hiring too, if you know any electricians looking for work.

Nice story ran. I would say that roach was just perfectly decarbed, mixed with the fats you ate in the soup....pow!

Hey and nice to know your company is hiring, always a sign of good times. I'm lucky to be in the line of work I am. It's abnormal to NOT be a pot head, and if you're not the job crushes you :) If they drug tested at my work, 1 person out of 40 would be left standing and they're a complete dog-fucker haha.

Cheers,

RM

• Like 1