•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Urbanninja

First Journal Cheese Mix and Chemistry

Hi,

Im Urban Ninja and i started Growing Outdoors with a Mate back in the 90´s...well over there i only was the lil Helper and 2011 i started my own Indoor Grows......

Now i found this Forum and Sannies Shop by Googling thru the Web for some diffrent Strains not that Commercial Breeders Stuff.... well here i am and quickly Ordered Breeders Choice Cheese Mix Pack..... Today the Beans arrived fast and save over here and i got a nice Freebe Called Chemistry.....so far i saw in the Freebes Section Chemdawg x Mystery... well i love Mysterious Things so letz Popp thoose Beans......

All Seeds went into a glass of Water where they stay overnight and then they will go into the Spongepots....a nice extra which i didnt expect(the other shops always charge 6.- for them or u get em as freebe at big orders....so big thx Sannie).

My Veggie...Clone and Seedling Area is at the moment my old Tent a Secred Jardin Darstreet 60...which i placed on the side to get a ground space of 140cm x 60cm insted of the 60x60cm..... Light at the mom. 36 w Lsr from the Reptile Corner(high lumen output...but gets upgraded soon)......

Flower Tent is a Homebox Xl 1,2 x 1,2x 2 m in the Summer 1 x 400w Hps in the Winter 2 x 400w (gets ugraded to 600w soon) 467/521 cbm Outtake Fan.

Hopefully in this Grow i will get a nice Cheeseberry 99 and Nlxodus Male for some Hobby Breeding Projects that are in back of my Mind :) and off corse some nice Cheesey Dense Nugget Girls :D

So far the Beans that arrived look really gd Nice Coloration and Tiger Stripes(big up to Eskobar long time since i saw such perfect looking Beans)....... well i think it was the right Decission to jump off that Hyped Strains Train and get back to Regs and non Big Commercial Breeders........ they do what they do with a lot more love and u feel that in the Strains hehe ....... Pics ill add 2 Morrow when i plug the Beans......

Ps: Im Still a Newbee and Help and Advices are welcome i wont bite more willing to learn :)

• Like 1

Nice! I like the sound of those strains. Looking forward to seeing some pics. Peace.

I will follow this one, @ the moment im also growing the chemistery and in 2 or 3 i will pop those cheese mix :P

Greetz appel

Urbanninja,

Thanks for chosing for my seeds, i hope u get top notch smokes and are happy from them.

Those seeds u have, have been formed completly, untill the plants gave up themselves. Thats the point where i chop em, let them rest.

How my seeds look like, well ... all seeds should look like that.

Some plants do give greyish seeds, like the chemdog. But 95% of them strains give tiger striped/spotted seeds.

I read u are thinking about a upgrade, 400 to 600 watts.

Its interesting to think about a elektric VSA, wich u can switch from 400 to 600 watts with one click.

First two weeks of flowering u can use a 400 Mhi light and then go full power with 600 watt hps.

So try and think multifunctional and do it good in one time.

Good luck in your adventure.

U not sound like a real newbie, u will do this good.

Grdz e$ko,

Thx E$sko..... well digital Ballast and a Adjust A Wing was my First thought anyways hehe but thx for the reminding of the gd side of it ;) so far 60% have cracked over night and showing some tap Roots already....strong seeds are a happy start of a new Grow hehe

Im really excited cause im a big Cheese lover and ths crosses are really a menue for me..... lets see if i find some keepers in this batch..defo will try the Cb and Cbh when my Blue Dream,Og and Bubba Kush Clones go into Flower and i have some new space in the Roooms :)

have lots of fun growing these cheeses and chemistry, mate :)

you will get some really nice smokes from them. my fav was

kinky cheese, but chocolate cheese is a real taster & NLXodus

is a yieldbomb, hehe.

looking forward to see some pics ;) all the best.

many greetings,

SAN

ps.

i have also a DR60 "on the side", lol ... cool idea.

Hello urbannija,

I also have just popped a couple of the chemistry,and ko. I agree about these guys seeds, popped faster than other ten and the ko beans I shared with a buddy are first up for him as well. It will be fun to see what the mystery will bring us. Good luck with your grow I will be checking in to see your baby's progress.

Well so far i must say wow .... 21 out of 21 wot a germ ratio....and all made it to Seedlings :D Very gd Genetics in my Eyes ages since i had a 100%.....

as soon as i know how to upload pics here i will post some of the lil ones and show you what else is in Ninjas Garden at the moment ;)

@ Esko the lil ones already make really fun to grow nice lil Babies

:D A cheese mix update would be appreciated, too. :D

This.

have lots of fun growing these cheeses and chemistry, mate :)

you will get some really nice smokes from them. my fav was

kinky cheese, but chocolate cheese is a real taster & NLXodus

is a yieldbomb, hehe.

looking forward to see some pics ;) all the best.

many greetings,

SAN

ps.

i have also a DR60 "on the side", lol ... cool idea.

Hey san,

Just a quick question if I may.

I presume, from your post, that you have grown the cheese mix? Maybe you help test them?

If so i'd like to ask.. I was wondering.. If any, wich one had the strongest smell whilst growing/flowering? I ask because I'm gonna try one strain at a time of the cm but I wanna start with the lowest odur strain out of the four if possible.

Cheers

Peace.. Lung

lung, my man ... i hope ur well, mate B)

NLXodus will be less stinky, i guess ... but please bear in mind

that the cheese pokes through heavy on all varieties of this mix.

i would define the grade of stinkness from low to high in this order.

but it is subjective, bro and we all have different noses, i guess? ;)

NLXodus

kinky cheese

chocolate cheese

cheeseberry99

have fun with your cheese-mix too. i did only grow the chocolate cheese

so far but i was allowed to taste the other varieties also and dude, you're

in for a treat :)

• Like 1

lung, my man ... i hope ur well, mate B)

NLXodus will be less stinky, i guess ... but please bear in mind

that the cheese pokes through heavy on all varieties of this mix.

i would define the grade of stinkness from low to high in this order.

but it is subjective, bro and we all have different noses, i guess? ;)

NLXodus

kinky cheese

chocolate cheese

cheeseberry99

have fun with your cheese-mix too. i did only grow the chocolate cheese

so far but i was allowed to taste the other varieties also and dude, you're

in for a treat :)

Thanks man that's exactly what I was lookin for. I'm hoping to get some stink but I just wanna try and minimise it a little if poss..

I'm cool thanks mate, hope your good and thanks for the reply brother.

Peace.. Lung