•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

Green Manalishi Searching for the Best CBD Strains

Close enough bro! I figured it was speed or coke. Was it sold in shops? or was it a street drug? Never heard of flavored speed. Although it couldn't be worse than if there was nothing... Been a long time since I did anything like that. I remember it feeling like it would burn a hole through my head when I snorted it. :blink:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RhinoCBD said:

@Mr Goodfellow

pep is a name for Speed/amfetamine and "groene appeltjes pep" is green coloured apple/sour speed. or somthing like this i would have to ask my friends again cause i,m no expert when it comes to synthetic drugs.... bythe way i am testing again so i am FOOKING BAKED ALL OF THE TIME and i keep forgetting hhahaha lol:tu

Stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

So the GM taste like Sour Apple?:wOOt

• Like 1

So the GM taste like Sour Apple?:wOOt

Yess she does, the best Green Manalishi i have ever encountered.

Stay tuned....

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

with a thick layer of trichomes you can snort of the stems...:verrygood i must almost breed in more stem thickness so i can gather ever more trichomes.lol cause they are running outa space.

wd.thumb.png.ea4e270cb04c462864284e509835be02.png

wdiwjdvivhw.thumb.png.89738b6a910c104d518f443007b9ea0b.png

Stay safe and fly fooking HIGH

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

and the awesomest of all GAP is dutch for friend or bro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unbelievable Rhino! Honestly man, your skills simply wanna make me cry.........and poop lol

Keep it green!

Wilbur

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:18 PM, shiskaberry savior said:

IMG_1415.JPGLooks like she's more on the Green  Manalishi side of things what do the experts think? 

looks fantastic!!!

I was lucky and also received a few of these crosses...

I have 4 seedlings now that just got their first true leaves..

how big and how long 12/12..

thanks

• Like 2

@bigun

Mine I vegged about a month they got about 4 1/2 ft tall but bushy due to some topping and pinching! 

Flowered almost 9 weeks then spent 5 days in the dark before I chopped them seemed the amber was slow at showing till they went dark averaged 4 1/2 oz per plant ! 

Excellent smoke and the crystal production threw the roof ! 

• Like 3

@bigun

Yess give Green Manalishi a decent ammount of veg time. She need to branch out for full maturity.

She is known for giving a boost in THC production to her offspring, allmost all of the GM crosses are packed with trichomes.

Good growing!

NAW Seeds

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Green Manalishi Ctp F2 #3 dried budshots.

IMG_9277.thumb.jpg.ffcfa22fc7d417d4940736b0bb3ecd73.jpg

IMG_9281.thumb.jpg.1ea4a492d7db1f170fd4827ea68883cf.jpgIMG_9282.thumb.jpg.e3518f8b1bb86c96c3c57fbf380aca9d.jpgIMG_9279.thumb.jpg.810ef47dca85d0248dec9492e0887fe2.jpg

Stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 11

By A FAR the best overall Green Manalishi when it comes to smoke/scent and high.

Catpiss#3 is a tru winner from many many selections and years of growing this strain.

She is the best yielder and her structure is nice and compact.

She got the name "Chemical Desire' because she throws some acid funk on top of all that GM madness.

Now by inbreeding all these lines into one top notch strain we all get to benefit the hard work Rhino put into her......

O and for the know it all's....SHE IS ALL AND ALL SATIVA!!! Please don't feel harmed Mr smartypants lol.

NAW train on full steam ahead

Just enjoy!

NAW Seeds

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This thread has me excited for my gm f2s. I currently have 2 females growing right now, around 40 days into flower. 2 different phenos. One is like a plant I've seen posted somewhere by ride the walrus. It has a less dense structure sharp leaves and a stretched out bud tip. The other pheno is super dense almost fist sized buds with some calyx starting to bulge out. It has a nice old school smell. I would have to be smelling it right now to give an accurate description but both girls have a different mix of wet forest , hydrocarbon, birch bark, hash and lemon/lime. The dense one looks frostier but I like the smell of the other one slightly better. I will upload some pics when the lights are back on. For now, I'll try one from my cell phone.

DSC_0138.JPG

• Like 6

running out of steam to try describe and list all these awesome  Green Manalishi F2 feno's

i will first roll and bong-rip some GM f2 ctp #3 my favourite of all, this one has a long lasting high that forces one to set sail for hours after consuming just a little...lol

bong-rips increase the effect by...... hold on.... be back later.... to list the first full smoke report of this Green Manalishi F2 ctp #3

IMG_8561.thumb.jpg.1f9921e3c8a4f8c954811f432d8c2c94.jpgIMG_8975.thumb.jpg.da487a5af1e18059824728f9a014d71b.jpg

Stay safe and FLy FOOKING HIGH

• Like 3

Rocket fuel.

• Like 2

Just now, dieseldog381 said:

What exactly is the Green Manalishi?  Been seeing it mentioned for years here.  

green manalishi = unknown genetics? not really.

please let "mr.smartypants" help once more :)

"pacific g13" clone only comes from a line made by nevil in 1986, released in 1987 = g13 clone only x NL#2.

(btw, since the mid-90's it's known that airborne and pacific g13 are the same clone, just two names *wink*)

and

"g13/hashplant" is also made by nevil in 1986, but was released the same year (later copied by sensi seeds

and renamed to "mr. nice") = g13 clone x hashplant (this specific "hasplant" from nevil was = HP x HP/NL#1,

this was also made in 1986 by nevil with help from genetics by "jim ortega" aka. "indian jim").

all these genetics in question are coming from the pacific nothwest, btw ... (hence "pacific g13" ect).

my friend motarebel used g13 pacific clone that was handed to him by pacific himself.

... and the ghash-line he used was from ndnguy (aka. n8te, another friend) that was shared

in f3-form = pacific g13 (clone only) x ghash (f3) = green manalishi f1 :) no secrets here.

Big SHOUT out to Santero broski for explaining all the genetic lines out there!! I like to make seeds more lol.

NAW Seeds

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2