•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

LaVieEnRose

POTS - Summer 2013

Welcome, you just must be at 25 to be draft when it's end, we all started with a new virgin ranking, and we all welcome you (even more with such nice babes ;) )

oi, scopse ...

just tell us a little about that wonderful lady on your pic.

we'll get these 11 post out of your way asap, hehehe B)

• Like 2

Haha thanks Santero! She was one of 10 very easy to grow White Widows by Seedsman, my first ever grow back in 2009 infact. I am sure I will go back and grow WW again, once I have exhausted Sannies and friends seeds, the only problem, there is such a fine selection and always new seeds by these fantastic breeders. My current grow of Hericules, Killing Fields, Kolossus and Santa Maria is blowing me away for real. I feel like I've learnt an exceptional amount from lurking on this forum so I must thank you all for that.

• Like 1

Threads that are in general talk or contest invite us to get to know each other making the site more exciting and more fun. It is good for growth and exposure for the seed masters.

Hi all,

thank you still lavienrose and organizers have been given this new competition.

So I would like to participate, but also add a gift in batches for the winner

For I have received a lot thanks to you and this game :)

here is my entry this summer:

Hazeman seed : P.O.W

aka Prisoner of war / Pacific pow:

gallery_3160_3770_131536.jpg

• Like 7

Here's my tentative entry...sometime a little different, a little antique B&W, along with a little new.

Skywalker OG RP

gallery_8111_3874_2056094.jpg

• Like 10

Let me thank you for just being you.. :wave:

I' sure I can find some seeds (Untested) from my grow last year.

(cg x lb) crossed with Ms Universe and Durganchitral

please put me down for 15 seeds of each for a total of 4 prizes. (60 total)

cheers

• Like 2

Very cool Baqualin... who says black & white can't be beautiful.

Scopse... that's one nice Widow.

Smooth, you have a good lookin' POW... man, that's good smoke!!

Keev... holy shit! that's got awesome coloration... tell me, how does it smoke?

You're doing a great thing here La Vie... there hasn't been this much excitement in over a year. I, for one, have missed this competition for a long time. Thank you for bringing it back!

Great, so for instance Top 5 will have something :)

If needed I could provide some fem (seeds or packs) Cindy 99 x Killa Kush/Blue Kronik aka KKBK99 tested by me and others... In this case just say me. B)

• Like 2

Damn I don't stand a chance!!! Im gonna sneak into your grow rooms late at night and fuck with yer nutes! Then I'll win. Maybe pour a little steel reserve in the old reservoir! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! All for fun, and fun for all, right. Very nice pics everybody. Heres my 2 cents... Extrema growing outside circa last year. gallery_7742_3341_470855.jpg

• Like 5

Hey Lavie, you had a great idea, this POT was missing.

I will compete but i prefer wait a while before entering the show héhé

But I'd like to give something for the prices.

I can offer 2 packs of : dsd (strawberry pheno rez seeds) X bluechem (balance pheno e$kobar seeds)

Cheers and good luck to everyone !!

• Like 6

Thx mates for offering, i like you all, but out of quota for the beginning of the page authors :) My best also for the one i haven't "liked" .

I will choose 10 finalists en september, maybe a bit more if the poll allows more than 10 item, but i'm not sure. You will vote for 10 days until October first.

I will collect all seed and dispatch them in batches to be choosen by the winner first, next the second will choose a batch, etc, like a draft, until it lasts nothing to give, so like that almost every finalist will got a little reward i thing, cool :)

You can change your picture as long as the edit of the post is permit, but it is just a couple of day, so after that you could change only once and precise the picture you are competing with if two have been pubished.

Let's have fun and good luck to all, thanks again for the nice stuff you provide, to give is often as pleasant than to received :)

Baqualin, i hope you still have some nuggets from your Gran-gran-Daddy buds, the curing should be fine right now :)

• Like 3

nice initiative Lavie. :tu And here is my contribution. Week 7 of flowering Uruzganhi from fusion indoor T5 gallery_972_3921_2286557.jpg

• Like 3

What a great bunch of fellow, offering to kick up seeds and so many winners! And what a great bunch fantastic photos. Wish I would have put more thought into mine lol. Nice work everyone, the winners are all that participate in offering prizes and in photos photos.

"dsd (strawberry pheno rez seeds) X bluechem (balance pheno e$kobar seeds)"

I want that. I want that bad. I gotta have a better picture around here somewhere.

• Like 1

keev...I thought the other one was fine... I'm still trying to figure out how to smoke it.

Your putting up some of those beans for a prize right! :D

BQ

This is not an entry...I'm not changing my picture yet!

Just a shot to show a little appreciation for Esko and to LaVie for all you do....enjoy my friend!

BQ

Chocolate Rain at sunset!

gallery_8111_3929_2648693.jpg

• Like 4

Ok, I'm changing my picture...I wanted to use a strain from one of the breeders with Sannie's...So, see below for my offical entry...It will probably cost me but I'm sticking with Black and white....makes Ms Universe look Alien :alien: !

Ms Universe 10 weeks

gallery_8111_3850_1306791.jpg

• Like 6

I'd definitely consider myself the underdog in this competition, but there is no way I can let the chance to grow one of those strains slip through my fingers. I submit for your consideration...

Grapefruit C99 x Nevilles Haze

Wicked old picture of some of the strongest bud I've ever smoked. Grapefruit C99 x Nevilles Haze. (I have no idea how to put my picture in the post like the rest of em.