•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

@Mr Goodfellow Question, do you have to register (license ) Canoes and Kayaks in Colorado??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Hell yeah, I'll bring a boat load of bud.....lol

I see your into Muscle Cars! Love it! I want to get down and meet the OKC boys once I get settled. Into the dirt bikes and 4 wheeling too, got a nice Polaris, but don't know if I can get it out there. My Canoe is the main goal first, just got to throw it on the top of my car and go.

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

6 hours ago, baqualin said:

Ok, this is getting good, I'm excited to get out there, fishing is as important as growing weed and photography to me and was one of the things I was skeptical of moving there, but after research and talking to you all I see there's a whole new fishing world to learn, especially when I saw that a lake close to me has Tiger Musky in it, I'm a big Muskie and Smallmouth Bass fisherman and both are swimming there, yes! I know a little about trout too, grew up fishing the White River in Arkansas and tie my own flies. I will fish for anything that swims in the water and actually worked outside sales in the hunting and fishing industry for 10 years, thanks to which I have a lifetime supply of fishing equipment including saltwater, so the only think I buy now is fishing line, I'm ready to rock and roll.  I think we're going to have some fun guys! Really pumped to get to know you all!

@Mr Goodfellow don't know if you saw the game, but Kentucky kicked Penn States ass in the Citrus Bowl, first 10 win season since 77, it was a fun holidays for UK Basketball and Football. This is probably what I will miss most moving there, love my Cats and Lexington, but it's time to open a new door!

Best,

Baq

Man, I missed that game somehow. I don't have TV hooked up and can't get ESPN on the intertube. CBS Sports site has most all summer long for free. Lots of transplants here so you'll find you some K fans. I'm sure. 

You'll actually be closer to the best trout fishing than me, at least river fishing. South Platte is a Blue Ribbon trout stream with sections of catch and release only and all in between. I haven't fished it yet. I tie my flies too, but have to re-up my tying gear. Been away from it for a bit. I tied in Alabama but west Texas is a desert in the harshest terms. lol

That would be cool to get a group out here in the summer. Shoeless came out last summer up north of here. It's easy to get here and laid back when you do. Saxo would come...!?!? NAW guys, ....... etc., etc., etc. :verrygood

The tourist stuff is north of here. Stay away from there except for the off seasons. Always fun to talk about summer while it's winter!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Oh hey, didn't catch the next page posts.... @baqualin, no registration for those I'm pretty sure.. not on the kayak at least. Just a park pass and a life jacket. Hey, maybe sell the canoe and grab a kayak. They're cheap amd you can get the stripped model like mine or a sit-on-top fishing geared kayak, already set up for fishing, for about $250-300. Hard to say no to them. Gas is cheap. They run on beer fuel. I just got mine last year for $188. Paddle included. It carries me, beer, and my pot and camera and lunch and whatever. Cheap thrills and better fishing imo.

peace

mrG

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh hey, didn't catch the next page posts.... @baqualin, no registration for those I'm pretty sure.. not on the kayak at least. Just a park pass and a life jacket. Hey, maybe sell the canoe and grab a kayak. They're cheap amd you can get the stripped model like mine or a sit-on-top fishing geared kayak, already set up for fishing, for about $250-300. Hard to say no to them. Gas is cheap. They run on beer fuel. I just got mine last year for $188. Paddle included. It carries me, beer, and my pot and camera and lunch and whatever. Cheap thrills and better fishing imo.

peace

mrG

Nope, Kayaks and my back don't go together anymore, I'm a whitewater guy and wore my back out doing it, my canoe is my baby and I run class 3 plus with flotation, to replace it would cost close to a grand, popped a 22 lb Musky in it, talk about a ride. Besides we can both fit in the canoe and it doesn't hurt my back, actually makes it feel better, the paddle stroke is different from Kayaking. It's a white water canoe and as quite as a Kayak, plus I rig a trolling motor up on it for lake fishing, holds a bigger cooler too!

My friend that I will be living with and my other buddy in Denver are not fishermen, so knowing that I will have a real fishing buddy out there means a lot to me!

Can't wait,

Baq

• Like 2

Yeah, I have a bad back from an old severe accident. These new plastic kayaks have adjustable back rests, and some with bottom seats, too. Much more comfortable than I expected. I was going use mine to fish a few times and sell it because of my back, but was pleasantly surprised.  They also have some bad ass kayaks from Hobie, that are pedal powered and highly engineered. More like $2K on those but very cool to see the technology and innovation. You can even get small sails to power some kayaks. Even small trolling motors. For now, I stick to my beer and hand paddling. I can troll a Pistol Pete while paddling and always catch fish doing that. A good way to get some mild exercise and fresh air, and a chance to chug a good beer and smoke a few bowls. No different than a canoe! :tu

I never mastered the canoe, or kayak, especially in whitewater. Your canoe would be perfect on my lake, too. As long as the wind isn't blowing! Then kayaks suck, too.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

hello Mr.GF and all the rest..HAPPY NEW YEAR ..wishing all u guys and girls a good growing season..

I have a great year going..2 harvests already with some Mohawk coming of in a week or so..takes a little longer on these than my all Indica crosses or should I say mostly all Indica as some have a trace of Satty..

if any of MY friends on here need..let me know..

I am BLESSED with  wonderful wife and she understands all..i give her breathing treatments with my air   with smoke..lol

keep it green..b safe,,miss u guys

• Like 4

hey bigun, happy new year to u and your family too!

Happy New Year Bigun and the Bigun 's other half! Good to hear from you bro. I gotta get my new space going here these next couple of months but may hit you up then. I finally got a better truck and maybe when I go back home to visit I can swing back by there. That'd be cool. 

Stay in touch and happy growing! Sure love your crosses. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Happy Birthday @gardenartus. May you have a blessed year.

• Thanks 1

TY very much, I bought myself a computer on Black Friday lol. Got Red velvet cup cakes, love cup, someone taking me for eggs benedict. :) Best present, my friend had a heart attack and in a coma, She Came out of it This morning! :) Still touch and go but what a present. This is turning out to be a good birthday.

• Like 6

Happy Happy Birthday @gardenartus :spliff:

• Thanks 1

I bought the Mccafe coffee

Nice coffee for the price.

I could not afford to buy any land on a water way anywhere. However out towards Hartsel, we found a small chuck.

I picked there due to coming up with 200+ hits as I searched for the best trout fishing. Then I found some desperate folks trying to get out from their small parcel, they bought on a whim....so yeah, I did the same thing, bought it on a whim back in 2000.

450' from the South Platt, Spinney Mountain Reservoir, Antero, and Tarryall all in about a 60 mile circle or so.

Damn I got to build something out there, and now that a stoner grower fishing flash mob is coming out there, I really want to come out!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Toker said:

I bought the Mccafe coffee

Nice coffee for the price.

...and that´s the Proof ,Amis do have a poor taste in coffee :D ;)

• Like 1

I bet most Amish would get high as a kite if they hit the shit i am smoking now! Somebody'd probably had to call a doctor quick! :D

• Haha 1

That's  how I felt yesterday. I started early on the Killing Fields. Then went for some Guava Stardawg. I forgot how the GS keeps you awake, mind busy while my body is begging for sleep. Smoked a 1/2 joint of Lemon Bubba x SiFi Blaze after an hour all good in the hood and slept like a baby. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, saxo said:

...and that´s the Proof ,Amis do have a poor taste in coffee :D ;)

Hardly, I'm actually a Java junkie.

I have beans from Tanzania,

Costa Rica, Sumatra,and a very little bit of pure Kona.

Volcanic soil is my favorite.

But then we can't always drink the good shit right?

For the price it's decent coffee.

Can't beat my French press and some fresh ground Kona

That's true, but im Italian man

Don't tell me how your taste in coffee rules, my folk taught the world lol.

• Like 4

Hell ya sax, forgot that

Fucking good bean right there

Again...vocanic soil

Hey about that expensive stuff made out of what is it, Cat Shit? ha ha ha ha suppose to taste great and very expensive, think I'll stick to just smelling the kitty box lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1