•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Tell your friend, if you have not already, that looks to be a way nice harvest of sexy Durgan! Now I gotta fire up the Volcano myself lol. Peace.

Beautiful stuff, especially the 7th pic....massive calyx:leaf ratio. I want to buy a pack now and have that lol.

Thanks for sharing!

RM

excellent photos JGL, I know your friend will enjoy the smoke as much as I have :wave:

lovely strain and fairly easy to grow. Much appreciated. gallery_6278_2645_1408.gif

indoor

gallery_6278_3093_976632.jpg

outdoor

gallery_6278_3230_61408.jpg

• Like 5

hello all,

Its plants have been grown with difficult climatic conditions, abundant rainfall (the record rainfall in the region was sprayed, three times larger than the previous record of 1952)! I knew that Durganchitral is resistant to mold but not to this extent!

They have been grown with organic nutrients!

It's not me you should thank but Sardinha for its magnificent culture, I only posted photos ;)

Robogro, many thx for this report and these photos, beautiful, good pheno sativa

happy that you love

best vibes

• Like 1

Hi JGL, what you said made me really curious about this strain which, tbh, i had overlooked. Can you please tell me where in Brazil it has been grown (generally speaking of course) has I live in the amazonian forest.

Peace and take care

I thought that was hash but it looks like banana bread. Can I have a slice, either way ?

Durganchitral has really good power, but a weird body and head high. It was hard for me to enjoy anything other than watching movies with it. The Durgan tastes unique, but the strong bizarre feeling high is a bit of a struggle for me. A friends girl loves Durgan though and the power level on it was better than Huckleberry Kush imo. Strange stuff.

nice..love the Christmas tree shape..keep up the good work..i may have to try that sometime..