•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Looks yummy yummy...maybe even with magical truffle....

• Haha 1

I have CBD gummy frog I got a while back, I think its 100mg whole. I need to use part of it with some oil today. Then I need to start making some CBD oil.. Getting some strains in line as we speak.

peace

• Like 2

those choco mints look great Angle.

I believe I have had some back a few months ago....

gace a half to my better half and she didn't know and ate the other half and I didn't know it..

I had a rough time with her when it kicked in..

quite funny when it was over but she scared the poop out of me..

like talking someone down on a bad trip..lol

take care all

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry, I'm only laughing because I've been on the bad side of that story a long time ago, and haven't we all. lol. Glad to hear she's ok. peace

• Like 1

I still worry about getting in that spot.. no fun. Tell her we all definitely understand and it's not her..

I have bad anxiety to begin with... not as bad now but eating too much would trip it for me.

53 minutes ago, bigun said:

those choco mints look great Angle.

I believe I have had some back a few months ago....

gace a half to my better half and she didn't know and ate the other half and I didn't know it..

I had a rough time with her when it kicked in..

quite funny when it was over but she scared the poop out of me..

like talking someone down on a bad trip..lol

take care all

Oh shit Bigun, if it was a Peppermint patty, those are 150mg each! lol she had 75mg eeeks for a newb, way too much.

That is part of the issue out here on treating folks, some idiots do not know what they are doing, some think it is funny to OD someone. What is bad, then that person will never use a medible, which will give health benefit they are seeking, due to the anxiety and panic that comes on when using. We can avoid all of that and I wish the idiots who try to treat would educate themselves before messing with another persons health. Not saying you did this lol cause that is just an accident, but some folks need to not be in business with cannabis, they lack the compassion it takes.

Black peppercorns, freshly ground and sniffed will bring that panic or anxiety down.

• Like 4

Holy crap, can't believe it, gonna start all over again this week, snow starting tonight, Ice storms hitting Monday night and Tuesday, high winds, then Lake Effect snow. I am getting tired of praying lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigun said:

she is fine but said never any more edibles for her..lol

now it will be tough to intro her properly. but hopefully she will see it makes more sinse with your help. :showoff:

• Like 2

Garden has the key; education. For the caregiver wannabes and for prospective patients... They should all know cannabis is like any other medication. Although it's not dangerous per se, but it should be respected like any other dangerous medicine. Hopefully Bigun can talk her into trying ultra low doses eventually, so she'll see it's not bad if respected. nothing is going to be pleasant if you OD. peace

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Holy crap, can't believe it, gonna start all over again this week, snow starting tonight, Ice storms hitting Monday night and Tuesday, high winds, then Lake Effect snow. I am getting tired of praying lol

I traded heat, humidity and hurricanes for cold and snow.

In the Carolinas, spring and fall are great, summer sucks, winter isn't bad. In Michigan, summers are great, spring and fall aren't bad, and winter sucks.

I wish I had better outdoor opportunities when I lived in the Carolinas. That death-ray sun was fantastic for reefer. There were a seemingly endless variety of pests, though — especially different kinds of caterpillars.

• Like 2

What part of the Carolinas were you in?

I lived in NC for 9 years. Pot grows great there, but the cops never stop looking for it. They're damn good at finding it, too. Very stressfull. I was on the coast 5 years and almost 5 in outside of Asheville, in the mountains. 

peace

• Like 1

Anxiety disorder or panic couple things that work., Gaba, Kava kava, CBD, ashwagandha, 5htp, camomile, passionflower, skullcap, magnesium.

Personally I use CBD mixed with THC indica oil, 5htp, ashwagandha, magnesium at bedtime, seems to counter any anxiety all day.

• Like 1

first day no rain in idontevenknowhowmanydays, cmon global warming, get with it :mellow:

id kill for a good coating of the white fuzzy stuff that keeps people indoors, and no wind to blow it all away

4 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I lived in NC for 9 years. Pot grows great there, but the cops never stop looking for it. They're damn good at finding it, too. Very stressfull. I was on the coast 5 years and almost 5 in outside of Asheville, in the mountains. 

peace

I was in Greenville, so we were surrounded by agricultural lands and agricultural pests.

I spoke to a cop who flew planes, looking for weed. I told him I look at aerial photos all the time, and I was stunned he could identify a few plants while zipping by up there. He told me he looks for TRAILS — footpaths. Then he finds the ends of the paths, which is how he got results.

Footpaths are easy to see on aerial photos, taken from thousands of feet in elevation. So my recommendation to any guerrilla growers is to make sure the path to the garden can't be seen from the air.

But anyway — Asheville is pretty cool. Great weather, great scenery, good music. i don't know what it's like to live there, but I used to do a lot of work out there, and drank lots of local beer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I traded heat, humidity and hurricanes for cold and snow.

In the Carolinas, spring and fall are great, summer sucks, winter isn't bad. In Michigan, summers are great, spring and fall aren't bad, and winter sucks.

I wish I had better outdoor opportunities when I lived in the Carolinas. That death-ray sun was fantastic for reefer. There were a seemingly endless variety of pests, though — especially different kinds of caterpillars.

You should see it now 

Hemp everywhere

I don't think I wanna try outside lol

My luck hemp.cloud of pollen come my way

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

peace

Most of the idiots around here

Planted in big patches

My friends stupid brother was doing acres

I always did one plant a spot.

I would go thru woods to make my approach to a field cutover.

But now we have hemp everywhere, it's like the new cotton.

I be afraid to grow now out in the country in a lot of places

Not sure if hemp can pollinate

Reefer  but it scares me to think of it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toker said:

Most of the idiots around here

Planted in big patches

My friends stupid brother was doing acres

I always did one plant a spot.

I would go thru woods to make my approach to a field cutover.

But now we have hemp everywhere, it's like the new cotton.

I be afraid to grow now out in the country in a lot of places

Not sure if hemp can pollinate

Reefer  but it scares me to think of it

Hemp is Cannabis, so yes it will, medical hemp looks just like what's in your grow room. It's big here and will really help the farmers, especially the ones that used to depend on tobacco crops. Not a fan of Mitch, he's been senator here too long, but I'm really glad he got that through for Ky and the whole country.

We used to plant on top of the Interstate Limestone road cuts, I 64 and I 75 where it was too rough and steep for the road crews to mow and in a couple of median areas that were really wide, rough, woody and had a small creek flowing through them, again mowers couldn't get in there. We did pretty good, especially in the medians along the creek bank, we just planted both sides right at the flood line, plus with all the traffic 24/7 they cooked down there from the CO2. Pulled pounds out of there for years, then some dumb ass decides to plant a corn fields worth on I 75 between Lexington and Cincinnati which of course he got caught and fucked it up for everybody, they started checking those areas after. Damn I miss those days, it was sweet while it lasted, we would start the seedlings indoors sex them, then reveg to 2 feet, roll each one in a wet sheet of news paper and stuff in a back pack, usually around 50 a trip, two person team (we've grown together for 45 years ) one pack had the plants the other a back pack with 2 liter pop bottles full of 10 10 10 and garden lime granules, we also used the Jobe tree food stakes. The median area with the creek was really sweet because it was a small feeder off a large stream that we wade fished for Smallmouth Bass, so we went fishing to check on that cache all season.  Damn @Toker thanks for triggering a memory!

Baq

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I was in Greenville, so we were surrounded by agricultural lands and agricultural pests.

I spoke to a cop who flew planes, looking for weed. I told him I look at aerial photos all the time, and I was stunned he could identify a few plants while zipping by up there. He told me he looks for TRAILS — footpaths. Then he finds the ends of the paths, which is how he got results.

Footpaths are easy to see on aerial photos, taken from thousands of feet in elevation. So my recommendation to any guerrilla growers is to make sure the path to the garden can't be seen from the air.

But anyway — Asheville is pretty cool. Great weather, great scenery, good music. i don't know what it's like to live there, but I used to do a lot of work out there, and drank lots of local beer.

I drank beer in Greenville a couple of times! Yeah, cool area, too many freaking people now.

I lived 22 miles out of Asheville, in a small country community. I used to go to my guerilla plants in separate spots and along a fence line or two. I would go out at night and used a different route each time. Then I would fluff the tall grass back up behind me as I left. They were close to my house. But I lived in a valley near the edge of the mountains and they flew them all the time. I heard a plane one day the whole way up a mountain road while mountain biking. I went off and up a gated logging road and stopped where the road stopped at a cul d sac. I sat there and ate my lunch and the plane was near me and I knew they were probably looking for patches. Then when they got close and spotted me they buzzed me and circled overhead for about 6 circles. Freaky.

So, about a month later close to my harvest, and I did have a few (12) in and around my yard and garden. It's so lush there that one plant disappears against the brush in the right spot. So, I'm happy thinking I'm so smart by growing mine all very close and almost in plain sight. They we almost invisible even when standing in front of them. But, I'm out early one morning tying my boots up on the steps of a small outbuilding in my back yard, when the plane comes up my valley. I knew that sound. The SOB came right to my house and started circling overhead, over and over..... I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK. And, I can't panic because they are watching me, too. They eventually flew off but I panicked and chopped them all that night. I was too afraid to do it in the day. Wow, that was some of the best pot I ever grew... I hid it and got it dried and was able to keep it all... heh. That was enough for me...

All of this is after my next door neighbor had told me a story one morning about three black helicopters landing in his back yard and a bunch of guys in black outfits all jumped out with guns and ran to the creek behind our places. They didn't find anythkng and ran back and jumped in and took off,,, never stopping to talk to him... :wtf2: 

So, that was in the back of my mind all the time I was growing... sheesh. Then the plane. I didn't grow again for a long time... really.  :blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hell ya, those black choppers are bad news

Bad news, they bust folks to.

Granted Ray was rolling big time but they flew a lot of us

For a while,I did like you did

Fucking scrubbed everything.

Then I go back to my spot

A stick in the ground with Leo's card....

I had mine 350 feet from the house.

50 feet over the it's fucking yours limit hehe

• Like 1

I had the dream today

Talking MrG reminded me.

10? Years ago I drempt

Men with pig heads came in my house lol

Freaky but since moved I just forgot it.

Today I had a dream I looked out my bathroom window thru

A hole  in the mini blinds

And saw blue lights

I woke up befor i saw anything else.

Shit like that used to bug me out but I'm used to it now.

In my  old house I went out the front door to feed the cat and holy fuck I had 5 car loads of cops in my yard

Guns out, and they just looked at me all confused and shit

And said he's not the one.

I had 27 plants inside

I guess the freaked out look on my face was understandable

The guy who lived their like 8 years before I did was who they were looking for, I still got his mail there.

Then one night I had my widow open, hps a blaring

Me inside smoking it up

And right fucking next door they were massing for a bust

I fucking shit

And they take off running across the street and bust 

Jim's door in and haul him off

Life in the hood

June, I went to sleep early on a Friday night, woke up.about 3

Hear cops talking, radios

Blue lights everywhere

I'm like ok...I been waiting for that knock for a decade

Mine as well open the door and let it happen easy

Shit, some poor dude got hit and killed like 20 feet in front of my house by a car. 

I think I have become numb to it.

Still, I don't like dreams like that though.

Anyone else ever have leo dreams?

• Sad 1

Better lay off of those dreams, heh. The real situations were worse than the dreams, damn. I have a story from here that freaked me out but nothing happened... stay tuned, I'm falling asleep tonight.

• Thanks 1

Hemp will destroy outdoor growing. I used to grow outdoors in Iowa, and finding a place without ditch weed was the key. If there are fields of hemp around you, there's no way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's what I thought

Leo could have put an end to a lot of cladistine growing in this country if the politicians with their heads up their ass had of allowed hemp products years ago.

Oh well I like inside better anyway.

• Like 1