•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

here in eu it's even 999,- 

fuckers haha

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

• Like 3

All I said was if I have to listen to everything you say or think

If I have to reply to all the puppy's pics and Facebook stuff

If I have to be like your ole man

Act like I care when your taking a crap...

How bout giving me some as 

I'm going thru the married hell

With no fun time....

Don't say that ever....

I mean it.

Holy shit

On 1/1/2019 at 1:54 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Happy New Year all! Keep 2019 green!!! :spliff:

peace

mrG

Look what I was just gifted MrG, coming to Colorado with me soon!

Chocolate Trip F5

Fruity Pebbles OG x Chocolate Trip
Green Crack x Chocolate Trip
Chocolate Trip x Cherry Sunshine

:wOOt

Baq

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow.... going to head off to the gym now.... :showoff: I feel like I need to be in good shape when Baq gets here. Maybe I'll warn the whole region, lol. I heard of that CT before but am a little foggy on it. I find out soon.... I think I know already. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Oh wow....# 3 please! haha Just looked it all up.. Superb. Bring it on dude! I'll come up and shovel the manure!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh wow....# 3 please! haha Just looked it all up.. Superb. Bring it on dude! I'll come up and shovel the manure!

peace

mrG

As you already know it's all Bodhi beans that are being crossed worked further by Useful and one of his tester's, they're really tight with Bodhi and I'm tight with the tester

On another note I see there's a great Fishing lake and river close to us, Pueblo area. I'm bringing my canoe!

• Like 2

Those look like some killer beans Baq. Been wanting to try a solid chocolate strain, and the GC x CT sounds amazing. Good luck with the move and may your buds and fish be giants.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Actually, my first choice would be the f5, but damn... anything with Bodhi. 

Hey JC, probably only a day drive to over here....

peace

mrG

14 hours non stop drive for me, highway 50, the loneliest road in America. Brings me right into Puebla. I've driven it several times.

IMG_1893.JPG.090932c82db1d86b7b10f6ddc9e9b1fb.JPG

• Like 1

Did I hear there’s an OG fishing trip at mr g house 

awesome I am in 

• Like 3

Hell yeah, I'll bring a boat load of bud.....lol

• Like 2

Hell yeah! OpenGrow fishing derby. 1st Annual. 

I live a mile from the State Park with a nice sized lake. It's also a rural area and plenty of room for everybody! lol. I think our little town is upwards of 30 dispensaries now. heh. Crazy. Very pot friendly area. Good fishing, too. Everything from Bass and Crappie to Walleye, and trout, stripers too! They call them Wipers here. Forget what cross it is. Lots of game around some years. 

Baqualin is supposed to be moving north of here a 100 miles so we could have a blast!

Hey JC, where do you go to your parents? Sacramento? Puebla must be a neighborhood.. lol. No Google knowledge of it... Just in Mexico. I have another loneliest road. It's in eastern New Mexico. At least two hours with no wifi, but more like 4 except when yo go through a couple of small towns. I love it. I might only see a dozen cars in that whole trip. Pretty pic. Oh, let me get one of our lake.... brb

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Here are a few random pics of my neighborhood lake.

Last summer... Notice the crowds... me either. heh These two pics are where the river comes into the lake, the opposite end of the damn. REally good fishing in this area in the kayak. The water was down pretty far this year but should be up really good this summer. We've had snow in the mountains since October. Last year they almost had  no snowpack all winter. 

IMG_0060.thumb.jpg.471903b46cb512dea7e50395b1382c00.jpg

IMG_0062.thumb.jpg.7467cf8534244c5f7fc073e67fb3dcca.jpg

Looking west towards the mountains. It's on the other end of the lake near the dam.

IMG_0738.thumb.jpeg.05f72828057813bc53f2d107915f872c.jpeg

IMG_4912.thumb.jpg.5e902cdaab0c945a7619ce07c95cf2af.jpg

• Like 2

Hey MrG, that was autocorrect, er um, auto-incorrect, Pueblo Colorado.  When I lived in Colorado Springs, I drove back and forth to Sacramento many times. 

I think it would be fun to set up some type of Annual Open Grow Cannabis Ralley. It would be pretty cool to try and bring a bunch of us together to smoke some bud, share our harvest and beans.  Maybe in the US one year and across the big pond the next. Give us some incentive to travel abroad and them one to check out the states.

• Like 2

....Looking toward the dam and our iconic Peak, Fischer's Peak.

IMG_5042.thumb.jpg.a65956b126f9762d6124efd547f6ab6b.jpg

Looking west to the mountains. I was watching a dude fly fishing and taking pics of the sunset.

IMG_5424.thumb.jpeg.488356bc7a775f818d37a7d70ed62c54.jpeg

January 1st. 

IMG_5648.thumb.jpg.f6113940b441fbe7e8b6b5cb0b788247.jpg

Peace

mrG

• Like 3

Bam! Got him! A mountain Cutthroat Trout in our 2 large lakes in the high country. You can see my fly in his mouth. I normally release all my fish. Unless I don't have something in the freezer.

IMG_1733.thumb.jpeg.6835c0ea5624af530deaf25f20d26e85.jpeg

IMG_1740.thumb.jpg.2671fdd2affed87ec8f533d6b5949432.jpgIMG_1741.thumb.jpg.862e551180e4c0c6275891425aacd666.jpgIMG_1763.thumb.jpg.2d70bb7965c0e61efe891a3843a32527.jpg

Gotta go get something done! I could look at kayak and fishing pics all day... maybe because it's 6 degrees F and about 8 inches of snow outside. Warming up this week, though. That's why I like it here. The weather never stays the same long.

peace

mrG

• Like 5

Beautiful country, and Cutthroat some of my favorite fish to catch. Can't wait till summer. 

• Like 1

Ok, this is getting good, I'm excited to get out there, fishing is as important as growing weed and photography to me and was one of the things I was skeptical of moving there, but after research and talking to you all I see there's a whole new fishing world to learn, especially when I saw that a lake close to me has Tiger Musky in it, I'm a big Muskie and Smallmouth Bass fisherman and both are swimming there, yes! I know a little about trout too, grew up fishing the White River in Arkansas and tie my own flies. I will fish for anything that swims in the water and actually worked outside sales in the hunting and fishing industry for 10 years, thanks to which I have a lifetime supply of fishing equipment including saltwater, so the only think I buy now is fishing line, I'm ready to rock and roll.  I think we're going to have some fun guys! Really pumped to get to know you all!

@Mr Goodfellow don't know if you saw the game, but Kentucky kicked Penn States ass in the Citrus Bowl, first 10 win season since 77, it was a fun holidays for UK Basketball and Football. This is probably what I will miss most moving there, love my Cats and Lexington, but it's time to open a new door!

Best,

Baq

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Those look like some killer beans Baq. Been wanting to try a solid chocolate strain, and the GC x CT sounds amazing. Good luck with the move and may your buds and fish be giants.

I get out there, I will share everything including cuts of the keepers! FYI, Useful has the original Woodhorse Herri seeds and is going to work them this year, I will grab us some of those. My vault is open, more in there than I can work in years I have left.

Baq

• Like 1