•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

Green Manalishi Searching for the Best CBD Strains

19 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

You're killing me, too much to grow.   Gotta try that Airborne Jack.

Hey, I bought a pack of Blackberry Haze before you discontinued her, is she worth growing?   Seems I read you were disappointed in her for some reason.  

Always loved Blue Hammer, and have those in F3's as well.  

Thanks!  

Blackberry haze is certainly worth growing but you gotta watch out or not look funny if you find some seeds, one of the last runs rhino did she was in for the last time. All seed plants and almost everything had a flaw....

Blue Hammer F4 is just finished and seeds are done, the first 3 are already dried and are swimming aws lol.

Mexican and Allspark are in there also, bringin in the stable factor from the F3 male. 

Powerfookies is dry and need to be peeled from the bud, well that will bring some spiderman claws, first 3 seeds were not dry and didn't come up.

So much to grow so much to breed so little time, i wish i had......lol

Keep it up and lid!

Just enjoy!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 3

this lady reeks of delicious lemons!!!! this beautiful mom to make Green manalishi F3.

IMG_0325.thumb.jpg.3eb8bd2ff997ec124fb2ccbfdd2bb59f.jpg

gm4.thumb.png.019f8030eb08cea75cdf6c501e111592.pngIMG_0335.thumb.jpeg.6abd767b04d122774f1d39bcab429755.jpeggm4z.thumb.png.d825fc24a22a2da8261856763374455c.pngIMG_0336.thumb.jpg.46efc32a93da3587250745c56bbd279c.jpg

all aspects are in this Gm F2#4 lady including the leaf quenkle, i like so much.

stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH

Greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 4

just a tease shot..... a little comparison GM f2#4 VS Aj F1...ding!, ding!, ding! and the winner by clear default is hahahah.lol:verrygood:showoff:

and take in mind she had no engine power this time. due to my noob growing skills hahaha.

just a slight difference:tu.

IMG_1514.thumb.JPG.4b12f2c25c2990af5ba6284843807797.JPG

IMG_0319.thumb.jpg.bff48f77843d9aa3d06b66e027019645.jpgaj.thumb.png.5aa2fe64fffc9065e1cf8de05884c8bd.png

stay safe and fly FOOKING HIGH

• Like 5

Green Manalishi F2 #4 :verrygood

IMG_0506.thumb.jpg.c86713d73a8d7bb9352b0be9677d1722.jpg

IMG_0497.thumb.jpg.73020a223a8a93b5023a7baa011d516e.jpg

gm4.thumb.png.63271e69fd272b045bc025a36ef6dfe3.png

IMG_0514.thumb.jpeg.0d309ca3d0fc5b1a1f5c4c18c148ab55.jpeg1183039935_gm42.thumb.png.f7723db507cf06e2f45c5eb8979ef044.pnggm42.thumb.png.71c72722edc19f322e51489a51431767.pngNaamloosgmz.thumb.png.e058d9f3dfab459d0bae83088d678df3.pngIMG_0515.thumb.jpeg.15f5cf8f2825cd9d593e9014c2b1269f.jpegIMG_0519.thumb.jpg.dcc8eef5543034666c557bee49509311.jpgIMG_0520.thumb.jpg.bd2636abc35afc6509ecfe2719bb771c.jpg

this feno rocks and will serve as a foundation for Green manalishi F3.

stay safe and FLY FOOKING HIGH

• Like 3

The selected lady to create Green manalishi F3. this fenotype is very strong.

IMG_0647.thumb.jpg.cd13d1004eb4b55da191f3f3f403137b.jpgIMG_0648.thumb.jpg.080f308c247884af6e1f22c939369181.jpgIMG_0651.thumb.jpg.c4dc12fc83e24d29d0823f2ac9128f7a.jpgIMG_0660.thumb.jpg.942cb34ff5647b3c90ac4dbf484d4bbe.jpgIMG_0669.thumb.jpg.f5574cd492fbd2258d6485dc1f87b350.jpg

the signature flathead is again present in this fenotype, like this potent profile has been bred in Airborne jack.

and descends from Green manalishi #8 my first medicinal fenotype. inbreeding at its finest.:verrygood

1713315641_IMG_6253kopie.thumb.jpg.a81829710b3dfbd3b24e841922f569f1.jpg

Stay safe and FLy FOOKING HIGH

• Like 11

Hi Rhino and Polder,

Thanks for your work making medicine!

I have a Frank's Gift x Indica growing.  I will often eat the male stamen when I trim to taste what flavors and possible effect it could pass on.  This plant has a very strong, almost numb my lip bitter type of taste.  I have had many male plants, but never this.  Is this a sign of CBD or high cannibinoid levels?

Thanks!

• Like 2

Cool question. 

Hey @Rhino and @Poldergrower, does the GM have any CBD in it? I never really keyed in on the topic title until now... I never heard you mention it but now I'm wondering if you've ever tested the Green Manalishi for CBD? peace

• Like 1

Green manalishi #8 does have slight cbd content. in the beginning at my start of gm topic i was under the illusion that cbd worked pain relieving hence the title.and also my name, a slight bummer to find out after creating the name that CBD was not a pain reliever. i have smoked / grown may cbd strains but all do the same useless thing. they shortly boost up you're immune system to immediately collapse. this is only countered after continuous use(smart and a commercially attractive cannabinoid much like the useless counterpart THC) but shhhhh! dont start a ramble just yet.... and let the lab coats figure that one out in a few years from now that cbd and thc has disrupted our natural flow of endorfines making it yet one more thing they can take away from us and add to their prescription box.

cbd does have some good effect's. but all are sadly paired with continuous use otherwise our immune system shall collapse or be re-indoctrinated to suit their wants and needs. and in the long run i even find this necessary for our survival. to further inbreed idiocracy and have us depended on all kinds of opioids so the heard can finally move in one directed and controlled safe scheme. but hahahah that will need a few more decades, at least.

it will be time for those LAB COATS to hand us the names and attributes of all unnamed cannabinoids found in cannabis to finally see that all the ones that where previously tested and named are insufficient and the most damaging of compounds. only THCV is a good cannabinoid taking away hunger and replenishing ones body with needed energy to fight all ailments. 

but please remember this is just a take from someone who has done nothing but smoke and breed, so who am i.

stay safe and FLy HIGH

• Like 1

Okay, cool. Thank you. That explains it. I'm still of the belief that the two, CBD/THC work better together... but, I'm only a pain sufferer and chronic smoker.. or is it a chronic pain sufferer and a smoker..???? :huh:

I think all the damn stuff should be in there.... It's all good for something.. Call it "Kitchen Sink Cookies". It'll have CBD and every THC compound in the book.... Throw everything including the kitchen sink at it. 

I'm like you... I ain't reading anything.. I'm smoking it and deciding if it helps me in any way. And, soon, I be smoking NAW again!! I'm going outside to get some final pics of most of them in full size. Since they stretched so much and the lights were so high for the bottom of the plant, I think I'll cut them in half and let them grow another week and see if the bottom buds will swell a little. None are going to be huge except the tops... But man, are they ever greasy, stinky, and sparkly... now I want to grow them full size! I may still try to get one started for outside.. if I miss the flower I'll bring it inside..

Pics coming..

I am Living, Walking Proof that CBD is a pain reliever, I could not walk distances, I had to use a wheelchair, CBD has healed my back, and gives great pain relief.

I gave a man who was stooped over in so much pain, had back surgery, I asked are you in pain, Oh man oh man feel how swollen my back is, where they preformed the surgery, it was swollen out a good half inch. I gave him simply CBD oil in MCT oil under his tongue. He talks a lot lol love this guy, so had to interrupt him after about 30 minutes, How is the pain, looks at me funny, touches his back, Pain, Oh Pain, What Pain, OMG D look it took the swelling out. By Golly It did! Flattened it right out, and no more pain.

I have to disagree dear sir :) I have to disagree. I think you are doing it wrong, you need to eat it lol

Mr G, best meds in the world 50/50 CBD/THC :)

• Like 3

Very cool. I honestly haven't taken enough CBD to make much of any determination... I had a couple of experiences a few years ago where it seemed to work.. But, I'm growing it now. Only one way to find out. Make it and figure out what ratios work for me... 

The problem on something like CBD is that if it works people just forget about it because they're back to normal and don't have reason to complain.

• Like 1

Yep, you don't get high, so a lot of people denote high with benefit. CBD also has an accumulative affect, the longer you use it the better you feel. I've had a few patients not realize how well it was working, until they stopped, then they notice how good a pain reliever it was. Add in turmeric and black pepper with it for the win. Adding in THC helps as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How can we know if our plants have CBD and/or about how much without testing, while in growth?  Anyone have experience?  Sometimes it feels like searching for a needle in a haystack.

2 hours ago, SeaTown said:

How can we know if our plants have CBD and/or about how much without testing, while in growth?  Anyone have experience?  Sometimes it feels like searching for a needle in a haystack.

No way of knowing imo, until you can have it tested at a lab. Best you can do is know the genetics. Not many strains will have CBD in high amounts unless it was bred into the strain. CBD comes from Hemp plants so would have to be bred into a Marijuana plant. 

Most seed people will know if it has CBD properties in the strain since it's a desirable and profitable product, too. If nobody mentions CBD about any of your seeds it like has none.

it is not science or something but CBD counters the psychoactive workability of THC and lots of other 

Cannabinoids. so when i am getting high and i want to sober up (something i never want) i can take a few hits of cbd. and all the effects wil disappear. leaving one functional and ready to start over again.

i started my cbd topic as my fist topic. and i was quickly confronted by multiple illusions given by this co called MAGICAL CBD. listen to my written word and let time do its thing. then all will see the illusion of CBD. it is actually all done between our ears and you and your mind can control all pains. like my chronic pain from my damaged spinal nerve i just thought away. and the only thing to deliver this vibe to me was my G39 #17 which i was so convinced of having slight amounts of cbd that it could heal my pain for that reason. and i sent it out and received back 14.7 THC with almost no other cannabinoids.

i have helped so many people with this strain that even i fell for the illusion that it was the only thing to get trough the day and to live free of pain.  no you are! the only machine an our cpu is cape-able of wonders if we are not stuck in this fantasy we call reality. it is just a smart placed commercially attractive compound like sugar. good for now but in the long run the world will admit my story to be true but they need a lot more money for there so called machines to test this out. and wouldn't you know it that in about 10 years from now the first death will happen. due to a disrupted immune system.

look it up and see what it does CBD counters THC so a strain with a 50%-50% ratio is the worst in my opinion. cause this can do nothing cause all effects are countered. i believe the plant to be a servant for our mind and with high flying attributes one can train its mind to divert and direct all given cannabinoid signals by yourself in time. because DUUH cannabinoids are being constantly delivered to our system in proper dosage by our own natural endo-cannabinoid system. the external use of cannabis build compounds to bind to our receptor making it work harder then when your sober. causing mind and body to work in overdrive, and by the addition of new compounds by smoking more and more overdrive can collapse into understanding and therefore giving you free control of all your ailments. we just have to listen to our bodies instead we only hear all the static that surrounds us,like  BUY  CBD BUY CBD IT HEALS IT HEALS (i, am also part of this static lol). so 1 cbd wil eat 1 thc leaving behind nothing.

this is just my opinion from my years of smoking and breeding multiple cannabis strains.

THC is being said to give the psychoactive effects i wipe this fable of the table and lets compare 

the effect of a HIGH THC strain to Airborne jack- this lady only has 14% thc and 0.4%thcv and she wipes all clear off the table when it comes to a directed wel stimulated high giving the user mental support to undertake all ailments we just need to learn the paths send trough our universal sized mind 

the hardest thing is to hold on to that vibe cause the static that surround me will eventually cloudy my mind to once again believe they have the key. i just woke up and will continue after a sip of coffee ad a hit of Aj. 

be right back....

• Like 1

So when you take a few hits of cbd , the ratio of thc/cbd had changed in your brain to favour of the cbd , so you feel that effect more , I don’t think one eats the other : )

if i smoke to much bud and need to straighten out a bit haha I’ll have one or two cigs and be fine to rock on again , I don’t think the tobacco is eating the thc : ) 

the immune system is a good one tho but I’m still thc/cbd for the win : )

the surrounding cannabis is being grown and bred by the use of an abundance of nutrients 

whilst a cannabis plant thrives with only water all nutrients are inside of the plant if it is a strong fenotype. strong in cannabinoids and strong in plant one can only achieve by giving them nothing else but water. once again i will say CBD is not cannabis it is HEMP. largely grown worldwide because of legality and from there they derive there CBD. i have done cooperative growing with an old friend who used Cannatonic and i found a high cbd feno during my starting times of growing and thought i reached heaven as it softened my pain, the next grow was my first try of green manalishi this was 4 years before i selected My Gm #8 feno. and in those fenotypes i found way more pain relief then in Cannatonic. i had 7 feno of cannatonic and 5 fenos of green manalishi. and my first green manalishi was THC dominant in compounds. so i was FOOKING confused. becuse i also believed the CBD/pain relieving myth(i experienced i mean no offence to anyone) and started to research the why and how of green manalishi and looked and cannatonic and loads of other CBD dominant strains and came to the conclusion that it is a show to PLAY, ACT and REPEAT so we PLAY when you found something new, we ACT when you're personal believe thinks it works. and the we ALL REPEAT to indoctrinate this way on our fellow man/woman. this play act repeat comes from the plant alone as it is nature as it releases nature when consumed to indoctrinate a play-full show to unable unable to see or know any further then our own nose and if we do look further you can bet it will be/is falsified by all things meaningless will we carry inside. no matter how meaningless we all try to take it outside and show the world DMT entangled riddles then please riddle me this? as i light up and try to think of more meaningless shit hahaaaha.

in the beginning there was nothing but black...and it stayed meaningless and silent until the light appeared and things started to move. existence just comes from an opposite. you can spread this fact throughout our natural world and all things internal or external. we are just simple pawns to let it happen. 

and if there is no counterpart just wait a day..or a year... and it will always automatically appear 

KEY to this is ENERGY we gods must not FALSLY DIVERT in to meaningless external thing to just stay healthy and wipe away all ailments. it took me quite a time to reach this point but this is a point of no return. 

i believe cannabis originated from asia and from the times we made boats/verhicles for travel to go to the east V.O.C times. those people just saw some white blue eyed kids playing with new toys 

and they handed us commecially atractive and destructive goods like tea, opium , cannabis,etc.

now her is where i think... the just gave us meaningless and pointless and destructive cannabis strains as they kept there origins safe even from there own kind. asia has always been dominant so doesnt it sound logical that the asian superiority of that time gave the world not the real thing...

i come to this conclusion because everything done today is to support asia to the MAX.

they infiltrated and stole the technologie of the blond, blue eyed idiocracy that will keep running after there nose non stop. whilst under that nose iphone will soon be dethroned by huawei.

this whole show we witness each day is a mer joke of for those who know???lol   quote from the endoca website : CBD Cannabidiols and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two most active of more than one hundred cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. THC is the psychoactive compound responsible for the “high”. The two appear to see-saw: If the content of one is high, the other is low.

endoca website quote: The prime example is industrial hemp that has been refined over centuries into a plant even more suitable for the purpose of hemp foods and hemp fibre production, but not for recreational use. It is planted and cultivated differently to recreational cannabis (marijuana), also a cannabis plant. The THC content of the industrial hemp plant is minimal (and has to be by law) and the CBD is high enough to meet increasing demand from consumers wanting to buy hemp seeds or hemp oils for their nutritional value.

and now as i keep breeding away from thc and cbd an gaining ever lower values i get the highest i have ever been and not only for me, everyone who smokes Aj experiences the same thing.

and i am experiencing a life without the NEED for weed because i have learned to activate the signals on my own. so i now can experience cannabis in a whole other way. like G39 #17 it healed my pain but now when i smoke it it gives me pain why? because it is a +-us workability indeed kinda like a seesaw.

so when the mind is healed there will be no need to smoke pain relieving cannabis because there will be nothing for it(pain releiving compounds) to attach itself to. it is fooking logics 101.

and i know we are all cape able to do this. only it takes a lot of doing nothing and reflecting your energy only where it needs to be. it is like this PAIN is the most active signal our mind can produce. so stop all your external activity, and approach your PAIN with your mind become friends with it and darkness will turn to light after years flying trough made barriers.

• Like 1

Are you sure your weaker thc/cbd cannabis isn’t putting your brain in favour of dmt ?

like my cigs straighten me out from high of thc

like high thc/cbd joints straighten you out from dmt

i don’t know , I never taken dmt 

it is food for thought tho that a low thc/cbd strain will be higher in the unknowns , be that good or bad idk that is for the lab coats to sort out

ciggy break over .......... back to bake mode lol

: )

• Like 1

i only brought  DMT into my story because this shows the deeper structure/fabric of all and you will be thrown in the realisation we are all gods the size smaller than a grain of sand in a universal ocean of electrical signals and vibrations this destroys ones ego as we are not gods we are not peasants we are just 1 combined singularity. that came into existence by the lack of.

43 minutes ago, ifish said:

Are you sure your weaker thc/cbd cannabis isn’t putting your brain in favour of dmt ?

what the brain favours i don't know i dont have a white coat. i,am just posting stated facts from the guys and gils who do where them, that there information lacks credibility in my opinion hahahaha.

Favour was probably the wrong choice of word  ...................... pronounced effect maybe better way to explain it : )

• Thanks 1

CBD, on the other hand, is an antagonist—which, due to the rarity of such compounds (to date, no naturally-occurring endogenous antagonists of the cannabinoid receptors have been found), goes some way towards explaining its potential importance in medicine. To date, only one other phytocannabinoid antagonist has been found—Δ9-tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV).According to The British Journal of Pharmacology in 2005. 

Cbd is not from cannabis it is hemp this is why i put my money on thcv being the biggest player of the known cannabinoids. And i am alsolutely in love with the other stil unknown compounds.

As THC is an agonist, it activates the cannabinoid receptors and stimulates further downstream activity in the body. As CBD is an antagonist, it will bind to the receptor but leave it inactive, meaning that no further downstream activity is generated. 

• Like 1