•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

1 hour ago, Misterdirt said:

Workin' on it.

i used to be like that. it was like i WAS COMPELLED TO KEEP PUFFIN. while all my buds were like nah i had enough, no i'm good, too stoned now etc etc. i use to rib them for being light weights. as back then, i could smoke with hard core rastas no problems. they just keep lighting spliffs about every 20/30 minutes as long as your chilling with them. talked some but mainly listen to their wisdom on life. 

now, my tolerance is lower but i'm ok with that. pretty sure u could smoke me under the table Mr. Dirt but it would still be fun though imho.:grinning_respect:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

now, my tolerance is lower but i'm ok with that. pretty sure u could smoke me under the table Mr. Dirt but it would still be fun though imho.:grinning_respect:

I'm not the smoking maniac I once was, either. I'd blow out a lung if I tried to smoke someone under the table.

• Haha 2

I have always wondered why I have MS and no one on either side has it, and how did I get it. Well hell I started researching, at first they thought folks with MS had calcium def. but come to find out it is Vit D def. So I start thinking I had rickets as a child, can it cause it! Sure can!

Vitamin D–Dependent Rickets as a Possible Risk Factor for Multiple Sclerosis. Background Vitamin D–dependent rickets type I (VDDR I) (OMIM 264700) is a rare hereditary condition caused by a mutation in CYP27B1. ... Patients Three patients in 2 families with a co-occurrence of VDDR I and MS.

• Like 1

There are a crazy lot of people being diagnosed with it these days aren't there? Like mostly women, too? Maybe I'm mistaken but seems like it got that from somewhere. All the crap they were telling us all of those years ago, that would heal us and improve our lives, that's probably where it all comes from, feckers!

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:48 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

SEEEE! Men didn't start liking boobs for just being boobs!

We just wanted more cannabinoids!

• and we have never stopped..lol
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I was told I cuss too much :( Oh well, WTF, maybe I should use initials bahahaha

Hell ya

I did 42 doses of green dragon all at once

Tripped my balls off

Got paranoid and offed my whole grow

30 plants veggin and flowering

Man was i upset 2 days later

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I'm not the smoking maniac I once was, either. I'd blow out a lung if I tried to smoke someone under the table.

Hehehe

Eating contest lol

Garden make ya smile with those mint truffles

1047 pm

Woke up a bit ago

Coffee pots full

Guess i clean and do all the shit i should have done today.

Or maybe i just smoke myself stupid hehe

Woke up a little early, huh? lol I just ate my oil for the night. In a couple of hours I'll be about ready for bed. I've been doing the same dose at night for 2-3 weeks now and it's just right. I don't seem to be building any tolerance yet. I'm not doing it three times a day, only at night. I though it might take more after a few nights or at least a week, but so far this same dose seems to be good. It's pretty good size but not sure how much. 1/3 gram maybe, maybe more.

Did you finish all of your cookies? Oh, and did you ever figure out want was going on with you a couple of weeks back? Sounded a little scary. I figure I'm practicing preventative care by taking it before I get sick. I have enough stuff going on anyway on any given day that it helps for sure. I'm sleeping really great and getting up less at night.

Anywho.... better do some more testing on your fresh bud stash to make sure it's curing ok. You have to monitor that stuff you know, lol. You'll be back in bed before you know it.

Enjoy! peace

• Thanks 1

Man i ate all of it in a week lol

Ya my platelets are high but i been putting off the visit till i scroung the dough.

They been higher so im not to worried to much yet.

Praying when i do get a blood panel they are normal again.

The vitimin d seems to help lots

Numbness has decreased by 75 percent

Blows my mind ...poof one day im deficient in a fucking vitamin.

But i do need to do this , my appointment is may 6.

Ya i was absolutely lazy today

Rain....

Got high and just did nothing lol

Was planning on having a buddy over agin tonight for a late night armoured aces marthon

But he saw lights off and thought i was done and never stopped but he was early......

Folks....

Be prompt like toker

Not early

Not late

On time

Drives me insane 

Am i the onlt one who obsesses with being on time?

Mom said that was how i always was

She said she can time when i walk in the door lol.

• Like 2

Just got off the phone with my friend who has his basement turned into a big garden.  Herbs, cactus, (but no cannabis now).  He was going to leave his house this morning but decided to mist the plants first.  The room was a cloud of smoke. :wtf2: A small oscillating fan on the floor had melted down--it was a pool of plastic with the motor windings acting as a wik for the flame.  Luckily, the fire didn't catch onto the piece of plywood next to it! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Toker said:

Hell ya

I did 42 doses of green dragon all at once

Tripped my balls off

Got paranoid and offed my whole grow

30 plants veggin and flowering

Man was i upset 2 days later

oh man I would be so upset at myself! lol

8 hours ago, ledfoot said:

Just got off the phone with my friend who has his basement turned into a big garden.  Herbs, cactus, (but no cannabis now).  He was going to leave his house this morning but decided to mist the plants first.  The room was a cloud of smoke. :wtf2: A small oscillating fan on the floor had melted down--it was a pool of plastic with the motor windings acting as a wik for the flame.  Luckily, the fire didn't catch onto the piece of plywood next to it! 

Holy! That is what scares us, we don't dare leave, afraid of fire. I had a couple fans go out, during the night with lights on, it fried all my plants. I knew right then and there, I was never gonna be able to leave this place over night and be comfy. Wow, glad it didn't go further.

15 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Screenshot_2019-04-14 Kristina Myers Reed.png

Judging from prices I see on www.weedmaps.com, prices are pretty low in Colorado compared to MI. I would guess that comes out of the grower's "share."

Man, why do you guys have to talk about grow room fires while I am 3 hours away from mine. Now You got me tripping. I know all my electrical is good, but hearing about fans burning up shit. Damn. 

Weed prices, the market will set the price. Just like they used to teach in school, supply and demand. 

• Haha 1

But dirt is right, comes right off of the growers backs. I almost can't grow weed as cheap as they're selling it some places. Glut land.... a glut of mediocre pot... smdh

I’m sure they grow it pretty cheap. Most of us don’t use our space as wisely as possable. They know how many cents it cost per square inch of grow space. Any smart business would have expected prices to drop and would have invested into making their overhead cost go down when the prices were high. Colorado’s market is starting to stabilize. They other states its still shifting around due to constant regulatory changes.

When the feds legalize, its shake up the whole US market again, prices will jump if the feds allow cultivators to ship their product across state lines. I think some states are waiting on this. If they can have the weed shipped in, then they can keep cultivation a sin and reap the benefit of the consumers taxes. All without having to spend money on regulating and enforcement.

That's a sad prediction but I fear you're probably right about how many lawmakers would be thinking. I think it's gonna be a long while before feds legalize it. For almost the same reasons, maybe. It should be left up to the states I suppose. No fed rules! 

9 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Judging from prices I see on www.weedmaps.com, prices are pretty low in Colorado compared to MI. I would guess that comes out of the grower's "share."

goes for 9/10 per gram here...

some even charge 20..lol AND TGHEY GET IT!!

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE.

• Like 1