•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Hi Garden. Been quietly lurking. And yes, back down for a little work this last week. I hope to go home today or maybe tomorrow if I stay to watch football. Hard to keep up on this little phone. Lol 

peace

mrG

• Thanks 1

Like the show and bar Cheers, if you aren"t here feels like part of the "in" crowd is missing lol. 'We'll be glad to see your post again. :)

• Like 2

I'm finding the combination of WW and black coffee

Most enjoyable

• Like 2

No wake and bake for me this AM, but the coffee is good.

• Haha 1

WaknBak before snow shoveling...and then a top off right after.....with a big assed cup of black coffee!! The hula girls are a giggle fest even moving snow.

• Like 1

I made some loaded brownies using the same coconut oil I've been using. I followed the recipe exactly the same way. Why are they so damn potent. Way too strong. Not just to me, but to other people. Last batch was perfect, these send you on a jittery uncontrollable path to paranoia land. Very enjoyable for about an hour, then all hell breaks loose. 12 hours later your thankful there is no permanent damage.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Whoa! Sorry to hear that. I don't want to encounter that anymore. I wonder if the storage has anything to do with it. Like, maybe is homogenizes better...?? crap, I don't know. Garden might have some answers.

The bright side is now one brownie can be 4...?? 

Be safe bro! 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I have no idea what changed. I've use the same oil in two other batches and it was amazing, but this batch.....completely different high and seems way stronger. I've made several batches of oil and it has always been consistent. It has been stored in the fridge. 

The only difference in this oil than previous ones I made is the addition of lecithin. I wonder if the longer it is stored, the more difference the lecithin makes? The oil is about a month old, and about 2 weeks since I used it last. 

Edit:

the only other difference. I normally use a 9x9 inch pan to bake the brownies. This time, I used an 8x8 pan, so the brownies were a little thicker and took longer to cook. Still the same number of servings, just a little thicker.

hell, I don't know

• Like 2

It is very well possibly the lecithin, the best way I describe it, because I do not know all the science behind it, basically occupies your liver digesting it or whatever the fat-lecithin, while our bodies absorb more of the cannabinoids, instead of the liver dumping the cannabinoids first. Something like that. Someone else probably knows the proper terms and stuff. But why we also use coconut oil with it, also makes our bodies absorb it better. I guess it is hard to absorb on it's own, the cannabinoids. Like adding black pepper to turmeric. It is more then likely the lecithin.

• Like 3

Sounds like something is causing better uptake. That's interesting. I haven't had time to learn what it takes to get into making oil so. I'm lost. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Lecithin is also an emulsifier, so it could be the longer it set the more it dissolved into the oil and combined.

From the way you cooked the brownies, with them being thicker, you also used more oil? Or possibly each serving is larger, so then in turn each piece has more oil then you are used to.

Edit- @Justcozz was this the infused coconut oil, or was this cannabis oil?

• Like 2

Sounds like my kinda Brownie!:ph34r:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Lecithin is also an emulsifier, so it could be the longer it set the more it dissolved into the oil and combined.

From the way you cooked the brownies, with them being thicker, you also used more oil? Or possibly each serving is larger, so then in turn each piece has more oil then you are used to.

Edit- @Justcozz was this the infused coconut oil, or was this cannabis oil?

This is the coconut oil I infused. I made a large batch, 3 jars (2 cups per jar). This was the second batch from the same jar, so that isn't a factor. As far as the amount of oil, exactly the same as previous batches. The same brand of brownie mix and cut into the same number of brownies. The only difference i can tell....the oil is a couple of weeks older than the last batch, and the brownies cooked a little longer do to them being thicker. 

@baqualin, pm me an addy....I'll send you some.

• Like 2

It is more then likely the lecithin then, or if you have added it before, it is the time and emulsification. I have made medibles with and without lecithin and patients could tell the difference.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm going to make the next batch with half the oil and see how it works. For now, I will go with a half a brownie until this batch is gone...about ten left.

i don't mind if the oil feels stronger (stronger the better), just want it to be consistent. 

• Like 2

On 1/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Woohoo! Back at home. Tired and happy. Glad to be back!

Smoking one for you all!.  :spliff:

peace

mrG

Looky here!

www.rockymountLoad more activityainorganicsupply.com/store/Grow-Supplies-c29014481

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, I like the looks of that! I haven't seen them before. I don't think. I was really strapped for money the first year or so here. I never looked too far for supplies yet. I was about to. Gonna be great to have you out here, bro. I want to build a huge amount of soil. For my pot and now for produce as well. Thanks!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh man, I like the looks of that! I haven't seen them before. I don't think. I was really strapped for money the first year or so here. I never looked too far for supplies yet. I was about to. Gonna be great to have you out here, bro. I want to build a huge amount of soil. For my pot and now for produce as well. Thanks!

peace

mrG

Trying to do as much research as possible before I get there, got to have a source of EWC's. I'm sure once I get there and network a little there's deals to be had, I already have people I know fairly well that are working in the industry and they will be some of the first I contact.

Baq

• Like 1

It's smelled like cat piss, still does a little.

But I'm catching grapefruit tastes and it's ringing my bell.

I feel like I'm taking off in a jet. 

White widow, I remember a more spice  taste last time.

Good shit but somehow I gotta get my hands on Black Widow.

Real deal shit they say

• Like 1

Who the hell do I have to gladly pay to get reg auto beans.

Maybe it's me but they seem to vanish, maybe I'm out of the loop?

I don't see auto flower seeds.

I'm baked lol

I want reg male and female auto seeds.

I wonder if I could get my hands on a ruderalis?