•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Just scanned an article on tissue culture wow very interesting but who has a totally sterile environment only a large corporation could handle the experience damn

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, ifish said:

Is there a topic on opg on micro propagation/plant tissue culture ?

cozz there should be : )

Nope, not here. There are a few threads on other sites, but mostly discussions. Most info will be found on non weed related articles and sites, but people are doing it with cannabis. 

As as far as a sterile environment, it can be had with a homemade hood. Once the cultures are sealed in the vials, then proper temps and lights are all that’s needed. I’ve seen several videos, and as long as you use your OCD and 70% alcohol everything can be sterilized at home without issues. There will be a trial and error period I’m sure. 

Looks like PTC is getting popular though. Almost all the sites I was checking out before are out of stock. Kits average $250 for a complete set up with everything needed to get a decent start. All items can be purchased individually to build your own kit, or to expand your set up. An experienced person can find all supplies and save quite a bit of money putting together their own kit/system. 

I think the best thing about plant tissue culture for cannabis is the ability to preserve clone only strains without worry of pest and disease. Or, have a back up of that 1 plant that you didn’t take a cutting of and found out how amazing it was after a good cure. (Way better than slapping yourself on the forehead...duh).  From a 1cm plant sample, you can make hundreds or even thousands of cultures. It’s possable to preserve every plant you grow, forever. Also, sharing plants would be easy. You could send a vial with several cultures just like sending seeds. Plant tissue can be cut and sent as easily as a pack of seeds. As long as the plant sample is still alive, it can be used successfully. Seeds can also be propagated, imagine a the possibilities.

Also, with a few people sharing all their cultures, it would be easy to start over if something happened and everything was lost. It would be like a giant cannabis strain dispensary. 

• Like 3

That is what the guy does here, everything has to be very sterile, and he keeps them in a small fridge, only thing in there are the petri dishes. This guy is a real ass lol but he is so smart, he even made little bubble like things that have leaves in them to grow veggies, and sells those to places. I don't know the name of that.

Check out somatic fusion!

• Like 3

Yeah, I would be way too high, because I love those things. They sell them here in a grocery store. My mom made them when I was young, too. An oldie but a goodie!

peace

• Like 1

Pretty hot...

:evil:

20190406_153608.jpg

20190406_153051.jpg

• Like 6

20190405_171004.jpg

20190406_115044.jpg

• Like 8

That looks like fun :popcorn:

I like unit farm LEDs  

Think they are from Las Vegas or something 

Any of you been the Vegas? 

I am more into nature , far out of any city but might go one day , at least once 

8 hours ago, madmaster420 said:

20190405_171004.jpg

Looks like somebody dribbled a little, lol... 

8 hours ago, madmaster420 said:

20190406_115044.jpg

I love this pic! This should go to the group. It could be their new logo or Newsletter pic.

Looks like it was a lot of fun.

peace

• Like 4

Have fun bro. Looks like you are having a day of good weather out there. Still cold and windy here. Show us what you catch.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, I would be way too high, because I love those things. They sell them here in a grocery store. My mom made them when I was young, too. An oldie but a goodie!

peace

Secret behind making them, time it for one minute After it started a Full rolling boil :) Comes out perfect every time

• Like 1

we got a nice spring Weekend here ...hope,you guys too

ebee.JPG.92c9021e41d9395165bd2aae999000e4.JPG

farm.JPG.c0414307a2957541244c2effebcbb10c.JPG

kestrel.JPG.1758bc8cc65e9fc410056516c5ee0d1b.JPG

pipe.JPG.6002789f1e4b5fc38618b9d0d37104e9.JPG

have a sunday(evening) all :wave:

• Like 6

This is f****** insane I'm sitting here talking to my phone and it's typing everything I'm saying I don't f****** believe this s*** testing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious yo Google why is Siri such an idiot bahahaha are the serious side no more typing yay

• Haha 2

I think that would freak me out at first lol That is pretty cool

I tried the Voice typing thingy, at one point with MS my hands wouldn't work. So it says female, male, I say female, it changes it to male when I speak lol and it did not understand me! I would say I want to cook a nice recipe today. It would be look and see what we can do today. ha ha ha Crazy, it does not recognize my voice for some reason.

I Must be one freaking odd human, swipe things and automatic stuff does not work for me, and things do not recognize my voice as female or sometimes human! ha ha ha Yep I am One of a Kind of special ha ha ha no shitty remarks you all ha ha

• Haha 2