•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New looks sanniesshop

Sannie does Os X, and recycle his lightrail in a travelling laptime rail. Great work, i do appreciate the quality and works you put in because i used to play the same games, congratulations Boss ;)

PS : if we can be bug chasers, there is some. And it lacks a home/return button on top page, the one is lost with the cat in the cave :)

i feel that you are really playing to your strengths here Sannie! nice overhaul. looking good!

the layout is solid, and the site is well organized.

good colors and graphics! has much more of a nature vibe, which is great!

makes you want to plant some magic beans.

it has a good feel to it.

nice work!

I see the updates to the site keep comin, Sannie, hard at work. Thanks for the addition of the Mobil Site to the page. I will be making a purchase soon. Still waiting on a certain strain or two to be released. Peace.

Thanks for the feedback dude's

We are tuning the shop at the moment but this goes step by step, but for sure this feedback will be taken in account :) What we can do we will do and more

Also the freebees page will be online again soon, this because improved stock with lots of choices

greetz sannie

Looks great.

Couple of things > on the home page, part of the drop down menu (USC and fusion) of the regular seeds is being blocked by the video pane. Also sugar punch and shack aren't showing as out of stock.

As I was typing this the postman just delivered Ms Universe and Killaqueen x Blue Hammer freebees...!

Sannie I sent you a message about when would Shack be back in stock? any ideas? Cheers

Thanks

Can you tell me what browser you are using?

greetz sannie

Nice work Sannie, i like it.

I do follow the feedbacks from above who mention , that they have to enter a certain strain page to know iff its in stock or not.

It shows like everthing is in stock, but iff u enter then, some are not.

To avoid disapointment, i would add instock or not, on the main strain pages.

For the rest, top notch

Your opinion means a lot so thanks

I see the issue you mentioned but this can be a problem to fix because the software does not allow this as standard. But for everything is a hack

greetz sannie

The new site looks cool and funny, the tab menu seem easier to use...

Just I've seen on the Boudica page the bottom pics don't appear correctly. As well as Huckleberry kush.

The top Boudica pics look very good.

Cheers !

I probably know where this went wrong, has to do with scaling bigger pictures. Hope we can fix this soon

Thanks dude

greetz sannie

I like it, I was wondering what was going on when I saw it was down for maintenance.....I figured you had something up your sleeve and I was right, a new look! It takes a while to get all the kinks out...hope everyone has patience towards you. :) I'm a professional Photographer and I shoot a lot of video too....Sannie all I can say is Sweet!! Great job on the intro video....I went back and watched it again to see who's production it was and your name showed up...again,awesome job...it pops! :verrygood I know the work you put into this and I'm also sure you really enjoyed putting it together!!

Peace,

BQ

Nice to hear this from a pro photographer and you know what time consuming hobby this is :specool

greetz sannie

• Like 4

" I see the issue you mentioned but this can be a problem to fix because the software does not allow this as standard. But for everything is a hack

greetz sannie "

i don't know what OS you use to do all this , but i do know/think http://www.ubuntu.com/ OS makes writting/customising your pages easier. all the hackers i know use this for all their personal stuff. even though many of them work for companies that use windows & IE and do there fixes and programing on this OS. the techies love ubuntu; like anything else if you don't know this area there will be a learning curve as it is with grwing and all things basically, but once competant the possiblities are virtually limited only by ones imagination & tech savvy.

it may not be possible to do so now , but the future is always right in front od us you dig. peace

freebee page is awesome!!! thanks Sannie. there is no English version of the text except for strain names though. it's all in Dutch. keep up the great work! peace!

Thanks for the feedback dude's

We are tuning the shop at the moment but this goes step by step, but for sure this feedback will be taken in account :) What we can do we will do and more

Also the freebees page will be online again soon, this because improved stock with lots of choices

greetz sannie

hey sannie ,

nice new layout on the site , tho one small point ,

the " not availble " is away from the front pages , so u actualy need to click each time to see that its not avaible .

for the rest , nice work! ;)

i second a eskobar section, like for the others. no reason to

not make one, since his genetics sure are most remarkable.

the new site looks great. a good job all over :) congratulations.

i agree... or third... or 100th... or whatever. ;)

an E$KO section would be pretty awesome.

i second a eskobar section, like for the others. no reason to

not make one, since his genetics sure are most remarkable.

the new site looks great. a good job all over :) congratulations.

great new look sannie. Got my last order of herijuana going in promix hp-cc with myccorizae and am loving it best move I ever made Cheers

Nice work Sannie, i like it.

I do follow the feedbacks from above who mention , that they have to enter a certain strain page to know iff its in stock or not.

It shows like everthing is in stock, but iff u enter then, some are not.

To avoid disapointment, i would add instock or not, on the main strain pages.

For the rest, top notch

Your opinion means a lot so thanks

I see the issue you mentioned but this can be a problem to fix because the software does not allow this as standard. But for everything is a hack

greetz sannie

Maybe the settings of this page http://www.sanniessh...ategory-168-en/ can be used. At the main page it says 'Sugar Punch Feminized' Out-of-stock ... ;)

Beautiful new design Sannie. It really is something to be proud of, especially those time lapse videos. :) Try making one with purple Killing fields flowering - that would be some serious eye candy. :D

Now i can't wait to place my next order, hehe.

PEACE :grinning_respect:

Maybe the settings of this page http://www.sanniessh...ategory-168-en/ can be used. At the main page it says 'Sugar Punch Feminized' Out-of-stock ... ;)

That is because I have been working on this page, but there is a small bug that appears in this situation. Hope we can work this out tomorrow.

Step by step we coming further

greetz sannie

The vid on the main page is beautiful. Navigation is simpler and easier to get around. It works perfectly on Safari. Nice.

Out of stock is visible again in the category page again.

There is also a new option to notify you through email whenproduct is back in stock , see example : Sanniesshop sugar punch

greetz sannie

• Like 1

I really like your shop. I am looking hard at seeds and trying to see how I can work them into my current situation.