•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Yeah, cat shit coffee isn't on my "to do" list. I like a dark Italian (my fav), Kona and Ethiopian. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Yeah, cat shit coffee isn't on my "to do" list. I like a dark Italian (my fav), Kona and Ethiopian. 

heheheh hey you give a try I will, but I am a puker so be warned ha ha ha stay about 15 feet from me, I Projectile vomit, oh nummy, Cat S?hit mixed with puke spraying everywhere lol

I'm sure we would all enjoy it if we didn't know where it came from. Hey, I wonder who the poor guy is that has to pick all the coffee beans from the cats ass...lol  now that's a shitty job...:whatthahell:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Justcozz said:

I'm sure we would all enjoy it if we didn't know where it came from. Hey, I wonder who the poor guy is that has to pick all the coffee beans from the cats ass...lol  now that's a shitty job...:whatthahell:

me no no no no I would smell that cat shit anywhere!~

Technically it's not a cat and they're vegetarians, so their shit probably doesn't stink as bad as actual cat shit, I would guess.

But the important thing to think about is this: Whose idea was this in the first place?

You know what happened. Someone was OUT OF COFFEE one morning and got to thinking...

• Like 2

Was it in madigascar?

Monkey shit coffee beans

Stupid  folks pay 300 a lb for it.

Hey if someone leaves a message on an answering machine saying they called a bogus raid on you, could that be used as a Felony agaisn't them? Never called the law in my life on someone. But a family member left a message, wasn't real nice lol so I will just say she called the raid on me cause she was jealous of me being with my guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you use that? Tempted to call that Narc dude and let him listen to this message lol., This was my niece. I won';t but Daaaamnnnnnnn!

16 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hey if someone leaves a message on an answering machine saying they called a bogus raid on you, could that be used as a Felony agaisn't them? Never called the law in my life on someone. But a family member left a message, wasn't real nice lol so I will just say she called the raid on me cause she was jealous of me being with my guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you use that? Tempted to call that Narc dude and let him listen to this message lol., This was my niece. I won';t but Daaaamnnnnnnn!

Very sorry you have people in your life like that. First, I'd go through everything and make sure you are in 100% compliance with the law. If the cops do show up, you want to be legal. Also, (maybe the hardest part) BE NICE, this is your opportunity to show them you want to work with them. Show them you want to cooperate, BE NICE, casually explain that you are sorry that the person that called waisted their time. Very important.....tell them you have a message from the person but didn't think the cops would show up. (You want the cops to believe that them showing up is no big deal, you follow the law). The key here is, when the cops leave they LIKE you, and the other person has waisted their time. Talk about the people you help, they have loved ones that might need the meds. 

The next time (if) they get called to your place, you want them to remember the little old lady that just grows some plants to help her friends... "that's that garden angel lady who makes delicious desserts " they may even call before they show up. You want to be the winner here, the POS that called the police needs to know you don't care about the cops showing up.

good luck Mrs Angel.

• Like 3

If you can prove that she intentionally lied to the police you could potentially sue in small claims court.

Show that she cost you business and harmed your name due to her act.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Hempyfan said:

If you can prove that she intentionally lied to the police you could potentially sue in small claims court.

Show that she cost you business and harmed your name due to her act.

I agree, but if the cops find anything illegal no matter how small, the caller didn't lie....

The police don't want their time to be waisted. With weed being legal, the cops are trying to adjust. Make sure the caller waisted their time. Make sure you assisted them in every way possible. make sure the person who called is the bad guy/girl.  All that will go a long way when convincing a judge that the persons whole motivation was harm.

I probably won't do that, just feel like Karma says no girl don't do that besides I hate calling the cops for anything much less to get someone in trouble

You know what Hempy, they tore both my rotator cuffs, put a blood clot in my hand, took pics of me when having a seizure, offered me dog biscuits because my sugar was dropping and I was losing it, they finally let me Lick Altoids out of tin, they wouldn't unlock the cuffs for 3 1/2 hours, broke my door that is over 2k to fix, knocked out all four of my expensive cameras, their robots left marks on my walls, scared the shit out of my dying dog, found him in a seizure, knocked holes in a couple doors. The worse, PTSD Is from hell.

I would love to be the type for revenge, but who I really want to sue is the judge who signed the warrant and the cops. Do you know there was not one agency not here, even TV, EMR< DEA< ATF, K 9 unit, 2 fully armed swat teams, robots, avatars, County Sheriff, State Police, 2 different city cop departments, a Bomb squad, and the end a helicopter,.

'But damn wouldn't it be nice to get that bitch in trouble lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Very sorry you have people in your life like that. First, I'd go through everything and make sure you are in 100% compliance with the law. If the cops do show up, you want to be legal. Also, (maybe the hardest part) BE NICE, this is your opportunity to show them you want to work with them. Show them you want to cooperate, BE NICE, casually explain that you are sorry that the person that called waisted their time. Very important.....tell them you have a message from the person but didn't think the cops would show up. (You want the cops to believe that them showing up is no big deal, you follow the law). The key here is, when the cops leave they LIKE you, and the other person has waisted their time. Talk about the people you help, they have loved ones that might need the meds. 

The next time (if) they get called to your place, you want them to remember the little old lady that just grows some plants to help her friends... "that's that garden angel lady who makes delicious desserts " they may even call before they show up. You want to be the winner here, the POS that called the police needs to know you don't care about the cops showing up.

good luck Mrs Angel.

Do you know the sheriff went on TV and apologized! I was on the news once, the story ran three times on the news. The detective called me that afternoon to ask how I was. I have a feeling unless they Saw me do something, they won't be back. I told those cops, I was 55 at the time, my oldest patients was 62, my youngest 52, now does it really seem like I deal dope? lol they call me Medicine Woman, not Dope Dealer. ;)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Do you know the sheriff went on TV and apologized! I was on the news once, the story ran three times on the news. The detective called me that afternoon to ask how I was. I have a feeling unless they Saw me do something, they won't be back. I told those cops, I was 55 at the time, my oldest patients was 62, my youngest 52, now does it really seem like I deal dope? lol they call me Medicine Woman, not Dope Dealer. ;)

That's exactly what you want. Who knows, the mom or dad of someone with a badge may be your next patient. 

7 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

That's exactly what you want. Who knows, the mom or dad of someone with a badge may be your next patient. 

I would LOVE to treat a cop with medical :)

• Like 1

I reckon I won't order any @sannie, ., I can not get past page one page on Anyone seeds, I was wanting to order a couple hundred, but hell every breeder shows only one page and will not let me go to the next page.I've tagged you in many a post without one respones that is sad to me, but I will just move on @sannie

How could I forget

Tazania, good coffee beans.

Toss up tween Ethiopian