•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I would like to delete all recipes etc here I Have shared. I also do not appreciate what I have taught others claiming it as their own, several have done this here. SHAME ON YOU. I want it gone, and I might leave here as well. The admin never answers my email. Could a mod or someone step in and tell me how. This isn't right and I am sick of it. Give ME FUCKING Credit for what I taught, That is asswipe move and happen more then once, like the Octopots and ferts I use. I am sick of this. I want to delete it all. I was trying to help others, not have my work taken and someone else claiming it as their own. Half the time I am not shown one ounce of respect for what I have brought here. I only ask to be given credit for what I have done, and respect shown. Hell someone can come rip my head off for nothing and not one MOD steps in to stop it.

I want my recipes and techs gone. How do I do that, don't tell me OG owns it either, I do this because I care about others, I don't do it so others can take my hard work, some took me years, and

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I would like to delete all recipes etc here I Have shared. I also do not appreciate what I have taught others claiming it as their own, several have done this here. SHAME ON YOU. I want it gone, and I might leave here as well. The admin never answers my email. Could a mod or someone step in and tell me how. This isn't right and I am sick of it. Give ME FUCKING Credit for what I taught, That is asswipe move and happen more then once, like the Octopots and ferts I use. I am sick of this. I want to delete it all. I was trying to help others, not have my work taken and someone else claiming it as their own. Half the time I am not shown one ounce of respect for what I have brought here. I only ask to be given credit for what I have done, and respect shown. Hell someone can come rip my head off for nothing and not one MOD steps in to stop it.

I want my recipes and techs gone. How do I do that, don't tell me OG owns it either, I do this because I care about others, I don't do it so others can take my hard work, some took me years, and even Repeat My Exact words, as if he did the hard work behind it. I'm done.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I want my recipes and techs gone. How do I do that, don't tell me OG owns it either, I do this because I care about others, I don't do it so others can take my hard work, some took me years, and even Repeat My Exact words, as if he did the hard work behind it. I'm done.

Who did that? Is he a member of this forum? If you don't want to say his name send me a pm.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 1

@gardenartus there a few creeps out there 

your a asset to the community 

and I for one will miss your presence here 

if you do leave please stay in touch with your friends 

and I count myself as one 

• Like 2

Well, that sucks Garden. Why would someone do that? I thought everyone knew all you have to do is ask and you will help. You're help during my knee replacement really helped me push through it. I hope a Mod will at least stand up in your defense and denounce this sort of activity. Breeders damn sure raise hell when it happens to them. I hope OG backs you and tells others about plagiarizing someone else's work. It should be dealt with and not tolerated.

Wishing you the best. Just got back home last night from some work and was looking forward to talking with you all. Damn. You are a huge asset to this forum. I really hope somehow they can convince you to not leave. 

I would put a notice in your signature about how fucking common folk it is to steal from others. And that you are sensitive to it before anyone asks you for help. Your heart is so big. Hope you can get peace with it.

peace

mrG

• Like 5

no mod or admin here reads the whole board everyday, each entry *no board works this way*

(no one can do that, nor is it necessary, imho). please feel free to report any problems the staff

misses out on and then we take care of any hurt butts or butthurters.

sad to see you taking measures without asking for help from the staff before this. (dramedy)

i dunno what happened, but i am always open for anyone writing me and asking for help ...

same as all the other mods (as it is not really the admins task to do that).

• Like 3

kill em with kindness

i do some social work, helping people in need, get told that many of those are a bunch of leeches looking for free money and handouts, you know what i tell them, "i dont get to decide who actually needs it"  

• Like 1

Hi gang 

I was looking for a little container to hold my daily weed  and for those people here who are old enough and Americans who would know Bob Ross and Happy Little Trees this is awesome 

73D51BB0-D070-4C98-8B04-5AF79865E622.jpeg

• Like 7

Hey Pap, that's awesome. Where did you find that?

• Like 1

@HUFFnPUFF it was a mint container my daughter found in the mall made by Boston America Corp  web address Bostonamerica.com 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 2

WOW just read his wiki page, very interesting. I did see his show a few times, but it was on at weird time, when we live lived in Chicago during that time frame. VCR's were still very expensive back then. Good find.

• Like 2

Holy fuck

I smoked some CB that's been in jar for 2 months almost.

I'm fucking flying on a spiritual like trip.

Taste is beyond great as it lingers on the pallet .

I'm not sure I could get higher

But so damn clean, no noids.

No heart beating, just fucking flying .

I think I go outside and watch the clouds with a lap full of puppies,little shits learned who got the puppy chow quick

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Sounds really nice bro! I hope you get the chance to make some seeds sometime. heh. I'd love to try it someday. I want to try all strains.... lol.

peace

mrG

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Sounds really nice bro! I hope you get the chance to make some seeds sometime. heh. I'd love to try it someday. I want to try all strains.... lol.

peace

mrG

I can't as I only have clones.

But Mindlesse.....you got your ears on?

I already asked about reg beans.

If he's able and can get me some I will send ya some of  them.

But ya as far a clean intense soaring high, CB is your strain.

I have some I'm letting get a little amberish....

Trying to see if I can get some body high our of her.

Oh....fucking munchies maker

Jeezus...I have ate and ate and ate.

I eat, smoke a joint and I'm eating again.

Also good for arthritis.

Smoke a joint and the swelling

The stiffness are gone and zero pain, again for mild stuff.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

great u like it! I have some f2 regs, 2 lines ;)

Hehe you know I do .

Anytime you want send

Anytime...lol

• Like 2

Mega Millions lottery up to $654 million. Got to go get some tickets. Hell, somebody is going to win, and you got to play to win. Wish me luck. Payments over 27 years breaks down to about $67,000 a day.....I think I could handle that.

• Haha 3

I wish u all the luck bro, hope I can get a set of new lamps when u win it ;D

@toker 

anytime soon bro, harvested some new seeds today and still wait for a couple of others. when I have everything done I shoot u a pm

• Thanks 1

Nobody won. It's up to $868 million. Even better, same odds more money. Next draw Friday night. If nobody wins it this round, it should go over $1 billion.

@MiNdLesS, if I hit the right numbers, we all get new lights.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

I wish u all the luck bro, hope I can get a set of new lamps when u win it ;D

@toker 

anytime soon bro, harvested some new seeds today and still wait for a couple of others. when I have everything done I shoot u a pm

Good deal, and of course anything you send I will grow.

I want the reg CB beans just in case a zombie apocalypse happens or something hehe

And she's what I want to try my second attempt at making seeds, WW will be first if I get lucky.

I have 2 plants...fingers crossed, sorry ass seeds from attatude , out of 20...2 lived and compared to your CB

Or maple....weak ass shit

I still can't believe I haven't chucked em but fuck it I paid 

40 bucks for a lemon berry,papya

10 ww and then a free 10 more

And all that made it is 2 ww and 1 papya and a free bee criticle so I figure grow em out

Though....I'm not sure they are worth the space and I have 14 CB clones that are vegging and fixing to get 10 more cause it's still warm nuff for em to root, soon it will be cool in this old House so I need to prepare for January's run, by then the clones I will have taken will be 

3 months old ...hehe.

• Like 1