•           ai.php.gif

thesamyboy

The More the Merrier - Huckleberry Kush Lady Cane F3 & BlueChem grown by TSB

:welcome: I'm making another thread for my latest follies:

gallery_3438_3326_1973.jpg

I want to log this properly, I'm going to try to actually document and post each step as much as possible for this grow.

I think the process will help me organize my growing, expose weak spots and open up for critique, all of which I expect to learn from.

So, without further delays, here is the relevant info:

I filled 15 old spongepots with coco fiber, dug a hole with a screwdriver, dropped in 5 seeds of each strain and watered with my seedling mix until the coco was soaked and I used the remaining water to soak the coco in the humidity dome to help with humidity :whistle:

-RO water -

-CNS17 Coco Grow - 200ppm

-Sannie Bacto and Endo Bacto ~ 25ppm

-ProTekt Silicon ~ 25 ppm

FINAL PH 5.8 - FINAL PPM 250

gallery_3438_3326_570832.jpg

18 hours later:

gallery_3438_3326_60444.jpg

MOVEMENT! damn that was fast. 48 hours:

gallery_3438_3326_7693.jpg

Lady Cane is 1st to show it's head. One of the Huck Kush fell out of her pot:

gallery_3438_3326_256178.jpg

So I put her and a friend in new home:

gallery_3438_3326_26738.jpg

the rest of the tray was looking great last night at 72 hours:

gallery_3438_3326_49973.jpg

Tonight I will put them into cups since I imagine they must all be ready to see the world!

I will post more details about the space and such later, just wanted to get this started before I got behind ;)

• Like 2

Looking good buddy. I have some sannie ko, and chemistry going first weak of flower. And i just got my bluechem freebies with some jackberry and anesthesia I will be starting in the next few days.

Will be following along with this one. Happy growing my friend!

• Like 1

Nice strains sammyboy! Cannot wait to see how this turns out, especially the Lady Cane. I have a 10 pack for future grow. Got 3 Hucks in early veg as well. In this til the smoke report. Peace. :)

• Like 1

Following this joint! Been seeing more and more of the Huck Kush. This grow should help me figure out if I want to order it up or not :) Best of luck and look forward to seeing you grow these out into trees!

• Like 1

Damn TSB...I'm going to enjoy this one...I got the BlueChem F1 also...will learn from you....watching the Lady Cane & Huck as well...both on my wish list.

Peace,

BQ

• Like 1

Yeah TSB!! great start and awesome choice of beans,like I have previously stated ,you got great taste man . I will be growing huck kush and If I can score some blue chem beans,those too.I will be watching this one VERY closely,looking great my friend.

• Like 1

Looking good buddy. I have some sannie ko, and chemistry going first weak of flower. And i just got my bluechem freebies with some jackberry and anesthesia I will be starting in the next few days.

Will be following along with this one. Happy growing my friend!

Hey Sticky! Dude you went for the heavy stuff, my latest jackberry is looking like she might put on a little weight in flo and when I bent (supercropped) a JB clone in veg, she was fully recovered in 18 hours! fastest recovery I saw on a serious main stem bend. and if I wasnt looking for taste with this indica, I would have gone with aneshesia or kronocaine ;)

Let me know if you have grow questions about the KO or JB, I'm starting to know my way around em pretty well.

and in regards to the BlueChem, you're welcome to jump in with questions or your own info and pics... like I said, the more the merrier :D

• Like 2

Nice strains sammyboy! Cannot wait to see how this turns out, especially the Lady Cane. I have a 10 pack for future grow. Got 3 Hucks in early veg as well. In this til the smoke report. Peace. :)

Thanks Angel, the shop is filled with killer strains, but Lady Cane is Esko's special project and something tells me Esko might have bottled that electric SuperSilverHaze buzz into a 10 pack.

I will hit you up for any tips regarding the huck kush, just moved seedlings to cups.

This will take a little while, but this report will be to conclude with a smoke report and my notes about the grow... and if I find something worth keeping, this thread could last a while ;) I hope

Following this joint! Been seeing more and more of the Huck Kush. This grow should help me figure out if I want to order it up or not :) Best of luck and look forward to seeing you grow these out into trees!

hey hearts! I'm glad to be showing these off and am expecting great things. A few good folks have grown these already, so I felt like it would be a safe bet.

Shop description says these are SOG lovers, so they will not be huge, if anything, I will run more of them, at least that's the idea from the desk ;) as if shit ever works out that way right.

• Like 1

Damn TSB...I'm going to enjoy this one...I got the BlueChem F1 also...will learn from you....watching the Lady Cane & Huck as well...both on my wish list.

Peace,

BQ

I hope this grow will have useful info for everyone. I am super excited for the Lady Cane, I saw the 1st batch and the fems (i think i remember fems ) come through and knew I wanted her in my garden.

The Huck is a very pretty plant and should be a refreshing kind of kush / indica to me, I really want a keeper from her the most I think.

take er easy dude

Yeah TSB!! great start and awesome choice of beans,like I have previously stated ,you got great taste man . I will be growing huck kush and If I can score some blue chem beans,those too.I will be watching this one VERY closely,looking great my friend.

Smokey what's up! It's easy to look fancy when the entire shop is elites, legends and classics. I wish I could have gotten another 10 packs, but I have to be patient for the next time something too cool drops in the shop.

Depends what you are in the mood for, but I heard of some BlueChem F2 (mine are F1) which would have more phenos to select from, F2 and F3 can really open up the odds for some special plants typically.

Thank you all for the interest, what a great vibe to start this thread!

Haha!!! So it begins!! All these strains are special..Huck kush you know my thoughts. Lady Cane crosses, Ive grown a few straight from esko, and it produces fat buds. Seriosly fat buds. Very intwrested tovsee blue chem...do ur thing man!

Hey Indi! The strains are great and having seen your and other folks grows, I feel pretty confident I will find what I'm looking for.

Esko said yield records and the man is really not an exagerator, I want to do right by these seeds and see what they can do in my space.

gotta be fun, everything was moved to cups and is now under the T5 fluo. pics tonight.

Hey tsb,

I'm working with JB X KO Kush and I noticed you had expertise in that field....don't want to high jack this thread so if you get a chance (I have a thread started already)would you take a look at the female and 2 males I posted ( down to one male I pulled the tall one) and any advice there would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BQ

haha! or I will really like em and since I plan on taking clones... we'll just wait and see what's what in a few months...

Honestly, right now the vegging plants are already sucking up every square inch under the fluo and then some. Right now, I am going to pick new moms from the crowd of clones and put the moms on the sides to open up some of the prime realestsate.

and I'm going to combine a couple jackberry clones in 1 pot since they are so lanky. I'll keep a third clone as a mom until I smoke the original seed plant. so far though, she isnt my description of a keeper... the search will continue :D

I'm sorry what were we talking about? 2 bowls of Sugar Punch from 2 weeks ago's harvest did just lighten my head. and fuck me if I just saw a decked out ford suv highway patrol going the other way. didnt know they had those now! how how the fuck am I supposed to recognize that out of a crowd of cars? forget it at night!

they have dodge chargers now too, but I learned to recognizee those headlights and tailights as cop cars now too, so I always know and so on, but this was well camoed with LEDs and tinted lights and bar that could ram a bus! gotta find yall a pic when i get home. ( i am a passanger right now btw... )

Blue Chem :dribble:

they are in the shop for free right now, cant beat that!

Hey tsb,

I'm working with JB X KO Kush and I noticed you had expertise in that field....don't want to high jack this thread so if you get a chance (I have a thread started already)would you take a look at the female and 2 males I posted ( down to one male I pulled the tall one) and any advice there would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BQ

see you on the flip side then!

So I moved the seedlings into mini solo cups to save some space, and it will also help the coco dry a little faster which really helps these small plants progress quickly.

gallery_3438_3326_133562.jpg

Huck Kush on the left, 3 BlueChem down the middle and Lady Cane on the right and in the back. I started five of each strain, here is what is in cups now:

5x Huck Kush

4x Lady Cane

3x BlueChem

two seeds didn't germ, one LC and one BC, but I can't find the last BlueChem seed in the humidity dome at all, very strange!

These are a little stretchy, I usually like to burry all that stem in the cups, these germed so fast that I had to change my routine a little and I got another 3 inches of seedling growth after I moved them. It'll get taken care of in a couple weeks when we upgrade to full size solo cups.

gallery_3438_3326_213965.jpg

Thanks TSB I will be starting my bluechem in a few days, got to give away some plants this weakend to stay within my legal plant numbers, but I shouldn't be to far behind you. :) Still working on posting pics but I'm sure i will ge it figured out, so when I do i will defiantly contribute what I can.

Yea I pretty much am on a mission to find "the heavy stuff", you know the stuff that keeps getting ones head were it needs to be with out to much tolerance build up after months if not years of puffing the same strain. I believe sannie and friends gear has huge potential to find these kind of plants!

Your baby's are looking great.

I appreciate the offer with the ko and jb. I will be hitting you up soon.

Peace

• Like 1

So I could not stand to see those seedlings so stretched out and I did not want to wait 2-3 weeks to move them to solve this.

Yesterday the cups were dry enough so I dumped out the coco and relayed the roots gently a little deeper.

The result is a much nice seedling canopy:

gallery_3438_3937_153566.jpggallery_3438_3937_203416.jpg

Let me just say that Huck Kush has some very fast and strong roots! I also noticed that one of the BlueChem seeds that was left in the humidity dome showed signs of life, we'll see what comes of it.

:wave: Didn't even see your reply there litlesticky, sorry about that... I am a big fan of Sour Diesel and some Chem crosses that are very fuel and strong tasting. The kind of high I get from these strains is some of the very best for me.

BlueChem is going to be interesting to see develop, I hope I find a couple Chem leaning phenos, the BB phenos should be a little taller, hopefully leaves will say all I need to know as they develop:

gallery_3438_3326_25805.jpg

gallery_3438_3326_46424.jpg

Growing a little bit everyday, I can't complain :icecream:

• Like 1

Lady Cane F3:

gallery_3438_3326_29174.jpg

gallery_3438_3326_34901.jpg

Vigorous and already sucking nutes out of the coco, last night I fed a very little of water at 350ppm to the couple plants that needed it. Tonight, I will water with runnof at 300ppm and that should give them some food and also make sure we haven't built up any salts by not watering with runoff for the 1st week, week and a half, for seedlings, that would be too wet and stunt them. At least in coco, plants are healthier in a slightly dry media, so I always add the minimum of liquid ( with about 200ppm of Nute cocktail ) when they first come into cups, just enough to send the roots searching for water...

And a HuckleBerry Kush looking very strong, l love these already:

gallery_3438_3326_89543.jpg

I figure in 1-2 weeks I'll move them to real size Solo Cups, by then, they should be drinking a whole cup in 2 days.

• Like 1

When I got in the tent to water, right away I noticed the Lady Cane seedling #4 was looking much bigger. I checked the times, exactly 24 hours later, this is the progress.

Yesterday:

gallery_3438_3326_29174.jpg

Today:

gallery_3438_3326_110381.jpg

So it's not exactly shocking, but it's obviously a happy little one :wub:

8 out of 13 plants needed water, so as planned, it was water-with-runoff time.

Nute Mix - 360 ppm - 5.8 PH

CNS17 Coco Grow - 310 ppm

Grotek Silicon - 50 ppm

I slowly watered until about 10% of the water started pouring out the bottom, like this we know that no salt deposits has built up in the coco and we can be sure that when we up the nutes and happen to burn something, we've hit a plant's personal limit. If you're actually hitting that wall of salt buildup, your PH is now swinging, you're going to start experiencing lockout, and if not immediately corrected, you're going to burn plants twice as bad.

I start with buffered and flushed coco ( the brands I buy say they are flushed on the bag ) but you still have to flush it before you start! Last time I measured the runoff from a brand new bag of quality coco and it was around 250ppm ( I start with 0ppm water). If we we're adding 200 - 300 ppm of nutes without flushing, you would burn your seedlings right away. So clean your coco, and flush your pots every few waterings and avoid yourself lots of trouble.

• Like 2