•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

Green Manalishi Searching for the Best CBD Strains

My take on the critter in the soil :

I've got a few gnats in my soil and the soil is also teeming with little beneficial white mites too - they got there from the worm castings. At first l panicked when l first saw them but my plants never declined, like I thought they would; they got better and more vigorous. I think it's a good sign of soil life. Got my best yields yet.

I learned at my allotment that once a balance has been met in the environment, all layers of life becomes stable and no pathogens can dominate and take over. It's a bit jarring at first but you get used to it.

• Like 1

I learned at my allotment that once a balance has been met in the environment, all layers of life becomes stable and no pathogens can dominate and take over. It's a bit jarring at first but you get used to it.

I'll agree. This has been my first year of doing full organic in my grows and I love it for all the reasons you hear from others, but I'm especially impressed with the lack of critters on my plants. And, I believe it's all because the soil is in balance. My outdoor plants (only 4 and 3 are small, and in the ground, with the big one in a pot) and I usually have a lady bug or two that live on the plant, as well as a little "monkey spider" (?). They just stay there on the plant and keep it clean along with an occasional wasp. It's very impressive.

@Rhino, I missed that post above. Wow, that looks like the GMf2 I grew, if I would have been better at it. I could tell it had that kind of power inside. The GMf2 is really easy to grow, too. It plays along well, no matter what.

peAce

mrG

• Like 2

Mine didn't stretch at all really. It had beautiful structure and a real strong cola area. I was just looking at pics last night of the one I grew on my last run. It really is a little monster! I'll be dropping some more NAW seeds real soon as I'm almost out of it. I grew the G39, TPR, and GMf2 from NAW. They all have pain relieving qualities. I've smoked more of my NAW gear than anything else. I have chronic pain on top of chronic pain so I smoke a lot and have trouble evaluating one particular strain lately. I just know the NAW gear gives me relief. All three are great. They are all somewhat similar because of lineage. They all grow themselves practically. The TPR was the least finicky of everything.

The GMf2 was only about 3 feet high including the pot.

GMf2 close to chop

gallery_16406_5978_2542303.jpg

gallery_16406_5978_1155990.jpg

peAce

mrG

• Like 8

That plant was chopped at the first of summer. It had a nice fresh wet forest, lemon scent that carries over after curing but more subtle. I smoked a bud from my last of two jars (the top buds of the plant) and wow, very fragrant, and real pleasant to smoke. It made me cough good.

It's a hard scent to describe for me, but it's great with coffee in the morning, I know that. I can't wait to grow out my other seeds. The GMf2 has a real nice fresh lemony smell and taste and it's hard to not like it. I love it. As a matter of fact.... I'll load a bowl right now. Perfect! :D

peAce

mrG

ooops, to get to your question, low odor, I would say, during flower. very greasy, but low odor if I remember right.

Cheers!

• Like 3

T.P.R mom for over a year old...

gallery_23812_18397_901659.jpg

gallery_23812_18397_2409410.jpg

Mycorrizha colony keeping the factory running in her 9x9 mini pot.

Stay safe and fly high!

Poldergrower & RhinoCbd

• Like 4

Green Manalishi almost ready for the :execute

gallery_8629_4825_1592683.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2909655.jpggallery_8629_4825_2523919.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_4116565.png

gallery_8629_4825_1089895.png

stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 4

I wish I was saying that! Turns out I only have one female GM f2 and one TPR. I have a male of each now, too. hmmmmmm. :whistle:

Enjoy bro! They look tasty!!! :dribble:

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Since pics of moms popped up, I got a newbie question.

How much light do you keep on them? Hours, watts, type?

Seems like it would be difficult to minimize lights, nutrients etc and still keep them healthy. Especially for months and years

• Like 2

@justcozz

The lights we use are t-neon 55 watts and have 2 of them in a dp90 tent. Rhino got two of those.

I use the same lights for mom's and we have them always on grow time (18/6). Plants need to rest in there 24 hour cycle.

I use a 36 watt t-neon also wich is quit small but does the job well. The genetics need to be strong to survive, losers don't make it in this small enviremont. Nutrients are needed when they are hungry and some of them are but most of the time they get only tab water. The only thing they ever eat is a pinch of nutes from GK as this got all the nutrients in it for keeping them healthy. Some bacto is also necessary from time to time.

Keep the balance is the main key when it comes to small cabinet's. Mom's and dad's, some can hold it for more then 2 year's and still go strong and that is in a mini container lol 9x9. The king of extended growing should be Green Manalishi, she makes it no matter what....she is that strong. The only thing is keeping the plagues out (spider mites, thrips, mildew).....and because we work only the natural way we always got critters somewhere lol. You just got to deal with them as they are part of the circle.

We do this for over 6/7 years now, it is hard to keep it small at a certain point lol....

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 4

Thanks for the quick response. Very good info. After posting the question, I realized that it could quickly result in sidetracking the thread...my apologies.

I'm not to the point where I need a mamma yet. But we never know when that special lady shows herself. Better to have an idea on what to do when she does arrive..

Thanks again, happy grows

• Like 3

"Green manalishi" almost dry.... she shine's awesomely..... and she smells like fuel.....

gallery_8629_4825_1858854.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2850755.png

Stay safe and FLY FOOOKING high

• Like 5

More Green manalishi going to the :execute ......

gallery_8629_4825_1257225.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2590948.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2376204.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_2749629.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1750740.jpg

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 6

@mr goodfellow

no this is original Green manalishi by Motarebel(my first selected pain relieving feno the mom of G-39)......i know we work fast but c,mon i just need a little more time...lol

Fly fooking stay safe HIGH

• Like 3

ha, should have known bro. Stoney morning.. Take your time. I just assume, these days, that I'm already way behind. heh.

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Good luck Nerds, but I think I might have the best in this bag.......

med_gallery_19022_6145_134724.jpg

We will know soon....lol

• Like 4

Yep, you'll dig it! It's a beast and will be grower friendly. It drinks a lot of water but not so much on the nutes. I flip my run tonight so I'll finally see some new sparkles soon! I love watching the TPR and GM grow. G39 is even more beastly but I kind of like the Green Manalishi or TPR better. Freaking freak show with the trichs.

After they get comfy with their first up pot the fan leaves will grow to massive sizes. Such a stable plant. Have fun. Show them off!!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

Show em off? Will do. I'll wait till they pop out of the soil and get a journal going. Nobody wants to see pics of soil and no green.lol.

I'm pretty excited to run these and the TPR. It will be my first NAW gear to grow and smoke. The meds will come in handy

• Like 3

I think you'll be happy. I have a couple more of their's on the way and I'll grab more before it's over. The plants are ultra stable from all I've seen and experienced. It's really impressive.

peace

mrG

• Like 4

"Green manalishi"...........great stuff packed and coated with NARCOTIC trichomes......

gallery_8629_4825_3323820.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_320950.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_918052.jpg

these are some serious meds, she smells like a band aid dipped in iodine and surrounded by a

cloud of FUEL....

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 8

just some more pics....now some trimmed nugs, GM creates awesome FLATHEADS.....

gallery_8629_4825_2468444.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_1500024.jpg

gallery_8629_4825_161387.jpg

Stay safe and fly HIGH

• Like 8