•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I don't know anything about it.

Just reading what he posted

I surmized he blew all his money on dope and prostatutes, possibly the old lady caught him lol.

I was thinking he will come down, possible crashing at time of post.

Now he either re uped

Or who da fuck knows.

Not laughing but all I can conjure up on my not so reliable crystal ball.

• Like 1

I apologize if I stirred something up that didn't need stirring. I have no issue with randude or hearing his story, or anyone's. I feel bad for him, his dog he lost, and the bad times he went and may be going through.

Darth Butter nailed it. My goal was to keep forum drama down, I feel like my aim was off. Again, I apologize to everyone here and most particularly to randude.

• Like 3

I have wondered about him for a very long time, I even asked about him this thread a few times, so when he finally shows up, it is almost, like OK dude, fine you are here but shut up. I probably took it wrong myself, but I am very empathetic and to me he needs a concerned human to listen to and that was a complete turn off to me. I think we truly care about each other, and at times, we all need someone just to listen to us. Especially when what we do, keeps a lot of us isolated from others.

Too much shit over the personal being posted the past few weeks.

• Like 2

I say having one particular place to do that is no problem. If it gets too personal for me I won't post or find another thread to read. As long as people adhere to the rules, and keeps personal stuff in one particular place, I don't see any problem. Just don't give trolls the satisfaction of stirring up shit. I just move to another thread when that happens and hope the mods will catch it.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, randude said:

Wtf I see no peace here. Bye.

Dude talk to me, I will listen, and give you a virtual hug. We are all very nice, I think this was worded wrong. I was So Happy To see you here, so sorry your life is sucking. Mine was for quite a few years as well. I don't think anyone meant anything, just worded it wrong. Cause they are nice people.

• Like 2

A person that knows nothing of me accuses me of dope. 

What happened was that someone I loved and trusted pulled a really snake move and ratted me out to police,  more precisely made up a story just to gain control over my property. I was locked up for s bit and she stole everything I.own.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, randude said:

What happened was that someone I loved and trusted pulled a really snake move and ratted me out to police,  more precisely made up a story just to gain control over my property. I was locked up for s bit and she stole everything I.own.

Yeah.. that was a little weird, and i thought he knew you and still thought it was weird. 

DB

58 minutes ago, randude said:

Well sorry bro, based on no more info than your original post it sounded like me

Circa 1990 lol

You said you ignored everything....so I assumed the shit in life that matters.

But sorry to hear about that.

That really sucks 

3 hours ago, randude said:

OMG dude I am so sorry! My family called a raid in on me, I can relate to the BS.

Wow, I guess my ex is a fucking keeper lol.Damn I have pissed her off and she's never  did the narc.

Slap the crap out of me, but no narc.

Some folks just ain't worth a shit.

If I were him I be like some do

Some don't

Some will

Some won't

So what

Next.

Not to be a dick but she made me ceasar salad, a gormet burrito and an apple for lunch

Dinner homemade spaghetti sauce and noodles.

And sent me some Costa Rican 

Coffee beans.

1 hour ago, Toker said:

Wow, I guess my ex is a fucking keeper lol.Damn I have pissed her off and she's never  did the narc.

Slap the crap out of me, but no narc.

Some folks just ain't worth a shit.

If I were him I be like some do

Some don't

Some will

Some won't

So what

Next.

Not to be a dick but she made me ceasar salad, a gormet burrito and an apple for lunch

Dinner homemade spaghetti sauce and noodles.

And sent me some Costa Rican 

Coffee beans.

"You know, there’s a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don’t all bring you lasagna at work. Most of ’em just cheat on you." -- Silent Bob

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SiCKNeSs said:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's not funny, read his first post

Oh poor me I neglected everything.  Turned into my bitch busted me

Wait that's a fucking riot

My bad

Hehe

I'll  let the Dr Phil's deal with this shit lol

I am not even going to respond to the further BS.

I am pulling Black Afghani next week, I'll try to get pics, no pretty colors on mine so far.

• Like 2

Yeah, ignore.

Any blueberry smells in your BA? I'm hoping to grab that, the Ouzbek, and the Triple Paki in a couple of weeks. Then I need to sit back and grow it all. I'd really like to get some good landraces to keep.

I may have actually gotten a real Panama Red now that I see it flowering. It looks just like other pics of it with the pistils. If they start turning red, then I'l really know, lol. The reason I started thinking it could be real is last weekend another guy was telling me about the red hairs on a plant he grew for seeds gifted to him. He couldn't remember who it was, but he lives in the mountains and his 40 acres borders the 40 acres of the guy that gave me mine. I asked if that was where he got them but he couldn't remember. 

I also started seeing the sativa side coming out in the leaves as it continues to grow. I'll get pics. Man, i hope it is. I'll try and make seeds if so. I have more beans and he has a few more too I could get if he knows I'm having success. He couldn't make anything happen with them. I sure hope it is! 

peace

mrG

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Toker said:

It's not funny, read his first post

He's an old known for some of us! :lol: He has had a few years of bad luck...

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

I wish posting pictures on here was like social media. I got some shit I want to post.

Is Mr Dirt around?

So this other lady that I have seen casually for a year or two is a natural outdoor grower that makes the best outdoor weed I have ever had in an area nearly as impossible to grow outside as you can get. A place world renown as a super wet fall every year. I don't think she really knows a sativa from hemp and no idea what a trichome is or how to get it off the plant. What she does belong to the u of w botanical section and spends a good many hour there studying. Her weed speaks for itself. There is nothing better. She teaches piano and one of her students gives her clones every spring and she always forgets to ask him what the strain is. It is a hybrid leaning towards a sativa in high with no particularly sativa looking traits. I need to meet her other piano student. And just for the sake of truth she and I are intimate. 

So I am out with her in the back yard looking at this year's vintage and see what looks like a golden tumbleweed in her greenhouse.  So disguised she had to say, "Look here is some weed I never got around to training. I just got so tired of trimming that this is where I stopped".

I looked at the tumbleweed and pointed to some buds. She said, "you can have it. Just take it all or nothing ".

I thought it was the coolest golden color. I am talking Alcupoco Gold. More Yellow than Colombian Gold 

So I said, "I will take it. If the weed taste like shit I will just gas it. I will get Something out of it. I have some time on my hands I will give it a try."

First thing I did was Google the fuck out of the concept of weed being any good after setting in a green house until bleached gold by the sun. All the dumbshits have polluted the internet with retarded statements that are as meaningful as James Morrison saying like an actor out of Rome and a dog without a bone. I just started trimming it.

Now the sun did scorch the fuck out of the leaves covering the buds, but once I started trimming I smelled the most pungent floral character that one could ever hope for with uncured abused marijuana. I got a couple ounces of buds and gassed the rest. My Explorer,  the place I trimmed this tumbleweed, looks as though it was under a maple tree during the fall. It is completely covered in dry leaves and their fragments.  I am seriously going to have to run a leaf blower in my rig.

Along with the couple ounces of Alcupoco Gold I manicured I have an ounce or so of solvent hash and some dry sift I am still making.

My way of making try sift works for me. I will never make hash with ice water again. Who wants my 5 gallon bubble bags they can have the fucking ober-hyped junk I mean it. I take dry trim and little buds and stuff them into the leg of a pair of pantyhose.  I cut off, tie the leg hole into a knot and put it in a cookie tin. I put the cookie tin in the freezer. Every hour or so I give the cookie tin an aggressive shake and put it back in the freezer. At some or another I call it good and I scrape all the tan powder into a cake with my thumb and forefinger.  Snap, I have hash kinda like what I would buy off the streets in the 70s only better. There is no stirring draining drying moulding and bitching. The easiest way and safest way to good hash in the world. It is ready to smoke instantly. Bubbleman can suck my sick he is a marketing genius but no fucking hash maker.

Here is another thing. I make my solvent hash with pure 100% acetone. It dries completely with no residue pretty fast and it won't blow you to fuck up. It doesn't strip a lot of unwanted bullshit into your final product, it is cheaper than butane, not as regulated and currently the process is not patently illegal in places where hash itself is not illegal. I can give tips on this process by request. I have been making my hashes this way for a couple of years now and I am sticking to them until I think I see a better way. I have made hash thousands of times and so many different ways I feel qualified to make these statements.

Let me see if I can get these pictures up.

I bought the lady friend of mine a couple pairs of Micro-Tip Blade Fiskars. I sent her a picture of them with that ball of hash I made and she invited me to come trim with her (next month?) About ten pounds of bud. I can't wait. Only this time not in my ride as I watch my so on the street corner spinning around a giant pot leaf sign for a recreational pot shop.

I meant what I said about everything. Even that about bubblemoron.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, ignore.

Any blueberry smells in your BA? I'm hoping to grab that, the Ouzbek, and the Triple Paki in a couple of weeks. Then I need to sit back and grow it all. I'd really like to get some good landraces to keep.

I may have actually gotten a real Panama Red now that I see it flowering. It looks just like other pics of it with the pistils. If they start turning red, then I'l really know, lol. The reason I started thinking it could be real is last weekend another guy was telling me about the red hairs on a plant he grew for seeds gifted to him. He couldn't remember who it was, but he lives in the mountains and his 40 acres borders the 40 acres of the guy that gave me mine. I asked if that was where he got them but he couldn't remember. 

I also started seeing the sativa side coming out in the leaves as it continues to grow. I'll get pics. Man, i hope it is. I'll try and make seeds if so. I have more beans and he has a few more too I could get if he knows I'm having success. He couldn't make anything happen with them. I sure hope it is! 

peace

mrG

If you do OMG mr G, can you make seeds? LOL that is awesome! I am jealous lol ;) I really hope it is!

• Like 2

I am combining the bong with vaporizing the last two weeks and this vaporizing is playing with my mind a bit. My brain keeps saying: 'you ain't high man, light up the bong' while i really am high and when i do light up the bong in the evening the effect even seems weaker. Perhaps it is because you hardly see any smoke that it's hard to believe you can get high by vaporizing. And i also do notice i keep vaping more and more. 

• Like 2

@Hamme Hydro

I noticed when I vape (concentrates) I get really high, but less intense than flower. I also feel like I want another hit, though I know I shouldn't. I think it's the temps, something about burning the weed gives us everything the plant has to offer. Vaping seems to be missing a little something.

• Like 2