•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:50 PM, gardenartus said:

Oh lol yea 12 is a bit young

That was when I got started. But the stuff was so freaking hard to find. Back then the rednecks would beat your ass for talking about weed as shine was king. So you learned to be stealthy and tough.

18 hours ago, Justcozz said:

If you only smoke half, and come back, it will be hard and crunchy, almost like candy. Guess i need to see the yeilds after making oil.

We sometimes snip the joints in half, if real gooey, lip coater stuff. Then bong the wee bits from the roached paper.

• Like 2

Well we had two days of ice storms, in my area still a boat load without power, they are saying some wont'/ have it restored until Monday. Now we are having Lake Effect Snow with high winds, praying abound no more outages and electric stays on. They had to bring in crews from other states to help it is so bad.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Well we had two days of ice storms, in my area still a boat load without power, they are saying some wont'/ have it restored until Monday. Now we are having Lake Effect Snow with high winds, praying abound no more outages and electric stays on. They had to bring in crews from other states to help it is so bad.

Oh, you're on that side of the mitten.

A few years ago, my wife almost took a job in South Haven. I'm very glad she didn't. Summers might have been nice, though.

Many years before that, I was interviewing for a job in Ontonagon. About halfway through the interview, I realized the job would be boring, and not worth the average 123 inches of snow/year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL my guy lived in Calumet, I said no way we are staying here, not moving up there lol. It is cold up there and too much snow!

Toker you are an ass lol j/k ;)

• Haha 1

We may have had 73mph winds...   but, 9 this morning, got to 41 and sunny, but the wind is scraping paint off of the cars. Back in the mid 20's again now. It's howling steady... lol.. we get extremes.

• Thanks 1

It didn't get that high but I did..heh. It was around 35-40 all night long. I had the screen door hooked but it knocked and rattled all night, too. I was happy when I got up, it wasn't blowing and I thought cool, should be nice today... Now it looks like it might start up all over again. I hope not. At least it hardly blew like this this winter. Last winter it never stopped and was pretty weird. Temps are going back up a tad starting today so that'll be nice. peace

• Like 1

Cat's are finally hitting their stride, killing Mississippi State 15 points at halftime!

Dead UK Logo.jpg

I know that feeling Angle..last Month mine was 435 and this month 386..

it just gets more expensive to grow every year....

Everything is!!!!!

• Like 1

I was just mentioning that to someone a few minutes ago. I didn't even grow any this winter for that reason. $300 electric now without the grow lights going.

Lmao... love the sign. So true.

• Like 2

Mine is 500 and actually mine is low compared to a lot, some pay like 2500. They are in the money though lol 

• Haha 1

Sorry for everyone's big bills.  Our bill was 285 this month. I grow perpetual upstairs, downstairs temp at 70, upstairs set at 68. We do use geothermal though.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:39 AM, gardenartus said:

Was down from 1 am until 6pm the next day. Guy said as long as I don't hit the veg room with light then dark again should be OK, so didn't turn anything on until the electric was back. Can you imagine all my mom ladies going into flower lol I would shit. Hope it doesn't affect the ones in flower. It is freezing rain again today and then suppose to get close to 50, then take a nose dive in temps, and lake effect snow tomorrow. Fun fun weather lol

Shut up Toker about 80 degrees lol where are you at?

the moms u seriously can't do without.  test/stress the shit out of them trying yo make them herm on you. then just self that female for keep sake bean just in case. ijs

• Like 1

i never see  my bill. when my rent is paid so are utilities. thus i'll be here until i hit the lotto or shit hits the fan. lol i would move to DC BUT CAN'T GET A HOUSE LIKE THIS WITH BIG YARD ETC...  i'm fortunate and know it, so i'm ok with this kiss living style.

Almost time to start my master seeds and some peppers

Line up this year is different.

Only planting what I eat

Screw everyone else but mom

Lol

Old school metal model

Took 2 days, 11 parts lol

Had to prime and paint it to

It was good project for the boy

Getting him into building and stuff now.

His first project 1/64 scale

He's got some touch up but I'm proud of him..8 years old hehe

KIMG4675.JPG

• Like 5

Looks like the dozer operator pushed together a nice pile of reefer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'll have two, thanks... and a fresh cup of coffee!

They really look great, too. You're getting really good at that stuff.

peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1