•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

@Hamme Hydro

I noticed when I vape (concentrates) I get really high, but less intense than flower. I also feel like I want another hit, though I know I shouldn't. I think it's the temps, something about burning the weed gives us everything the plant has to offer. Vaping seems to be missing a little something.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

@Hamme Hydro

Vaping seems to be missing a little something.

Yes it does and it is hard to believe you can get high that way. My mind keeps telling me i ain't high, while my guitar playing sounds awesome! :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

Totally agree @Justcozz vaping gets you high into the clouds, but smoking gets you stoned to the bone, and rocks are harder than clouds :lol:
vaping is great for daytime

True and vaping is very easy on the lungs. Now it is time for some fire!

• Like 1

OMG my poor friend, he just went through back surgery and something went wrong, he is in so much pain and have him on all kind of drugs, he would rather do cannabis but following doc's orders. HE is not a complainer so I know he is really hurting.

Some SOB ripped his whole garden last night! ALL OF it, he was like 2 weeks from harvest :( Freaking rippers nothing lower except a snitch.

They Took All These Beautiful plants, this man is a patient and depends on this :(

Jerry's grow got ripped off.jpg

• Sad 7

I find I only really enjoy my vape, when I'm cookiefried. OR, when away, around citizens, have a cookie before I leave, then go outside with the *big leaf* smokers and hit my vape, and grow my smile.

Man, I do not hate on much, but rippers are the unusable scum of Earth. Since they are attacking his life needs, I hope they get life if caught.

• Like 3

I hope he gets caught and they Rip his fingers off, that will teach the POS.

• Like 1

I hate thieves. :kill:

Luckily for me, my neighbor's new 3 year old pit bull/boxer cross has taken to me really well. He sleeps up by my plants many nights, heh. I love that. He hangs out over here more than his house. heh.

He's a scary mofo, too. He still worries me sometimes when he wants to play with me. He seems to want to fulyl eat a human is my guess. I play hard with him but I aways come away bloody. So, pitty the fool who meets up with him in the middle of the night. The dog would enjoy it I'm sure. ;)

Shame.  I know of many stories like that unfortunately.

• Like 1

This is what he woke too :( They couldn't even leave him one plant.  Shit I was so worried about him, I forgot! Damn it he was supplying me trim to make the oil!  Oh man, these people screwed so many patients!

Jerry's grow gon.jpg

Jerry's grow fence cut.jpg

• Sad 2

Have to share, I really needed a laugh and this did it lol hope it makes some of you smile

My cousin just called and asked if I would loan her $300.00 to help her pay her rent. Those who know me, know that I'm always willing to help out friends and family. I told her to give me some time to think about it and I would call her back. Before I called her back, my aunt called and told me that my cousin was lying and not to give her the money. She goes on to say that the real reason my cousin wanted the $300.00 was to get her boyfriend out of jail so she could be under the same roof as him for his birthday. I thought about it for a minute and decided to give her the $300.00 because we all need help at times. So, I called my cousin and told her to come and get the money. A couple of hours later, I get a call from the Gratiot County jail. It was my cousin crying, screaming and asking why I gave her counterfeit money. My response...so you and your boyfriend could be under the same roof for his birthday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That is a good one GA!!

On a happy side note, I got my other G this morning at 5:30ish my granddaughter had a baby boy!!

Both are healthy and doing well,  of course she is exhausted, but very healthy. He's a big boy!!

Dang, I really have become old somewhere along the line.

I'm a bit like a prairie dog, I just sort of pop my head up into reality for a brief moment here and there, but then back down into some damned tinkering fool project, I can not get outta my head. But the second G, that is something to think about for sure!! 

Sounds like a camping trip next week or so, for a mind flusher.

• Like 4

Congratulations Great Grandpa, I'm sure that's enough to brighten anyone's day. Give the new momma an Open Grow congrats for us.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Making honey, someone asked me one time what jelly bags were, this is them, filled up ready to make honey, which takes 6 days :)

Hey, have you tried just adding your oil to the honey instead of soaking the herb. Seems to be an easier and less messy way to infuse the honey. Maybe not the tastiest, IDK.

• Like 1

Yes I did that first, and the oil separates out of the honey. So infusing it is much better. I make a lot with the oil, but this is one it doesn't stay emulsified. You can make it do that with one of the "gums" but then it looks like whipped honey all pale like lol. So I just infuse, couple folks use it daily. One heats tea, melts the honey in it, then chills it and adds ice, sips on it all day, giving her low dose through out the day. Stuff I make has 1200mg per 2 oz. Kind of potent, but honey you don't go over the edge with it, and it kicks in pretty quick so it has no fat. It is really good, I can actually eat it straight, and I have issues eating things period lol

• Like 4

Brrrr, 43 this morning and going only to 65. I'm taking plants now. Took my top out of the big one last night. Bud rot and worms have gotten the best of me and I'm done playing. Most all is fine but a couple of plants seem to have been more popular than others. lol.

peace

mrG