•           ai.php.gif

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

24 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

On my way to the BIG house of pain... the hospital. I hope they can break this free. Send the good vibes and I should be back online this evening. ...maybe.

peace

mrG

Good luck bro. Several years ago, I damaged my thumb pretty bad. I lost 90% of movement in both joints. Couldn't even hold a beer for months. Finally, with physical therapy they got me back to normal. Hang in there...shit hurts but it will work. NO PAIN NO GAIN

I been trying something new.  Honey with pink Himalayan sea salt and cinnamon. I just dumped a bunch of both in the honey lol there is a recipe for it. Suppose to help with sleep and it helps with GERD. It did help me stay asleep, which surprised me.

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

On my way to the BIG house of pain... the hospital. I hope they can break this free. Send the good vibes and I should be back online this evening. ...maybe.

peace

mrG

I hope so too! This is getting old isn't it, controlling your life, it sucks. I hope this helps and it breaks free!

Back home and about as sore as I expected. Lets' see how it goes...... I'm supposed to be doing therapy tomorrow,,?? Smoking up and making the best of it. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Hey I actually feel better this morning. Still sore but I got control of it once I was home. I just piled up in the chair and raised the leg, Iced the knee, drank a couple of beers, and slept for a good while and got up around 9ish, loaded a bowl and went back to sleep after that.

I have to go to therapy today and every week day for a couple of weeks or so. Still hard to tell completely, but it's not hurting anymore this morning. Awesome!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

for muscle, tendon and bone rehab i use ZHENG GU SHUI. note: don't expect serious pain relief but the healing process will speed u using this.

I've found it over 25 yrs ago because of martial arts. http://sixfishes.com/blog/how-to-use-zheng-gu-shui

i also use this Voltaren Gel (Diclofenac Sodium Gel) is better for pain but no healing affect. best topical i have ever used just for pain thus far. 

also using gabapentin now again and it's helps more then my use of it a fews years ago. supposed to take 3 x 600mg per day but since going off of zoloft and moving to cymbalta which has a pain component i don't ever take 3 gabapentin usually only 1/2 per day as i rather not take it at all.

no need to list all my issues and some are old and never dealt with then or yet. good news is bone scan and cat scan were all good and MRI is next: all ordered to see if my prostate c has escaped the immediate area of that gland. I might do hormone therapy to block testosterone which they say feeds the cancer. not sure yet but it seems safe enough. i did more homework then the resources the dr. sent. via email.

ELIGARD® (leuprolide acetate for injectable suspension

So, plant world had me put them all in a closet. time to get ready for a house inspection in a few days. will move them into attic for inspection they don't stink but will cook bacon right before they arrive. going to have young cat tidy up my only really junky room today.

push come to shove i'll just keep the clean clothes in trash bags and put them in the basement. new inspection company so not sure how they do their thing but want the place to look fairly neat so they can look and leave. then have to do a time frame check for another housing inspection date to see if i can flower and be done before then. at least they don't poke around/look too hard, they only look for violations. 

@gardenartus 

@Mr Goodfellow

I HOPE YOU BOTH FIND SOME RELIEF  Peace, power and luv. SPW

@Sacred Plant Warrior Hope your inspection goes well, sucks that you have to worry about that, I have the same situation here and why I'm growing outdoors till I find a safe place.

I see your a fellow Martial Artist! I'm a big believer in the Iron Palm medicine you listed above, we have our own mix that we use, it's a part A&B for external application and a part C taken internally for bleeding from iron bone training. I don't do the Iron Bone training anymore, I'm to old and it's too Yang, I try and stay more Yin now and teach for healing instead of fighting. I work with seniors and people with disabilities using movements from the forms (Baqua and Chen Tai Chi) as range of motion exercises and to teach balance and fall prevention. I also teach them simple breathing and meditation to get their breath out of chest and down to Tantien, it keeps me healthy.

Baq

I just bitched my ex out over being stingy with the panties

In a dream...

And folks applaud me

It was my dream hehe

But I woke up feeling 

Great?

Shoulda never toked that fatty

Before o nodded

• Haha 1

Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg.   Someone said that and I thought it so funny lol Cause yea lol just had to share ;)

• Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, baqualin said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior Hope your inspection goes well, sucks that you have to worry about that, I have the same situation here and why I'm growing outdoors till I find a safe place.

I see your a fellow Martial Artist! I'm a big believer in the Iron Palm medicine you listed above, we have our own mix that we use, it's a part A&B for external application and a part C taken internally for bleeding from iron bone training. I don't do the Iron Bone training anymore, I'm to old and it's too Yang, I try and stay more Yin now and teach for healing instead of fighting. I work with seniors and people with disabilities using movements from the forms (Baqua and Chen Tai Chi) as range of motion exercises and to teach balance and fall prevention. I also teach them simple breathing and meditation to get their breath out of chest and down to Tantien, it keeps me healthy.

Baq

did all the major stuff yesterday to make my 2nd. room look waaay neater and finally all the bags of clothes have a home on a new heavy duty shelf rack. that rack also blocks access to where they will be stashed. two boards already in place i can sit them on. nobody has ever tried to access it so i should be good. they'll only be up there like 2 hrs max in the dark. since they stay on 24 hrs sched. all should be well. 

we used to do the same type class at a senior center for the same reasons too. that class moved and anyone can join now.  they want me to come teach sometimes and i promised i would.  i emphasize getting the basics more correct so they can go to the next level. some want to be able to use the qina i sometimes show so i'll just use that as an incentive to teach the gong fa that will allow them to use qina and postures in a functional way.  the guy who asked had to use when he was driving a cab. he told the story at our annual tai chi picnic. so, like dr. chang always said u don't know what you can do... thankfully it worked out for him and he surprised himself saying that stuff actually worked lol. 

I'll be concentrating more on zhang zhuang in my own practice and will be adding meditation cause i need that component and no excuse not to do so now. :) 

@gardenartus tears dripping down my leg is hilarious and i'll have to borrow that but i will  give u credit for it though.

puffin on some of the last GDP. i stuck a bud in the kif box and humidty softened it. try to squeeze a bud from the jar and you can't do it at all. it's cool as fuck to do that lol cause that's not the norm. some of the other stuff was like that too. 

mad at mom.PNG

• Like 2

Inspection is over for the owner. plant location wasn't accessible or detectable by smell. 

So, i was fine until i realized a shoe box was open. empty kimchee jar and other stuff my sample buds in a brown paper bag. Yet then i saw a jar with my last 3 GDP buds close by. i looked at it and said fuck fuck fuck. i could see it but it wasn't really noticeable un less u looked at it

harder really. he was real professional and was checking all sorts of shit. but wasn't trying to look into my personal stuff. i put up new shades and moved the damn bed making what was hidden exposed. smdh oh well nothing i can do about that now. he seemed like all was well the way he talked to me especially once he was done. fuck it time to break down 1 of those rock hard buds. and get some added relaxation to combat the anxiety of the situation.

finally got the second junky room cleaned up and the clothes are almost all dealt with. got a big rack to put them on. and shades on the windows in the BR. need living room shades to finish the job to make things look much nicer.  women will like it that's for sure lol. 

topped both master kush clones. one fell over and got bent so taped it up and it will be fine. imho all are back in the closet chilling.

• Like 1