•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

ARRRHHH!!! IWE ALL NEED A QUEEN B MEDICINE WOMEN IN OUR LIVES!!!!  

@gardenartus your love brought me  peace  Pax et bonum sister Christian 

keeping the faith you stay , I tell people  with confidence  how someone actually met you in person to treat his wife's cancer.and how

your a caregiver and a patient!!! Tell someone that the ingredients she uses  are all organic and then you come to find out the cinnamon was pick because it's low in Coumadin! I read an article about DMSO and got hype up. Then it's like Wtf was I thinking when Gardenartus sez it's not organic use emu oil. I notice there is a difference in pain relief without the emu oil and fan leaves, stems, that are process (for the CBD) it's the Gardenartus way.  That's powerful statement to tell someone. They submit and accept an invitation to try. I need to remind my twin sister not to roll her eyes at me when I give tincture to our mom. I realize that  I look like a fool to my sis when taking a bong hit blowing it in a empty bread bag. Then rebreathe that smoke and take some tincture. She looks at me like this stupid pot head been drinking bong water again. I know I bring this upon my self but I tell people I don't know jack but this lady gardenartus....

It's humbling to know how Gardenartus and other members here speak first hand on their random acts of kindness! Pax et bonum Open grow family. 

• Like 6

Yeah, I miss Gardenartus. She brings the research and knowledge. I hope she comes back. I'll make sure she sees your post bro! I have her email. Those are very nice words, and I agree with you.

peace

mrG

• Like 3

Hey Duke, I shot her an email. Thanks for the saying what many of us feel. She really made my knee replacement recovery so much better. It was the edge I needed to be comfortable. She is such a good soul.

peace

mrG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2018 at 10:53 AM, baqualin said:

Oh, if you or anybody you know suffers from PTSD Gas's Nigerian Sunshine strain is super popular in the Northwest and Cali with the veterans specifically for PTSD.

Baq

Nigerian Sunshine is BOEL's 1976 Nigerian Landrace (Coots) X Blue Moon Rocks Bx2

• Like 2

Man, that sounds nice. It sounds like one to keep for the medicine side of things. Im about to explore NAW's beans to search for some good medicine. Thanks for the tip!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I really don't understand... maybe you guys can help me understand this. 

Why is it that people want to post helpful things here, but when they don't get the credit that they think they deserve, they want to delete it all?

Gardenartus isn't the only member that has asked for this, there have been many over the years. What is the point of posting your helpful hints, if you're just gonna take them away or ask for them to be deleted because your feelings got hurt?

Didn't you originally post those things because you wanted to help others... but now you'd rather take it all away from those you were trying to help for personal reasons?

I was never contacted by GA or anyone else about what she was going through or how she was being treated. I would have helped her in any way that I could... most here know this.

In most forums, the information you post will be there forever... the member may leave the forum, but all the information stays, except in certain circumstances. 

Not once in my life have I given out information, then felt I needed to delete it because I wasn't given the credit, or recognition, for what I thought I deserved. All the knowledge I dole out is for free... I'm here to help people and look at the pictures. I won't give false information nor will I take it back from those I gave it to. 

I came to OpenGrow in 2010 looking for Herijuana... I stayed because I believed I could use my knowledge to help people on OG grow their own... and grow it well. A lot has happened around here since I joined, some good, some bad, but it is still my favorite place to trade information and lend a helping hand... whether I receive credit for it or not!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I am now ready to admit it.... I need help... I am very sick...

I have bought another 5 varieties and now I have seen 6 more I will have to buy. I now must have at least 30 varieties waiting to be grown and if I make more seeds with them someday I will have probably a hundred. I am very sick. Please help me!!

I am a seed hoarder, pollen chucker and a seed buying addict. I need help. Please give me money, so I can buy more seeds!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Dude, that is a hazard of the hobby. I have at least 30 Sinister strains to run, not to mention the dozen or so from Sannie, over a dozen more from.... You get the picture. Have fun searching for your grail.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shoeless said:

Dude, that is a hazard of the hobby. I have at least 30 Sinister strains to run, not to mention the dozen or so from Sannie, over a dozen more from.... You get the picture. Have fun searching for your grail.

Yeah, fun it is. And it surely is better than throwing the money out of the window for stupid things like food or clothes. Just joking. It's not that bad (yet).

3 hours ago, DesertGrown said:

Why is it that people want to post helpful things here, but when they don't get the credit that they think they deserve, they want to delete it all?

Gardenartus isn't the only member that has asked for this, there have been many over the years. What is the point of posting your helpful hints, if you're just gonna take them away or ask for them to be deleted because your feelings got hurt?

Didn't you originally post those things because you wanted to help others... but now you'd rather take it all away from those you were trying to help for personal reasons?

I was never contacted by GA or anyone else about what she was going through or how she was being treated. I would have helped her in any way that I could... most here know this.

In most forums, the information you post will be there forever... the member may leave the forum, but all the information stays, except in certain circumstances. 

Not once in my life have I given out information, then felt I needed to delete it because I wasn't given the credit, or recognition, for what I thought I deserved. All the knowledge I dole out is for free... I'm here to help people and look at the pictures. I won't give false information nor will I take it back from those I gave it to. 

I came to OpenGrow in 2010 looking for Herijuana... I stayed because I believed I could use my knowledge to help people on OG grow their own... and grow it well. A lot has happened around here since I joined, some good, some bad, but it is still my favorite place to trade information and lend a helping hand... whether I receive credit for it or not!

Hey man, I’m glad you stayed. I can’t say I understand all the stuff about removing info from here. It does suck. I still haven’t gotten to read all that info yet. 

Maybe things will change for her. I hope so. The knowledge of some members is what makes the place what it is. Peace 

mrG

• Like 5

@flipdiflopdifloppeldipopp Anyone who grows has the same problem 

i don’t know what to grow next I keep buying and have to try all of them I need a bigger tent no bigger room no bigger house no I’ll build an monster room oh hell I’ll just buy more seeds lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, DesertGrown said:

I do not care about credit myself.  In part, it is not my knowledge.  I did not discover anything nor create a new system or process.  Yes I have learned lessons and such and experimented far more than most.  I had a unique situation and setup that allowed me to do things few could do and I took full advantage of that situation but none of that knowledge and lessons is mine.

I share knowledge that others have shared and imparted with me and lessons and such learned with experience and experimental grows in a more scientific method/manner.  I do not look at any knowledge or information as mine.

With that said, I do not  believe Gardenartus sees it that way but that she is being disrespected and more along the lines as sexism. 

I am a large part at fault for her feeling that way as twice now it was my posts after hers that caused problems.  Well, I am often on my phone these days and I literally have the cheapest phone and as such I cannot easily read the posts of others as the scroll is difficult and pics are very difficult as well.  I almost always do not see or even try to see other peoples post due to this difficulty.  I try to answer those who ask for help and I get a bunch of PM for assistance.  Often I click on the post and then answer not reading any other postings if I am on the phone which is 90% of the time.

So, in her case I see it as she feels I am being sexist or whatnot.  Non of that is true and I have the highest respect for her but if such situations makes her feel uncomfortable I understand not wanting to be around such places.  I hope to see her back but if not then I wish her the very best and as always she has my highest respects.

For me, I give back here.  It is not about me and I am not special.  I am just someone who has some plant physiology knowledge, grow experience in many methods and mediums, breeding knowledge and natural farming and bit of permaculture tossed in.  

HD!

• Like 7

This post is directed to Gardenartus. Please read.

Every person that contributes information is valuable to the community as a whole. Contributing information to each other about how to grow cannabis and how to medicate with it is why places like OpenGrow exist.

GA pretty much filled up the "From the Kitchen" section here with her kick ass canna-infused recipes that I have passed on to people I know that would benefit from them... especially friends with diabetes and those with other health problems that can no longer smoke cannabis for relief. You have helped to enrich lives with your offerings and I think that is fantastic and shows what a compassionate person you really are!!

I always give full credit to the wonderful woman who posted the recipe for all to enjoy. There are folks in my town who have never visited OpenGrow, yet they know who Garderartus is because I told them where I got the recipe from. Most were surprised that someone would extend a helping hand to teach others to cook with cannabis for free. I tell them that my OpenGrow family is full of pretty amazing people... some of whom I admire very much.

I'm gonna miss you Gardenartus! As are many others... perhaps far more than you may realize!

I hope you read this and will consider reversing your decision to leave us. Whether you realize it or not, you are a well liked and valuable member of OpenGrow. Also keep in mind just how many thousands of people visit OG on a daily basis looking for canna-related information and your recipes to get them through their day.

Sincerely 

DesertGrown

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

:tume three!!! We love and miss you Gardenartus!!!When you said you took care of both of your parents,I sobbed and couldn't express my admiration for a hero. Tried to pm you felt vindicated when I remembered you saying something about dosing 3x a day instead of one large dose. Well it worked. Eating and drinking like a champ. Feels awesome when moms nurses said she looks great and lucid. There is light at the end of the tunnel :specool

• Like 5

Awesome Duke!! Really glad to hear that. Gardenartus is an angel.

Best to you and your mom, bro!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

The Babylon Project was our last chance for peace

A shining becon all alone in the night.

Fucking forgot how much I loved that show.

Strazinski is a genius.

Comet is running it cronologicly every 7 nights

A week.

This mapleleaf cross is making this even better.

• Haha 2

On 6. November 2018 at 9:24 PM, flipdiflopdifloppeldipopp said:

I am now ready to admit it.... I need help... I am very sick...

I have bought another 5 varieties and now I have seen 6 more I will have to buy. I now must have at least 30 varieties waiting to be grown and if I make more seeds with them someday I will have probably a hundred. I am very sick. Please help me!!

I am a seed hoarder, pollen chucker and a seed buying addict. I need help. Please give me money, so I can buy more seeds!!!!

I thought I'm normal, now u r telling me that I'm sick?!

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, MiNdLesS said:

I thought I'm normal, now u r telling me that I'm sick?!

me, too. I'm headed to the doctor. brb

• Haha 1

Just smoke a fat joint Mr Goodfellow. It's much cheaper than going to see the doctor and your symptoms will disappear quicker... until you get stoned and start thinking about ALL the strains you don't have seeds for... yet!

On a serious note.

Do any of you believe that you're gonna be able to grow all the seeds you possess, at this minute, in your lifetime?

At this moment in time, I have enough seeds from crosses/strains that I've made over the years to last me a couple of decades.... not to mention all the seeds of crosses/strains that friends have gifted me... thank you friends! I also have a lot of seeds from well known and not so well known breeders.

In short, I believe I have enough seeds, on hand, to last me the rest of my life and probably another lifetime. But, like you guys, I'm a seed hoarder... and I will never have enough seeds!

I will keep making seeds and trading them with other like-minded people and won't turn down an offer to get something I don't have yet, that catches my eye. I don't want to appear disrespectful by turning seeds down and I absolutely love to grow cannabis. 

I hope you all are enjoying your day and happy seed hunting!

• Like 3

I popped in to see how you all are and you are sick mr. G? Boooo will the oil help you?Just a quick in and out, hope everyone else is OK>

Pssst @DukeA#1 always loved you buddy, you always let me know how things worked for you when you used my recipes. I love you dude, you are one of my favs. :) Big hugs

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh just don't what to say....just bless and respect always...and I truly believe you are Open Grows surgeon general (an armed forces of the medical service) officially or not.     I'm just one of many of your soldiers! Hope we make you proud. Happy Happy Veterans Day!!! LOVE U GARDENARTUS.    TY MR. G sooo happy wishing you fast recovery.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I popped in to see how you all are and you are sick mr. G? Boooo will the oil help you?Just a quick in and out, hope everyone else is OK>

Pssst @DukeA#1 always loved you buddy, you always let me know how things worked for you when you used my recipes. I love you dude, you are one of my favs. :) Big hugs

Hey Garden, so good to see you here. Yes I got real sick but it's slowly passing. I was out of town for a few weeks. I have to go back next week for a few days. Then I hope to be home for a while. Sure hope all is well on your end. We miss you! And that oil may find a way into my system tomorrow. We will be snowed in and super cold for all of Monday and maybe Tuesday. A very good time to dose up! I don't like over the counter stuff.

3 hours ago, DesertGrown said:

Just smoke a fat joint Mr Goodfellow. It's much cheaper than going to see the doctor and your symptoms will disappear quicker... until you get stoned and start thinking about ALL the strains you don't have seeds for... yet!

On a serious note.

Do any of you believe that you're gonna be able to grow all the seeds you possess, at this minute, in your lifetime?

At this moment in time, I have enough seeds from crosses/strains that I've made over the years to last me a couple of decades.... not to mention all the seeds of crosses/strains that friends have gifted me... thank you friends! I also have a lot of seeds from well known and not so well known breeders.

In short, I believe I have enough seeds, on hand, to last me the rest of my life and probably another lifetime. But, like you guys, I'm a seed hoarder... and I will never have enough seeds!

I will keep making seeds and trading them with other like-minded people and won't turn down an offer to get something I don't have yet, that catches my eye. I don't want to appear disrespectful by turning seeds down and I absolutely love to grow cannabis. 

I hope you all are enjoying your day and happy seed hunting!

:verrygood

peace

mrG

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Wow, our Angel comes in and says hi. Hope all is doing well for you. I think I speak for most everyone on here when I say we miss you. God bless and drop in more often.

• Like 3