•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I ordered a countertop distiller similar to the one @gardenartus has, and some 2 gallon fabric pots. This should save me some money on alcohol. :verrygood

IMG_1795.thumb.PNG.3c8cac2c8e2a2bc4847d851b4a75cd47.PNG

• Like 1

Looks awesome JC. I’d like to have one. Let us know what you think as time goes on. My price range at least... heh. 

Peace

mrG

• Like 1

Originally I was going to get a different one, more expensive. But decided to try this one, if it works then that is dollars saved. Also, if you look them up, there is one almost identical to this $20 cheaper. I chose this one because of the digital temp control. The other one has a simple on/off switch.  I like the idea of being able to try different temps and find a temp that will give the cleanest results.

• Like 1

My little boy arrived on 9/20! Sorry it's taken me a bit to come over and let you guys know. Where did all my time go? Can I just... upload your guys' threads and discussion directly to my brain? I feel like I'm missing out on one hand, but on the other hand it's like there's never enough time for my boys lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Damar, He's only 5 months older than me! I'm 4/20. Life goes fast! Enjoy bro. Prayers and vibes sent for your new family.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

@Damar, congratulations bro. Nothing like seeing your child for the first time. I'm very happy for you and the momma.:jump:

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, gardenartus said:

OMG my poor friend, he just went through back surgery and something went wrong, he is in so much pain and have him on all kind of drugs, he would rather do cannabis but following doc's orders. HE is not a complainer so I know he is really hurting.

Some SOB ripped his whole garden last night! ALL OF it, he was like 2 weeks from harvest :( Freaking rippers nothing lower except a snitch.

They Took All These Beautiful plants, this man is a patient and depends on this :(

Jerry's grow got ripped off.jpg

he needs a couple German Shepherd friends..none comes in here or tries to come on our property without letting us know...they will bite..lol

• Like 2

Some shit is more than dreams in .my experience.

Sometimes a dream is just a central processor just running idle.

Sometimes .....everyone decide for themselves in their own circumstances it's more...

When my daughter was consieved I was sick for 3 weeks every morning.

I start out fine, cook my bacon

And all the sudden puke my guts out.

Every day, for 3 weeks .

Anyway

Some dreams fade quick, most times you remember little.

Some dreams stay with you for life.

I've heard it said you can't dream in color

Bullshit I have.

Most of my dreams  are just dreams but some dreams I remember in detail.

Anyway, my daughter......

I drempt some little son of o bitch had a ladder out climbing up to her window.

His face is burned in my memory.

I dunno who this little fucker is 

But fate has warned me buddy

Even sent me your mug

Lol

Nothing, something..

Time will tell.

• Like 1

Hey Garden, I have a friend who is wondering what type of doses to give a large dog. It seems like you mentioned some stuff one day.

Thanks!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey Garden, I have a friend who is wondering what type of doses to give a large dog. It seems like you mentioned some stuff one day.

Thanks!

peace

mrG

Here is some good advice :)

Dosing
Effective therapeutic cannabis doses have not been worked out in pets. It is best to start with the lowest amount possible and to gradually increase the dose every 5 days or so until the desired effect is seen. If undesired side effects such as excessive sedation, disorientation, excitement, vomiting etc. are observed, the cannabis dose is too high and administration should stopped immediately. After the side effects have worn off, the animal can be restarted at a lower dose. The upper oral dose limit for CBD products recommended by veterinarian Dr. Robert Silver is around 1 mg/kg/day orally, but one should start with a much smaller fraction of this dose such as 0.05 mg/kg/day. For THC products, Dr. Silver recommends to start with an oral dose of 0.1-0.25 mg/kg THC once or twice daily. Once the pet has received the same dose over about 1 week without undesired effects, the pet has developed a tolerance and the dose can be gradually increased.

That is how I did my animals start with a low dose, then add a bit each day, until they reached the stage if given more would be too much. He will have to work his dog up gradually to find the correct dose. Then it is pretty easy once he finds that.

He can make dog treats, or give it in something the dog likes for a treat. My cat just gets tincture right down his gullet lol. My dog liked shortbread cookies, so I started him off on that then later put in on the oil, and give it to him on treat he likes.

My dog would sit by the fridge and let me know it was his dosing time if I forgot lol. The animals know this is good for them.

• Like 1

I wasn't going to say anything personal anymore lol But been busting my butt listing and it is showing, we are on the first few pages, some on the first pages of google search, and made 5 sales so far. We are on our way. :)

• Like 6

It’s never been a secret that Google uses your personal information (web history and browser data) by default to personalize your search results.

Basically what it means is that what you see for some Google searches is (slightly) different from what other people see for the same searches.

• Like 1