•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

Green Manalishi Searching for the Best CBD Strains

Green Manalishi ctp F2 #3 SMOKE REPORT....

IMG_9393.thumb.jpg.37898875e768d026c71899c8773d0288.jpgIMG_9394.thumb.jpg.8109c9cdf6576b055da24bdb7396c1f3.jpg

on the inhale your pallet is hit with a soft and smooth smoke that taste's like "Haribo Peaches".

https---www.kantinewinkel.nl-media-catalog-product-cache-3-image-9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95-5-7-571420-01.png.3d96cef16bf7dd3714ed033fd03fde71.png

A ring of golden oil appears right away.

IMG_9399.thumb.jpg.f2a6fd6e24a1e5d8b806008ede67802e.jpg

the smoke settles in you're lungs expanding smooth but o so potent. as you hold in your hit, your mind is warped. and you are thrown to fly among the stars. from the first toke you take you will feel a constant HIGH buzzing of cannabinoids coursing trough your entire body and mind. mostly she will shoot your mind up to achieve a ultra dreamy high that lasts for hours...

IMG_9400.thumb.jpg.3d930cb6a0f962af63fb433122ba46e5.jpg

IMG_9401.thumb.jpg.493d2f285bcd94457cd2c2c1590f6696.jpg

and as you toke more and more, sweat appears right between the eyes as your mind is expanding at quite an astonishing rate.  now as you slowly start to reach the halfway mark of your spliff, reality starts to set in. and even me is gonna have a hard time finishing this joint hahah.cough, cough, ehm, sigh....

right after the halfway mark the joint spices up giving of a deep near bitter lemon petrolia inhale and a dark sweet hashplant aftertaste that keeps re-activating as time moves by.....your nose starts to run.. ok give me credits i am posting and smoking at the same time to list the most accurate description....pffffff holy FOOK!!!!

IMG_9402.thumb.jpg.ebabf7f6849edfd869e3f3b1ae620a78.jpg

as your face is dripping with sweat with a runny nose it is getting harder and harder to hit this joint as all cannabinoids activate due to the heat of your joints cherry.

pure sweet and spicy THC is wat you taste  during the last part of the joint...cough, cough hoo, hoo.....pffff ok just a bit more...

IMG_9403.thumb.jpg.2bafcf800276e83d5c81696d7eddbcb5.jpg

don't let your joint go out is my secret trick for testing hahahahaha...secret mhuahahaah....lmao

the laste part of the joint the sour taste of my Gm G male appears to cover the already dark thc taste... really!!! drips of FOOKING sweat dripping of my face...

ok i finished the joint now i will rip this nice and shiny nug in my RooR Beaker.... Cheers OG

IMG_9397.thumb.jpg.9eb1c2b8643b4e11ff8e231cc0ecc846.jpg

IMG_9409.thumb.jpg.60da464d5de837a21a5a536ed53df2ad.jpg

the bong rip inhale is smooth and as you hold in the smoke you will have shivers running down your'e spine, as your mind is blasted in the dreamlike state only much 

heavier and way more bang for your buck. finesse is what weed smoking can be, just like knowing wine. one can know strains, each with there individual effects forms and tastes that can resemble any fruit & spices found (perhaps)in there long forgotten surrounding nature from long ago.... but on!!! with the task at hand, lol.

bong hit #2 smooth tasting starts to taste more like peaches & cream in the bong with long lasting taste and ever increasing effect 

eyebrows are stuck to the ceiling as you look squinty eyed as fook. Shout out to Jim Breuer having just the best stoner face!.hahaah lol 

http---www.faygoluvers.net-v5-wp-content-uploads-2016-04-jimbreuer.jpg.ee45f10b93d543e92620a7558293d850.jpg

Stay safe and Fly FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

F2 selections are done from 3 different lines of Green Manalishi.

Open polination with 3 different pheno's to make f3.

Available as a freebee when they are ready, they are made aws.

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Great report, @RhinoCBD. I got to get my hands on some.

• Like 1

Nice work guys. Thanks for all of the information and hard work!! They sound awesome!

peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RhinoCBD said:

Green Manalishi ctp F2 #3 SMOKE REPORT....

IMG_9393.thumb.jpg.37898875e768d026c71899c8773d0288.jpgIMG_9394.thumb.jpg.8109c9cdf6576b055da24bdb7396c1f3.jpg

on the inhale your pallet is hit with a soft and smooth smoke that taste's like "Haribo Peaches".

https---www.kantinewinkel.nl-media-catalog-product-cache-3-image-9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95-5-7-571420-01.png.3d96cef16bf7dd3714ed033fd03fde71.png

A ring of golden oil appears right away.

IMG_9399.thumb.jpg.f2a6fd6e24a1e5d8b806008ede67802e.jpg

the smoke settles in you're lungs expanding smooth but o so potent. as you hold in your hit, your mind is warped. and you are thrown to fly among the stars. from the first toke you take you will feel a constant HIGH buzzing of cannabinoids coursing trough your entire body and mind. mostly she will shoot your mind up to achieve a ultra dreamy high that lasts for hours...

IMG_9400.thumb.jpg.3d930cb6a0f962af63fb433122ba46e5.jpg

IMG_9401.thumb.jpg.493d2f285bcd94457cd2c2c1590f6696.jpg

and as you toke more and more, sweat appears right between the eyes as your mind is expanding at quite an astonishing rate.  now as you slowly start to reach the halfway mark of your spliff, reality starts to set in. and even me is gonna have a hard time finishing this joint hahah.cough, cough, ehm, sigh....

right after the halfway mark the joint spices up giving of a deep near bitter lemon petrolia inhale and a dark sweet hashplant aftertaste that keeps re-activating as time moves by.....your nose starts to run.. ok give me credits i am posting and smoking at the same time to list the most accurate description....pffffff holy FOOK!!!!

IMG_9402.thumb.jpg.ebabf7f6849edfd869e3f3b1ae620a78.jpg

as your face is dripping with sweat with a runny nose it is getting harder and harder to hit this joint as all cannabinoids activate due to the heat of your joints cherry.

pure sweet and spicy THC is wat you taste  during the last part of the joint...cough, cough hoo, hoo.....pffff ok just a bit more...

IMG_9403.thumb.jpg.2bafcf800276e83d5c81696d7eddbcb5.jpg

don't let your joint go out is my secret trick for testing hahahahaha...secret mhuahahaah....lmao

the laste part of the joint the sour taste of my Gm G male appears to cover the already dark thc taste... really!!! drips of FOOKING sweat dripping of my face...

ok i finished the joint now i will rip this nice and shiny nug in my RooR Beaker.... Cheers OG

IMG_9397.thumb.jpg.9eb1c2b8643b4e11ff8e231cc0ecc846.jpg

IMG_9409.thumb.jpg.60da464d5de837a21a5a536ed53df2ad.jpg

the bong rip inhale is smooth and as you hold in the smoke you will have shivers running down your'e spine, as your mind is blasted in the dreamlike state only much 

heavier and way more bang for your buck. finesse is what weed smoking can be, just like knowing wine. one can know strains, each with there individual effects forms and tastes that can resemble any fruit & spices found (perhaps)in there long forgotten surrounding nature from long ago.... but on!!! with the task at hand, lol.

bong hit #2 smooth tasting starts to taste more like peaches & cream in the bong with long lasting taste and ever increasing effect 

eyebrows are stuck to the ceiling as you look squinty eyed as fook. Shout out to Jim Breuer having just the best stoner face!.hahaah lol 

http---www.faygoluvers.net-v5-wp-content-uploads-2016-04-jimbreuer.jpg.ee45f10b93d543e92620a7558293d850.jpg

Stay safe and Fly FOOKING HIGH

We are still talking cannabis right? lol sounds like you been trippen MON ha ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Green Manalishi Honey Hashplant F2 #3 A.K.A Green Apple PeP.  SMOKE REPORT.

GAP2.jpg.b3191fec653f66059d75fd25c8d3ef47.jpg

IMG_9429.thumb.jpg.de4e3c00da7a1c835fafc463d8c79515.jpgIMG_9432.thumb.jpg.bde81844bbd4d4381f636fca2ff06226.jpgIMG_9436.thumb.jpg.141c768c950b4c87eb97c01a14919a27.jpg

when you suck on your rolled spliff when it is not yet lit, it tastes and looks like fresh green apples. ok enough talking lets light up! Cheers OG.

IMG_9438.thumb.jpg.87b596ca6df61be4727ff6b4e30f8a69.jpgIMG_9439.thumb.jpg.ae79db7c11c99e2aa5c0f522dc51ca91.jpg

"instaBAKE" hahahahaa is what i call this one. as you take your hit your mouth is overwhelmed with a chemical lime taste that expands smoothly on your lungs leaving behind delicious taste and lots of cannabinoids.

IMG_9440.thumb.jpg.ec74cda6e867d0ea325be9a74dde5174.jpg

you start to squint you eyes like you are looking in the bright sun or a nice HPS light.the lime chemical becomes more dark and spicy almost like liquorice when you are near the half way point ,but still with the chemical lime taste.

ok... my nose getting runny as fook as a toke more and more this one has a more complete GM

cannabinoid profile with fruity flavours that lingers for quite a while. ok spliff is getting hard to hit, almost half way!!! cough, cough...

IMG_9443.thumb.jpg.08c72ac9c598d396f7dcef037bfd168a.jpg

narcotic,high/STONED/instaBAKE, a complex combination of HIGH and STONED your baked as fook but you are stil able to function( a little)lol. my hands a really getting cold as my mind is being hijacked by a superb combination of Cannabinoids and terpenes. O crap I put it in the ash tray and it almost went out!!! just in time..

this is getting soo fooking hard to hit cough, cough ehm this time sweat appears on the top of my cheeks. in the end the taste blends in more and all terps and cannabinoids

play a beautiful symfonie in this one.

IMG_9444.thumb.jpg.944e21c8dd2b36483ba32f09de82ab25.jpgcough, cough  holy fook!!! this one is quite potent AWESOME STUFF!!!:verrygood a complex combination of high/STONED with a STRONG narcotic vibe.

Stay safe AND FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 5

That one and G39 both did that to me. I would take two hits and next thing find myself blank staring into nothing with the bowl hanging from my fingers, lol. The fast onset high almost didn't go with the smoke which is smooth and easy. I miss mine, too. 

peace

• Like 1

I just dropped some G39, you got me exited now.

• Like 4

Great reports 1 on 1 from Rhino, they are spot on i must say.

Toking on some GM and HHH, crazy stuff....Chemical desire pheno is exceptionaly good as well as the lemony one and the grey one/ lotss of thc sick coating. Green apple pep pheno is also one of the best.

Many pheno's from different lines to choose from so maybe i'll make some GM fem.....if there is any animo for them lol

NAW Seeds

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wake & bake this morning with Green Manalishi (appeltjesspeedpheno) in my new beaker bong from China. Which is an awesome bong by the way!
That GM green apple pep pheno is a winner for sure! Makes me fly for a couple of hours. Great for sleep too!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Smellygreenshit said:

Wake & bake this morning with Green Manalishi (appeltjesspeedpheno) in my new beaker bong from China. Which is an awesome bong by the way!
That GM pheno is a winner for sure! Makes me fly for a couple of hours. Great for sleep too!

I used to love smoking it with my coffee in the morning. Green Manalishi will twist you up real quick in the morning. And real good, too!

peace

• Like 4

Yeah @Mr Goodfellow After two hits in the morning I have to do something like do the dishes or some other household activity. After that I start my workday and get into hyperfocus for at least 2 hours. :ph34r:

• Like 3

GAP2.jpg.b3191fec653f66059d75fd25c8d3ef47.jpg

:jump::rofl:jump::rofl:jump::rofl:jump:

Which one off you is coming up with this?? :wOOt   Johnny FUCKING loco :D

• Haha 2

After the guys told me it smelled like green apple pep i found this picture online and had to create it.... this aint nothing yet just wait haha:verrygood

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My nose is still turning 90' degrees because my nasal septum is missing lol.....

I party't a lot in the 90' together with Smellygreenshit, we are the same age.

Green apple pep was the name of the game in......

Danced my ass off back in the day wooot! 

Just enjoy!

NAW Seeds

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Those where the day's my friends :verrygood
Bene there , done that B)

Let it come @RhinoCBD :P

• Like 1

I saw you're hands the other day with the atomic roots...., no youngster there lol @vakman

OK just for the fun of it..!!.....memories lol

Pump up youre speakers!!

Just enjoy!

NAW Seeds

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm more into Trance :icecool

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Smarties

And GO!!!! ;)   :rofl

• Like 1

I am more into old skool underground beats together with GREEN APPLE PEP...LOL

When i was really fucked up this was the shit they played woosersss...Sgs knowsss

Poldergrower

• Like 2
  • Haha 1